Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for server and firewall
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for server and firewall

TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

hello friends,

Due to a delay on the part of my usual provider, I am looking for a server in Dallas, or a good location for the Latam public, it must have 2 processors and 256GB of ram, 2 nvme disks preferably in raid 1, and most importantly with Windows server license.

As item 2, a firewall to manage that server, if you do not have a firewall, a second small server to install pFsense and act as a firewall, both computers must be in the same location.

I'm waiting for someone who can give me something like this

Comments

• conceptconcept Member
    edited June 14

For Texas servers, @DataIdeas-Josh @MikeA @Ian_Dot_Tech @aqua

ReliableSite Miami is great for LATAM, they have peering with many LATAM ISPs. @ReliableSiteHosting @MrRadic

Also @Advin may have something for you in Miami.

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh
  • DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

Howdy, we can do something like this in Houston :)

We can do a hardware firewall or a secondary server.

Feel free to check out our warehouse page for an idea of pricing: https://dartnode.com/warehouse-deals

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 14

@Terranode said:
    hello friends,

Due to a delay on the part of my usual provider, I am looking for a server in Dallas, or a good location for the Latam public, it must have 2 processors and 256GB of ram, 2 nvme disks preferably in raid 1, and most importantly with Windows server license.

As item 2, a firewall to manage that server, if you do not have a firewall, a second small server to install pFsense and act as a firewall, both computers must be in the same location.

I'm waiting for someone who can give me something like this

We can do this for you easily. What kind of budget you wanting to stay within?
    Thank you for the shoutout @concept

Also with windows it also has a built in firewall thats pretty easy to setup.
    Being you mentioned pfsense we have a Netgate appliance that we could setup for you as well if wanted to go that route.