Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find servers that allow to mine for cryptocurrency?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Find servers that allow to mine for cryptocurrency?

yaeiouyaeiou Member

Does anyone know which one can permit this?

Comments

• ErisaErisa Member

Unlikely because if mining was profitable on that hardware the provider would already be mining it instead of selling you the server.

• edited June 14

@Erisa said:
    Unlikely because if mining was profitable on that hardware the provider would already be mining it instead of selling you the server.

Well, not 100% necessarily. Even during the big Monero craze Hetzner kept selling servers and there should be a good amount of dedi providers which don't disallow it (no need to explicitly allow it) but chances are the easy bargains won't do it, so OP will have to pay a little premium.

@OP just look around for a bit and check the TOS/AUP of the specific providers. You'll find something rather sooner than later. Just keep in mind that you are quite unlikely to get something like the Netcup/Avoro VDS price/performance ratio and if you actually do it probably won't last.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • MoopahMoopah Member

@Advin can help.

Thanked by 1Advin
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

We allow it on any of our dedicated servers, as long as it does not break the disk.
    https://advinservers.com/dedicated

It's not allowed on any of our VPS products.

Thanked by 1homelabber
  • @Advin said:
    We allow it on any of our dedicated servers, as long as it does not break the disk.
    https://advinservers.com/dedicated

I hope @OP has a safe chair as he's about to suffer a mid sized heart attack.

• CaztielCaztiel Member

@yaeiou said:

I remember Dedispec allowed it like an year ago. They are comparatively cheaper that others & you can crack a deal if going for bulk.

• @Calin allowed to cryptomining if you check recent cryptomining drama

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello , thanks for mention @kenjing789

Yes we allow mining , please write me to PM @yaeiou what specs you want and how many servers , and we allow to mining

Regards

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

This might not be mentioned on every provider's websites. You need to contact your preferred providers and discuss your requirements.

Besides, bulk orders are often different from the list price.

• djuniordjunior Member, Patron Provider

Hi! We do offer this on our dedicated servers. If you need anything custom-made, just hit us up! :smile:
    https://axushost.com/dedicated-servers

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep
    edited June 14

@Erisa said:

Yes and no.
    I also mine some cryptocurrencies but not on my own servers because I wouldn't cover my costs either.
    For example, just two days ago I rented a Ryzen 5950x, 128GB RAM with 2x 4TB NVMe, 1Gbps connection for 78 EUR/month without any long-term commitment.
    Just two days ago, I asked for a quote and for a Ryzen 7950X, 192GB RAM, 2x 2TB NVMe, I would have paid 1800 EUR just for the hardware, to which energy consumption and cooling consumption are added.

Later edit: The best example today is QUIL.
    Everyone is mining, but cryptocurrencies produced after May 31st, until mid-July, cannot be sold. Currently, a unit costs $0.20 and it may seem profitable, but when everyone sells, we may all lose. Most providers cannot afford to farm coins that may not be worth anything on sale.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @Erisa said:

Maybe he's trying his luck with next shit-coin.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • bdspicebdspice Member

can anyone tell me how much coin can be mined in a dedicated server? i just want to know how much one can earn by mining?

• FaerdinFaerdin Member

dedicated servers

• @bdspice said:
    can anyone tell me how much coin can be mined in a dedicated server? i just want to know how much one can earn by mining?

Use online mining calculator, it depends on different coins and algorithms

• MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

@yaeiou said:

We allow it, but require the additional crypto fee.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We allow with any DEDICATED server: https://www.bacloud.com/en/dedicated-servers
    We do not have any limitations on this.

We do not allow to mine with VPS servers.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 17

@yaeiou said:

We allow it as well on our Dedicated machines but require an additional crypto fee.

However crypto nodes/wallets are allowed on VPS products and would recommend our high storage VPS.
    https://my2.dataideas.com/store/intel-xeon-storage-vps-dedicated-cpu