Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DE/NL Dedicated server!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DE/NL Dedicated server!

CPU:EPYC 7002/7003/9004 (7003/9004 is better,9004 is best)
RAM:More than 256GB(512GB is best)
DISK:More than 4TB(8TB is best)
NETWORK: 1Gbps unlimited
IP ADDRESS: Geo DE/NL ,need /24
ABUSE:Little in the way of foreseeable.

Networking must have excellent international connectivity!

If there is a business that can fulfill my needs, please private message or reply here, thanks!

Comments

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

we have four Epycs instantly available right now.

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1Advin
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

I was about to write "MyRootPW can deliver this", but realistically i wont give a new user a /24 ;)

also what do you mean by: "ABUSE:Little in the way of foreseeable."

• @SGraf said:
    I was about to write "MyRootPW can deliver this", but realistically i wont give a new user a /24 ;)

Some users buy European VPS because of the large bandwidth/high performance/affordable price, they usually do PT (a variant of BT) on their VPS, which I currently foresee will not be the case with my future clientele as I will be limiting the traffic :)

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@centurnse said:

@SGraf said:

Some users buy European VPS because of the large bandwidth/high performance/affordable price, they usually do PT (a variant of BT) on their VPS, which I currently foresee will not be the case with my future clientele as I will be limiting the traffic :)

What is BT/PT?

• centurnsecenturnse Member
    edited June 14

@lukast__ said:

@centurnse said:

@SGraf said:

What is BT/PT?

Bit torrent.

See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

Thanked by 2lukast__ webcraft