Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for 32-64c AMD (EPYC preferably)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 32-64c AMD (EPYC preferably)

need 4x as much ram as cores

Comments

  • need dedicated bare metal also intel works too

  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 8

    Hello, we can offer the following configuration

    AMD EPYC 7B13 (64c/128t)
    512GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    2 x 3.84TB NVMe SSD Storage
    330TB Bandwidth on 10 Gbps
    Located in Miami, FL
    $599.99/month

    Contact us >> https://clients.advinservers.com/contact.php

  • i found better deals before

  • @Advin said:
    Hello, we can offer the following configuration

    AMD EPYC 7B13 (64c/128t)
    512GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    2 x 3.84TB NVMe SSD Storage
    330TB Bandwidth on 10 Gbps
    Located in Miami, FL
    $599.99/month

    Contact us >> https://clients.advinservers.com/contact.php

    could you do that except 900 gb storage, and 50 tb bandwidth for 250 a month?

  • zGatozGato Member
    edited June 8

    @AlbaHost has a few publicly available dedicated servers, here's one of them that meet your requirements:

    • CPU: AMD EPYC 7551P (32c/64t)
    • RAM: 256 GB DDR4
    • Storage: 2 x 2 TB NVMe
    • Network: 50 TB @ 1 Gbps
    • Location: Frankfurt, Germany 🇩🇪

    For: 170€/month
    link

    For anything custom contact them on DMs, you'll sure get a good deal from them. They also have dedicated servers in Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱 and Amsterdam, The Netherlands 🇳🇱

    (For reference, their Basic Dedicated Servers line is in Warsaw 🇵🇱, Advanced line in Frankfurt 🇩🇪 and Premium line in Amsterdam 🇳🇱)

    Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • that's a bit pricey at 32 cores

    @zGato said:
    @AlbaHost has a few publicly available dedicated servers, here's one of them that meet your requirements:

    • CPU: AMD EPYC 7551P (32c/64t)
    • RAM: 256 GB DDR4
    • Storage: 2 x 2 TB NVMe
    • Network: 50 TB @ 1 Gbps
    • Location: Frankfurt, Germany 🇩🇪

    For: 170€/month
    link

    For anything custom contact them on DMs, you'll sure get a good deal from them. They also have dedicated servers in Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱 and Amsterdam, The Netherlands 🇳🇱

    (For reference, their Basic Dedicated Servers line is in Warsaw 🇵🇱, Advanced line in Frankfurt 🇩🇪 and Premium line in Amsterdam 🇳🇱)

  • SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 8

    We have EPYC 7443P 256 we can do for your price range, but we can swap it out for another 32c/48c EPYC.

  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

    We will restock this item in a few days:

    AMD EPYC 7551
    Cores: 32 (Threads: 64)
    RAM: 256 GB DDR4 ECC
    Disks: 1 x 3.2 TB NVMe
    Traffic: Unmetered @ 1Gbit
    Backup Space: 1 TB
    Location: USA, Utah
    1 IPv4
    $129/mo

  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

    Another option is this:

    Dual AMD EPYC 7551
    (64 Cores / 128 Threads)
    512GB RAM
    6.4TB NVMe
    1Gbps Unmetered Port
    /30 IPv4
    Ogden, Utah
    $329/mo

  • do you do price matching?

  • SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 8

    AMD EPYC 7742
    256 GB DDR4
    2x 2 TB NVMe
    SLC Utah, 10 Gbps Unmetered
    $300/mo, 3 month commit

    AMD EPYC 7b13
    256 GB DDR4
    2x 2 TB NVMe
    SLC Utah, 10 Gbps Unmetered
    $350/mo, 3 month commit

  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 8

    Hello , if you like it's possible give you

    6x

    2x e5-2699 v4 per server (88 core per server)
    256 GB ram per server
    2x 960 GB SSD per server
    10 Gbps port speed per server
    SUA Location

    For

    1.100$/month , all 6x servers (that it's 183$/month per server)

    Write me to PM for make you invoice

    Regards

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @xprogramed said:
    need 4x as much ram as cores

    https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/96-core-server/amd-threadripper-7995wx-2TB

    Fastest CPU in the world, 2TB of RAM.

  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

    We can do plenty of 7443p with 256gb to 1tb ram
    Https://purevoltage.com

  • @Calin said:
    Hello , if you like it's possible give you

    6x

    2x e5-2699 v4 per server (88 core per server)
    256 GB ram per server
    2x 960 GB SSD per server
    10 Gbps port speed per server
    SUA Location

    For

    1.100$/month , all 6x servers (that it's 183$/month per server)

    Write me to PM for make you invoice

    Regards

    I'll consider this

    Thanked by 1Calin
  • Atomic_NetworksAtomic_Networks Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 8

    EPYC 7571 Dedicated Server

    32 Cores (64 threads)
    512GB DDR4 RAM
    4x 1.6TB NVMe SSD
    1Gbps Unmetered
    10Gbit Uplink
    Chicago, USA

    $299.99/mo
    (contact us for this promotional pricing here: https://billing.atomicnetworks.co/submitticket.php)

    Or if you are willing to work down to 28 cores:

    Dual E5-2697v3 Dedicated Server

    3.6Ghz Turbo Boost
    384GB DDR4 RAM
    2x 1.92TB NVMe SSD
    2Gbps Unmetered
    10Gbit Uplink
    Instant Deployment
    Chicago, USA

    $169.99 USD/mo
    Order

  • VanessaVanessa Member, Patron Provider

    Hello
    What is your ram, disk? See the below special offers. Limited.
    AMD EYPC 9654 96cores 512GB 2TB NVMe or two 1tb nvme Software/BIOS 50TB/10G, one ip $645/mo 1-2 weeks
    AMD Epyc 7443P / 256GB RAM / 2TB NVMe / 1Gbps Unmetered / 5x IPv4 / Bend, OR $365.00
    Dual E5-2699v3 (36 cores) 512GB DDR4 RAM,1TB SSD + 4TB NVMe,40TB bandwidth @ 1G,5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6,$185.00 USD
    Dual E5-2699v4 44ores 64G,5x2TB SSD, 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6, 30TB/1G, $205.00
    Dual E5-2699v4 44cores 64G,5x2TB HHD, 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6, 30tb/1G, Price:$132.50
    @Vanessa

  • AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

    EPYC 7543P, 256GB RAM, 2x 2TB NVME, 100TB Bandwidth, 10Gbps Port, UK location, £300/month.

    EPYC 9124, 256GB RAM, 2x 2TB NVMe, 100TB Bandwidth, 10Gbps Port, UK Location, £280/month.

Sign In or Register to comment.