Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


@hostthebest VPS Service Down since 24 may 2024 no reply to tickets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@hostthebest VPS Service Down since 24 may 2024 no reply to tickets

@hostthebest VPS Down since 24 may 2024 no reply to tickets even i told them to just create the vps in any location they had problem with utah location
tickets not replied

603922

752280

294869

Thanked by 2JasonM pedala

Comments

  • chargebackthebest

    Thanked by 2JasonM yoursunny
  • JasonMJasonM Member

    seems hostthebest went out of business?

  • zGatozGato Member

    thank god they challenged me to find a better service than theirs at their prices.

    seems like I was right B)

    Thanked by 1pedala
  • @JasonM said:
    seems hostthebest went out of business?

    Nah, they just severely hate OP.

  • hostkarhostkar Member

    Looks like Summer Gone.

  • pedalapedala Member

    This hostthebest is a big piece of shit! He knows how to argue, but actually takes the money and responds after 2 weeks...

  • diwakerddiwakerd Member

    @pedala said:
    This hostthebest is a big piece of shit! He knows how to argue, but actually takes the money and responds after 2 weeks...

    Yes, @hostthebest, they do not even bother to reply to the tickets.

  • @diwakerd said:

    @pedala said:
    This hostthebest is a big piece of shit! He knows how to argue, but actually takes the money and responds after 2 weeks...

    Yes, @hostthebest, they do not even bother to reply to the tickets.

    No, he just hates you.

  • diwakerddiwakerd Member

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @diwakerd said:

    @pedala said:
    This hostthebest is a big piece of shit! He knows how to argue, but actually takes the money and responds after 2 weeks...

    Yes, @hostthebest, they do not even bother to reply to the tickets.

    No, he just hates you.

    why i did not even argue with them what i am asking is my vps which i paid them for

  • kennsannkennsann Member

    My service with them has been down for the same number of weeks.

    Why admins hasnt banned these guys yet? Numerous complaints about service being doing for weeks. No response whatsoever on tickets.

    Thanked by 1pedala
  • lirrrlirrr Member

    @kennsann said:
    My service with them has been down for the same number of weeks.

    Why admins hasnt banned these guys yet? Numerous complaints about service being doing for weeks. No response whatsoever on tickets.

    billon bucks power

    Thanked by 1kheng86
  • @diwakerd said:

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @diwakerd said:

    @pedala said:
    This hostthebest is a big piece of shit! He knows how to argue, but actually takes the money and responds after 2 weeks...

    Yes, @hostthebest, they do not even bother to reply to the tickets.

    No, he just hates you.

    why i did not even argue with them what i am asking is my vps which i paid them for

    Prejudice.

  • @kennsann said:
    My service with them has been down for the same number of weeks.

    Why admins hasnt banned these guys yet? Numerous complaints about service being doing for weeks. No response whatsoever on tickets.

    It's not LET's fault that they hate you.

  • QafarQafar Member

    wow :o :o

Sign In or Register to comment.