Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a decent dedicated server in singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a decent dedicated server in singapore

Hello everyone as I've said in the title "Looking for a decent dedicated server in Singapore" with good customer service.

My budget is around $120 and below and I'm looking for 6 to 8 cores and 32 GB RAM

I already tried OVH the network is very bad on my end
PhoenixNAP - worst customer service

Hopefully someone here will help me thanks!

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep
    edited June 15

@rimuruftw

Hello!

We have this available in SG:
    Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2146G CPU @ 3.50GHz
    RAM: 32GB DDR4 RAM
    Disk: 2 x 500GB NVMe
    20TB @ 1G Uplink

Price $100/mo

and

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    128 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2 TB NVMe on RAID 0/1
    5 IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Subnet
    15 TB @ 1Gbps Port

Price $200/mo

Looking Glass: https://sg.lg.kuroit.com

If interested, DM me

• ayyub_webhayyub_webh Member, Host Rep

We can offer the following:

Semi-Dedicated-32G (Singapore) $60.00 / Monthly

4 Cores 8 Threads AMD EPYC 7003
    ECC RAM 32GB DDR4
    Disk (RAID10) 480GB NVME
    Monthly Traffic 10TB @ 10 Gbps
    IP address 1 IPv4 + /56 IPv6

• jobayerjobayer Member
    edited June 15

@kuroit and @ShockHosting have very good customer support. You can get a good server from them within your budget. I'm currently using Ovh, and I have faced a lot of network issues recently, which have been solved now. It happened due to the seame5 submarine cable cut problem, which is still under maintenance. You can check MTR to figure out the issues

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@jobayer said:
    @kuroit and @ShockHosting have very good customer support. You can get a good server from them within your budget. I'm currently using Ovh, and I have faced a lot of network issues recently, which have been solved now. It happened due to the seame5 submarine cable cut problem, which is still under maintenance. You can check MTR to figure out the issues

Thank you for your kind word :heart:
    @rimuruftw If you need VPS or VDS too we can do that.

• I'll Increase my budget to $150 and up, I'm looking for a Bare Metal, not a semi-dedicated server Thanks!

• @rimuruftw said: PhoenixNAP - worst customer service

Can you elaborate more? Did you send an email to noc@ or AM?

Yes they might ask many questions - but they did solve it for me (outbound routing issues)

• @nanankcornering said:

@rimuruftw said: PhoenixNAP - worst customer service

Can you elaborate more? Did you send an email to noc@ or AM?

Yes they might ask many questions - but they did solve it for me (outbound routing issues)

I hate them for cancelling my order and forced me to wait for a few weeks to order again its not my fault, its their form fault -_-

• HuxleyHuxley Member, Host Rep
    edited June 30

@rimuruftw said:
    I'll Increase my budget to $150 and up, I'm looking for a Bare Metal, not a semi-dedicated server Thanks!

Hello
    How about this one from vpb inc
    E5-2420v2*2 12cores 32GB 480GB SSD Unlimited/20M 1ip $139.00 @Huxley
    https://www.vpb.com/grouproom.php?gid=1191

• OhJohnOhJohn Member

I would check with ransomit.com.au Oliver is a decent guy and (sometimes) active here on LET as well. Can also recommend Shockhosting but their server offers are limited and not really what you are looking for in terms of cores.