Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for Windows Server, yearly sub, 1TB space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows Server, yearly sub, 1TB space

Hi, I'm looking for following config-

CPU - 2 core
RAM - 4GB (8GB can be better)
Space - 1TB
Speed - 1GBPS (higher can be better)
Bandwidth - 1TB/month outbound (2TB would be better)
Location - EU
OS - Windows
Additional - RDP access, un-managed

I will go for yearly subscription. Ready to pay $180/year. Kindly share some offers.

Thank you.

Comments

  • davidedavide Member
    edited June 8

    You just need to add:

    ISO_mount = true

    and the resultant VPSs would allow to install Windows with a separate license cost.

    Example:

    Layer7 — €4.75 / month
    2 Intel Cores (shared)
    8192 MB RAM
    1024 GB HDD
    25600 GB/month bandwidth
    1.0 Gbps port speed
    IPv4 + IPv6
    DE location

  • lukast__lukast__ Member

    @davide said:
    You just need to add:

    ISO_mount = true

    and the resultant VPSs would allow to install Windows with a separate license cost.

    Example:

    Layer7 — €4.75 / month
    2 Intel Cores (shared)
    8192 MB RAM
    1024 GB HDD
    25600 GB/month bandwidth
    1.0 Gbps port speed
    IPv4 + IPv6
    DE location

    No aff link?

  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

    @c0rle0ne said: I will go for yearly subscription. Ready to pay $180/year. Kindly share some offers.

    >

    Hello it s possible give you

    16 GB Ram DDr4 ECC
    8 Dedicated CPU (Intel® Xeon® Gold 6138)
    Nested Virtualization Enabled
    400 GB SSD SAS RAID 10
    rDNS/PTR Record (Ticket for request)
    12 TB Bandwidth/month
    Romania/Hunedoara/Orastie Location
    1 Gbps speed
    Port 25 open permanently
    99.97% Uptime
    1 Dedicated IPv4
    KVM VIrtualization
    Upload own ISO
    Linux or Windows
    Seedbox Allow
    Allow plex or others
    Public torrents Allow
    ADULT Websites Allow
    Web 3.0 / Free Speech Allow
    Allow Tor Exit/Relay/Bridge
    WINDOWS POSSIBLE

    180$/year

    Regards

  • davidedavide Member
    edited June 8

    @lukast__ said:
    No aff link?

    Oh thanks for the kind reminder.

    See affy aff link.

    With HostBrr ( @labze ) rising the prices across the board, there is a wide gap in the range 4€–14€ for this specification, that is covered only by Layer7. HostBrr comes next at $14.50.

    :grey_question:

  • torchbytetorchbyte Member, Patron Provider

    Hey, we can do this for $180 / 1 year:

    2x Intel Xeon Gold 6138 vCores
    6GB DDR4 RAM
    2x 1TB SAS HDD in RAID 1 dedicated to you (2 physical HDDs just for you)
    1Gbps unmetered, DDoS Protected Internet access

    PM me if this suits your needs and we'll go forward with this offer.

  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

    Can do the following:

    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 7950XD
    4 GB DDR5 RAM
    50 GB NVMe + 1 TB HDD
    10 TB Bandwidth @ 10 Gbps
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Install templates for windows 2019 and 2022 + custom iso support

    $10/month or $100/year

  • c0rle0nec0rle0ne Member

    You just need to add:

    ISO_mount = true

    and the resultant VPSs would allow to install Windows with a separate license cost.

    Example:

    Layer7 — €4.75 / month
    2 Intel Cores (shared)
    8192 MB RAM
    1024 GB HDD
    25600 GB/month bandwidth
    1.0 Gbps port speed
    IPv4 + IPv6
    DE location

    Layer7 looks quite good for me. Just have 2 questions (since I'm new).

    1. Want to choose FR over DE servers. Is it a good choice?

    2. What would be key difference between "mid-cpu" and "storage" vps? In both cases I can add extra HDD storage.

    @labze said:
    Can do the following:

    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 7950XD
    4 GB DDR5 RAM
    50 GB NVMe + 1 TB HDD
    10 TB Bandwidth @ 10 Gbps
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Install templates for windows 2019 and 2022 + custom iso support

    $10/month or $100/year

    ipv4 and RDP? Possible to get 8GB and 2TB at what price?

    Thank you everyone.

  • layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

    @c0rle0ne said:

    Layer7 looks quite good for me. Just have 2 questions (since I'm new).

    1. Want to choose FR over DE servers. Is it a good choice?

    2. What would be key difference between "mid-cpu" and "storage" vps? In both cases I can add extra HDD storage.

    Hi,

    same CPU. But you can not choose more Cores / RAM.

    Also in Storage you have only 50 GB of NVMe OS disk, while in Mid you can have more.

    On the other side, Storage will give you access to up to 3 additional disks with quiet big sizes while Mid is currently limited to 1x additional disk and up to 10 TB for this disk.

    But maybe we will just combine that in the future... lets see.

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    @labze said:
    Can do the following:

    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 7950XD
    4 GB DDR5 RAM
    50 GB NVMe + 1 TB HDD
    10 TB Bandwidth @ 10 Gbps
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Install templates for windows 2019 and 2022 + custom iso support

    $10/month or $100/year

    +1 for @labze HostBrr
    Excellent VPS with A+ support

    I do recommend Windows Server 2022 over 2019 version.

  • marquelinmarquelin Member

    Also recommend Hostbrr, new NTT datacenter windows vps works great for me.

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited June 9

    @c0rle0ne said:
    Hi, I'm looking for following config-

    CPU - 2 core
    RAM - 4GB (8GB can be better)
    Space - 1TB
    Speed - 1GBPS (higher can be better)
    Bandwidth - 1TB/month outbound (2TB would be better)
    Location - EU
    OS - Windows
    Additional - RDP access, un-managed

    I will go for yearly subscription. Ready to pay $180/year. Kindly share some offers.

    Thank you.

    One “out of box” option could be to go for premium vps from @Clouvider and attach 1 TB storage box from Hetzner.

    This option allows you to increase storage down the line, if needed

  • https://www.hetzner.com/cloud/

    CX32 €6,80/Month

    https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box/

    BX11 €3,20/Month

    Total: €10/Month

    Better then this is almost impossible, with there level of service and quality

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

    @WhiteRoseG said:
    https://www.hetzner.com/cloud/

    CX32 €6,80/Month

    https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box/

    BX11 €3,20/Month

    Total: €10/Month

    Better then this is almost impossible, with there level of service and quality

    This is an excellent suggestion @WhiteRoseG
    👍🏼👍🏼

  • hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

    are you looking for a Single Large Virtual Disk or would a SSD for OS & then a Storage Disk SAS in raid 10 mounted work for you?

  • jayjayjayjay Member, Patron Provider

    Will DM you

  • NUXOANUXOA Member, Patron Provider

    Hi, you can configure one with instant setup here:
    https://manager.nuxoa.de/en/configure/62

Sign In or Register to comment.