Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for KS-LE 1/2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Request for KS-LE 1/2

tanqt11tanqt11 Member

Request for KS-LE 1/2

Thanked by 1yakoudev

Comments

• AndruAndru Member

I'm willing to buy to :)

Thanked by 1tanqt11
  • zqxinranzqxinran Member

I have a few KS-LE-2 servers from GRA & RBX, OVH IE region, 16.99 euro/month tax-free price.

E3-1231 v3 32 GiB INTEL SSDSC2KB019T8

Normal network (1gbps download speed, 100mbps upload speed).
    As you know, normal storage is 2 x 960GB SATA SSDs, and the servers I have all have 2 x 1.92TB SATA SSDs.

If you are willing to pay $50 per server via paypal or cryptocurrency, please I contact me via discord, my discord id is exactly the same as LET's id, please be careful to confirm the information with me before contacting me.

Thanked by 1adns
  • tanqt11tanqt11 Member

up

• ehabehab Member
    edited June 8

@zqxinran said:
    I have a few KS-LE-2 servers from GRA & RBX, OVH IE region, 16.99 euro/month tax-free price.

As you know, normal storage is 2 x 960GB SATA SSDs, and the servers I have all have 2 x 1.92TB SATA SSDs.

If you are willing to pay $50 per server via paypal or cryptocurrency, please I contact me via discord, my discord id is exactly the same as LET's id, please be careful to confirm the information with me before contacting me.

YABS

Yr ANS

• zqxinranzqxinran Member

@zqxinran said:

I don't have any servers to sell now, please don't contact me then, thanks guys.

• trungkientrungkien Member
    edited June 24

I am using KS LE for backup.
    However, the offer is around $50 or better, I will let it go. If you really need it, drop me a PM.

• I am currently in the market for one of these if anyone else is lurking this thread & looking to rid themselves of a KS LE box

• trungkientrungkien Member
    edited June 25

The KS-LE server was transferred to @tanqt11 . Thanks!