Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Best Email Marketing/Cold Mailing Solution?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Email Marketing/Cold Mailing Solution?

c_vpsc_vps Member

We are looking for the best solution for the cold mailing or email marketing. 500-1000 emails/Hour and should be in inbox. Emails will be valid.

Comments

  • LeviLevi Member

    There is no good solution for spam. It will be high price and very bad delivery rates. Better do not spam.

    Cold emails === spam.

  • 😬

  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 4

    The difference between cold emailing and spamming in the US is that you comply with CAN-SPAM. Essentially, this means you aren't deceptive and you give the user an opportunity to no longer receive emails from you.

    More specifically, you're targeting someone intentionally and reaching out to them with a relative product/service/solution to their problem.

    Anywhere from startups to Fortune 500 companies are cold emailing right now in the United States. It only makes sense when you're selling a product/service for thousands of dollars though, which is why it really only makes sense in B2B. The point of cold emailing is to usually get a call booked, and then the point of the call is to build a relationship and close the deal.

    My company has been using Instantly.ai + Gmail + SendGrid for a very long time. It works well, but our targeting and copy are great, which keeps complaint rates down (this is key).

    Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • vovlervovler Member

    @SirFoxy said:
    The difference between cold emailing and spamming in the US is that you comply with CAN-SPAM. Essentially, this means you aren't deceptive and you give the user an opportunity to no longer receive emails from you.

    More specifically, you're targeting someone intentionally and reaching out to them with a relative product/service/solution to their problem.

    Anywhere from startups to Fortune 500 companies are cold emailing right now in the United States. It only makes sense when you're selling a product/service for thousands of dollars though, which is why it really only makes sense in B2B. The point of cold emailing is to usually get a call booked, and then the point of the call is to build a relationship and close the deal.

    My company has been using Instantly.ai + Gmail + SendGrid for a very long time. It works well, but our targeting and copy are great, which keeps complaint rates down (this is key).

    so its still unsolicited email, aka spam

  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

    @vovler said:

    @SirFoxy said:
    The difference between cold emailing and spamming in the US is that you comply with CAN-SPAM. Essentially, this means you aren't deceptive and you give the user an opportunity to no longer receive emails from you.

    More specifically, you're targeting someone intentionally and reaching out to them with a relative product/service/solution to their problem.

    Anywhere from startups to Fortune 500 companies are cold emailing right now in the United States. It only makes sense when you're selling a product/service for thousands of dollars though, which is why it really only makes sense in B2B. The point of cold emailing is to usually get a call booked, and then the point of the call is to build a relationship and close the deal.

    My company has been using Instantly.ai + Gmail + SendGrid for a very long time. It works well, but our targeting and copy are great, which keeps complaint rates down (this is key).

    so its still unsolicited email, aka spam

    Lol, you've never sent an email without asking permission beforehand?

    People send unsolicited emails all the time for anything ranging from academics to internships, or selling products/services and beyond. The key is in the intent of the email and individually actually speaking to the person at the other end.

    Thanked by 3sillycat jar gwnd1989
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

    @JosephF said:
    How is cold mailing different than spam?

    Adhering to UK standards, he mentions the practice of cold mailing / cold calls, which are widely disliked by the general public.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

  • Serious suppliers are few and far between. All you have to do is put together a request for quotation file, ask on specialized forums if you've missed anyone for this consultation, for these volumes, who to avoid. Word of mouth works pretty well ;) Sales people will come to you themselves, know their competitors and the best market prices...

    This will help you to avoid DIY solutions, and the sleepless nights associated with it ...

  • Please let us know where you end up so the ASN can be given to Spamhaus, etc.

  • sanvitsanvit Member

    iirc @jar will let you send spam if you paid him sth like $9999/mo

  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 5

    @sanvit said:
    iirc @jar will let you send spam if you paid him sth like $9999/mo

    As long as I can retire and live a life of luxury on that criminal money I'll take it 🤣

    I joke. I'd rather always be working to be a good neighbor.

    Thanked by 1sanvit
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 5

    @SirFoxy said:

    @vovler said:

    @SirFoxy said:
    The difference between cold emailing and spamming in the US is that you comply with CAN-SPAM. Essentially, this means you aren't deceptive and you give the user an opportunity to no longer receive emails from you.

    More specifically, you're targeting someone intentionally and reaching out to them with a relative product/service/solution to their problem.

    Anywhere from startups to Fortune 500 companies are cold emailing right now in the United States. It only makes sense when you're selling a product/service for thousands of dollars though, which is why it really only makes sense in B2B. The point of cold emailing is to usually get a call booked, and then the point of the call is to build a relationship and close the deal.

    My company has been using Instantly.ai + Gmail + SendGrid for a very long time. It works well, but our targeting and copy are great, which keeps complaint rates down (this is key).

    so its still unsolicited email, aka spam

    Lol, you've never sent an email without asking permission beforehand?

    People send unsolicited emails all the time for anything ranging from academics to internships, or selling products/services and beyond. The key is in the intent of the email and individually actually speaking to the person at the other end.

    That last part is the real key. When it's obvious that it was unsolicited, it isn't something I would even want, and that the sender has no idea who I even am, that's as spam as spam gets. At least be talking to someone and not just doing the "spray and pray" method.

  • vpn2024vpn2024 Member
    edited June 5

    I dont have a problem per say if someone drafts me an unsolicited carefully crafted email with a pitch..for example I see you use CampaignMonitor, my name is James from Mailchimp, fancy a chat about how we can reduce your costs?? as long as it isn't your automated... Even Google sends unsolicited email to upsell more of GCP, to review our Adword spends (aka buy more - you dont review down), to talk about Workspace Enterprise and so on... But I also don't feel a need to reply.

  • daviddavid Member

    spamcop.net is my solution for email marketing/cold mailing. Copy/paste the email to report the spammers.

  • edited June 5

    @david said:
    spamcop.net is my solution for email marketing/cold mailing. Copy/paste the email to report the spammers.

    At least for cold callers my approach is the "I'm not using ..." method, which means whatever the person on the other side is offering i'm not using it.

    Insurance? Thanks but i'm not using insurance. Lottery tickets? Thanks but i'm not using lottery tickets. Real estate? Thanks but i'm not using real eastate. Food deliveries? Thanks but i'm not using food.

    It's surprisingly effective in shutting even what seems to be quite well trained sales people up and allows them to make a quite accurate prediction of what's their chances of a sale when calling my number.

  • i like breve ex sendinblue. cold email (after buying or send esthimation) I use zoho crm

  • JosephFJosephF Member
    edited June 5

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @david said:
    spamcop.net is my solution for email marketing/cold mailing. Copy/paste the email to report the spammers.

    At least for cold callers my approach is the "I'm not using ..." method, which means whatever the person on the other side is offering i'm not using it.

    Insurance? Thanks but i'm not using insurance. Lottery tickets? Thanks but i'm not using lottery tickets. Real estate? Thanks but i'm not using real eastate. Food deliveries? Thanks but i'm not using food.

    It's surprisingly effective in shutting even what seems to be quite well trained sales people up and allows them to make a quite accurate prediction of what's their chances of a sale when calling my number.

    When I get an unsolicited telemarketing phone call I hang up within seconds without uttering a word (other than the initial "Hello"). Not worth my breath or the extra 15 seconds to say anything.

    Thanked by 2tentor sasslik
  • JosephFJosephF Member
    edited June 5

    (duplicate)

  • JosephFJosephF Member
    edited June 5

    (duplicate)

  • edited June 5

    @JosephF said:

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @david said:
    spamcop.net is my solution for email marketing/cold mailing. Copy/paste the email to report the spammers.

    At least for cold callers my approach is the "I'm not using ..." method, which means whatever the person on the other side is offering i'm not using it.

    Insurance? Thanks but i'm not using insurance. Lottery tickets? Thanks but i'm not using lottery tickets. Real estate? Thanks but i'm not using real eastate. Food deliveries? Thanks but i'm not using food.

    It's surprisingly effective in shutting even what seems to be quite well trained sales people up and allows them to make a quite accurate prediction of what's their chances of a sale when calling my number.

    When I get an unsolicited telemarketing phone call I hang up within seconds without uttering a word (other than the initial "Hello"). Not worth my breath or the extra 15 seconds to say anything.

    Hehehe, that's me when i'm having a bad day. I'm not using... can yield to quite funny results, so i'm basically getting some free entertainment out of it, which is alright in my book. You just have to make it not all that obvious that you are bullshitting them. There's nothing in the cold callers script that prepares him for a sincere and friendly "Your offer sounds great but i don't use food.". Especially not when you asked a bunch of interested questions first and he thinks he's about to make a sale. Everything can happen. Bewilderment, anger, ... sometimes - as unbelievable as it is - these guys even have a sense of humor :D

  • The black hat degeneracy is spreading… first soliciting for copyright abuse services, now email spam…

    So much for the ‘LET is white hat’ rule

    Thanked by 1xvps
  • PhoMediaPhoMedia Member

    bros.. the man is asking a question why debate him on the right or wrongs of cold email.

    Who cares, why do you care? IT's the internet, nearly all the people here are using lowend boxes for odd stuff anyway.

Sign In or Register to comment.