Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations for Reliable and Affordable Server Providers with Excellent Uptime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendations for Reliable and Affordable Server Providers with Excellent Uptime

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently on the lookout for reliable server providers that offer affordable pricing along with excellent uptime. As we all know, a dependable server is crucial for maintaining seamless website performance and ensuring a great user experience. Here are a few specific requirements I'm looking for:

Reliability: The provider should have a proven track record of minimal downtime.
Affordability: Competitive pricing without compromising on quality.
Uptime: Guaranteed uptime of at least 99.9%.
Support: Responsive and helpful customer support.
Scalability: Options to scale resources as needed without major hassle.
If you've had positive experiences with any server providers that fit these criteria, I'd love to hear your recommendations. Additionally, any insights on the quality of service and customer support from these providers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Comments

• MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

What's your desired location?
    What kind of hardware do you usually buy?
    What's your budget for that hardware?

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@dataforest in Frankfurt (avoro.eu). My Webhosting with them has 99.9701% uptime.
    Am I imagining it or does the post sound AI generated?

Thanked by 2tjn nick_
  • SadaoMaouSadaoMaou Member

@MrRadic said:
    What's your desired location?
    What kind of hardware do you usually buy?
    What's your budget for that hardware?

I am in Asia, so I prefer servers located in Asia, but any location with good uptime is acceptable.

I need approximately 4-6GB RAM to start with, as I plan to scale later. Additionally, I require at least 60GB of NVMe storage. I'm not very familiar with CPU specifications, so I would appreciate recommendations on what would be suitable. I recently transitioned from shared hosting to VPS, so I don't have much experience with what kind of CPU would be ideal.

Currently, I am using Vultr VPS, but I find it too expensive. I also use Racknerd VPS, which is good, but I prefer not to buy all my servers from one provider. As for the budget, I am still figuring it out.

@lukast__ said:
    @dataforest in Frankfurt (avoro.eu). My Webhosting with them has 99.9701% uptime.
    Am I imagining it or does the post sound AI generated?

I am not very good at english so wrote in my broken english and asked AI to write it properly for me ;-;

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • lirrrlirrr Member

budget?

• ayyub_webhayyub_webh Member, Host Rep
    edited June 8

@SadaoMaou said: Uptime: Guaranteed uptime of at least 99.9%.

We have had 100.0% uptime on one of our Japan nodes since it became operational on 19th of November 2023. (99.99% for the other node)

@SadaoMaou said: Support: Responsive and helpful customer support.

As with support, we are available almost 24/7 via live chat and ticket system.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@SadaoMaou We have Japan and Singapore location.

Looking Glass:

Japan: https://jp.lg.kuroit.com
    Singapore: https://sg.lg.kuroit.com

Currently we are running offer and you can get 24% discount using KURO2024 plus double any one thing you want by posting Invoice Id/Order Id here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/194867/kuroit-kvm-vps-24-off-on-uk-usa-jp-sg-and-nl-vps-free-upgrades-giveaway/p1

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@lirrr said: budget?

>
    that would surely help.

• conceptconcept Member

Sounds like Digital Ocean, Vultr, Linode are still your best options. OVH/Hetzner are both super solid for me in terms of uptime and reliability. I've never had any issues with them.

But, there are also plenty of other providers on here that are great for their reliability and uptime.
    BuyVM @Francisco
    LiteServer @LiteServer
    ExtraVM @MikeA
    Crunchbits @crunchbits
    Heartbeat-IT (formerly server-factory) @mxmla
    Greencloudvps @NDTN

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@concept Thanks for mentioning us! :smile:

@HostMayo said:

@lirrr said: budget?

>
    that would surely help.

I don't have any particular budget in mind but should be affordable and reliable.

@concept said:
    Sounds like Digital Ocean, Vultr, Linode are still your best options. OVH/Hetzner are both super solid for me in terms of uptime and reliability. I've never had any issues with them.

But, there are also plenty of other providers on here that are great for their reliability and uptime.
    BuyVM @Francisco
    LiteServer @LiteServer
    ExtraVM @MikeA
    Crunchbits @crunchbits
    Heartbeat-IT (formerly server-factory) @mxmla
    Greencloudvps @NDTN

Thanks man...I was checking Greencloudvps seems good to me..have you used them ?

• HostologHostolog Member, Host Rep

@SadaoMaou said:
    Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently on the lookout for reliable server providers that offer affordable pricing along with excellent uptime. As we all know, a dependable server is crucial for maintaining seamless website performance and ensuring a great user experience. Here are a few specific requirements I'm looking for:

Reliability: The provider should have a proven track record of minimal downtime.
    Affordability: Competitive pricing without compromising on quality.
    Uptime: Guaranteed uptime of at least 99.9%.
    Support: Responsive and helpful customer support.
    Scalability: Options to scale resources as needed without major hassle.
    If you've had positive experiences with any server providers that fit these criteria, I'd love to hear your recommendations. Additionally, any insights on the quality of service and customer support from these providers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Greetings,

We can help you with our cPanel Hosting and server services.

Looking Glass: https://ist.hostolog.com
    Uptime status page: https://status.hostolog.com

For detailed information, please visit https://hostolog.com.

Sincerely regards,
    Hostolog.com

@lirrr said:
    budget?

I dont have any particular budget but need affordable and reliable.

• iOVZiOVZ Member, Host Rep

KR or HK?
    What are the broadband and traffic requirements of the network

• cmeerwcmeerw Member

@SadaoMaou said:
    Thanks man...I was checking Greencloudvps seems good to me..have you used them ?

They recently had an outage that they could have handled better, see https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/194176/greencloud-cov-outage/p1

TLDR: several people were asking for an additional status update during the outage, but they argued that they should instead have sent a more vague initial outage notification email.

@SadaoMaou said:

@lirrr said:
    budget?

That's just trying your luck then. A provider might have a perfect uptime record just because of luck, but when things break you have no idea how quickly the systems will be back up.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@cmeerw said:

@SadaoMaou said:

They recently had an outage that they could have handled better, see https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/194176/greencloud-cov-outage/p1

TLDR: several people were asking for an additional status update during the outage, but they argued that they should instead have sent a more vague initial outage notification email.

@SadaoMaou said:

@lirrr said:
    budget?

That's just trying your luck then. A provider might have a perfect uptime record just because of luck, but when things break you have no idea how quickly the systems will be back up.

The mentioned Coventry issue was limited to one node only, so we sent updates via email to the affected customers, I dont see anything vague here?

• Clouvider seems to be a provider with an excelent uptime, if their service configuration and prices fits you, i would recommend you to check them.

• Going the extensive information you provided https://mzunguhosting.ml/ is clearly your best option. Ignore all those other offers, those will only waste your time.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • cmeerwcmeerw Member

@NDTN said:

@cmeerw said:

@SadaoMaou said:

@SadaoMaou said:

@lirrr said:
    budget?

The mentioned Coventry issue was limited to one node only, so we sent updates via email to the affected customers, I dont see anything vague here?

You sent one email to affected customers, but when your initial estimate clearly didn't work out, people were asking for an additional status update, but were left in the dark with no information about the status. When servers were finally back up you argued that instead of sending an additional status update you should have been more vague in your initial email:

@NDTN said: The time "4-6 hours" an ETA and may not be 100% accurate, we can easily announce the ETA to 24-48 hours but we always try to give as much details as possible.

I still don't understand why sending another update after maybe 8 h would have been so wrong/controversial.

If you had sent another update during the outage I would have been perfectly happy. If after the outage you would have said that maybe it would have been a good idea to send another update, I would have said: good, lesson learned. But with your actual reaction I have to say, unfortunately, nothing learned from the outage.

• DooDoo Member

I'd recommend AWS or Linode if you need Excellent Uptime. :)

• @totally_not_banned said:
    Going the extensive information you provided https://mzunguhosting.ml/ is clearly your best option. Ignore all those other offers, those will only waste your time.

Bruh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂