Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Cheap VPS in Spain - Max $15\y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS in Spain - Max $15\y

BasstaBassta Member
edited June 10 in Requests

Hi guys!

Maybe someone will be able to offer a VPS in Spain with an annual price of no more than $15, I understand that I may be asking a lot for such a price)

Min. Requirements:
KVM
786MB RAM
5GB HDD

P.S. Now I have a couple of VPS servers in Germany and the Netherlands for which I pay 10 euros a year, and I honestly don't understand why VPS is expensive in Spain...

Thanx!

Comments

  • marelhuemarelhue Member

    few such! Good luck! :)

    Thanked by 1Bassta
  • BasstaBassta Member

    @marelhue said:
    few such! Good luck! :)

    Thank you, we will be looking for ;)

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    @Bassta said:

    ... and I honestly don't understand why VPS is expensive in Spain...

    Because there are few providers in Spain, there is a lack of competition

    Thanked by 1homelabber
  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    @Bassta said:
    Hi guys!

    Maybe someone will be able to offer a VPS in Spain with an annual price of no more than $15, I understand that I may be asking a lot for such a price)

    Min. Requirements:
    KVM
    786MB RAM
    5GB HDD

    P.S. Now I have a couple of VPS servers in Germany and the Netherlands for which I pay 10 euros a year, and I honestly don't understand why VPS is expensive in Spain...

    Thanx!

    We have servers in madrid.

    Check our latest offer:

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/195273/summer-savings-24-discount-and-double-ram-on-virtono-vps/p1

    Use the code FLASH50SUM24 to get a 50% discount on any VPS. This coupon can only be used 5 times, so hurry up! 🚀

    Thanked by 1Bassta
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Cheapest, however routing is far from decent.
    Rest looks out of budget.

  • BasstaBassta Member

    @virtono said:

    @Bassta said:
    Hi guys!

    Maybe someone will be able to offer a VPS in Spain with an annual price of no more than $15, I understand that I may be asking a lot for such a price)

    Min. Requirements:
    KVM
    786MB RAM
    5GB HDD

    P.S. Now I have a couple of VPS servers in Germany and the Netherlands for which I pay 10 euros a year, and I honestly don't understand why VPS is expensive in Spain...

    Thanx!

    We have servers in madrid.

    Check our latest offer:

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/195273/summer-savings-24-discount-and-double-ram-on-virtono-vps/p1

    Use the code FLASH50SUM24 to get a 50% discount on any VPS. This coupon can only be used 5 times, so hurry up! 🚀

    Super, just what you need. I paid for a year, I hope you won't let me down)

    Order Number is: 5912049501

  • BasstaBassta Member

    @Neoon said:

    Cheapest, however routing is far from decent.
    Rest looks out of budget.

    It's not even that. I can't buy a VPS from them, because if you choose a location in Spain, they ask you to specify the phone number of Spain. Plus, I heard they have a policy against customers from Russia, they can close the account without any reason. It doesn't suit me. I bought a VPS from Virtono.

  • rnsarnsa Barred

    Not sure if they do Spain, but you can ask @RHCHosting, they do provide custom configurations if you send them a kind support ticket ;-)

    Thanked by 1Bassta
  • BasstaBassta Member

    I bought a VPS from Virtono. The discussion can be closed. Thank you all for the tips and suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.