Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

linveo.com - Intel Xeon Scalable with 128GB RAM/NVMe SSD from $75/month, $35 servers in stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

linveo.com - Intel Xeon Scalable with 128GB RAM/NVMe SSD from $75/month, $35 servers in stock

lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

We have the Intel Xeon Scalable series with plenty of RAM. There are two options to choose from depending on what amount of RAM you need and they both come with two NVMe SSD drives.

These servers come with unmetered 1 gbit connections and are fully controllable by TenantOS, so you can reload the OS and manage your server as needed.

Looking Glass
Ohio Network

Payment Methods

• Credit Cards
  • PayPal

Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 x2
CPU: 20 cores / 40 threads @ 2.80 GHz
Memory: 32GB DDR4
Hard Drive 1: 500GB SSD
IPv4: 1 IP (additional IPs can be ordered)
IPv6: /64 subnet
Price: $35.00/month with coupon code LET35DEDI2024
Order Now

Intel Xeon Scalable Gold 5120 x2 - 128GB
CPU: 28 cores / 56 threads @ 2.20 GHz
Memory: 128GB DDR4
Hard Drive 1: 960GB NVMe SSD
Hard Drive 2: 960GB NVMe SSD
RAID Level: RAID1/0
Price: $75.00/month with coupon code LET50SCALABLE2024
Order Now

Intel Xeon Scalable Gold 5120 x2 - 256GB
CPU: 28 cores / 56 threads @ 2.20 GHz
Memory: 256GB DDR4
Hard Drive 1: 2TB NVMe SSD
Hard Drive 2: 2TB NVMe SSD
RAID Level: RAID1/0
Price: $125.00/month with coupon code LET50SCALABLE2024
Order Now

All Dedicated Server Features

• Choose from AlmaLinux, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Oracle Linux, Proxmox, Rocky Linux, or Ubuntu
  • TenantOS Control Panel
  • DDoS Mitigation
  • Dedicated servers come with 1gbit ports. Bandwidth is 1gbit unmetered and fair use.
Thanked by 1johntec

Comments

• ivanzzzivanzzz Member

thanks! Just got one of the $35 servers! I'll post my order number just to see...maybe anything extra ◡̈ 665e1f77c6ee7

• lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

@ivanzzz said:
    thanks! Just got one of the $35 servers! I'll post my order number just to see...maybe anything extra ◡̈ 665e1f77c6ee7

Appreciate the order! Your server came with 64GB of RAM instead of the standard 32GB.

Thanked by 1bapake
  • ivanzzzivanzzz Member

@lnx said:

@ivanzzz said:

Appreciate the order! Your server came with 64GB of RAM instead of the standard 32GB.

Thank you!

• amdhhhamdhhh Member

Hi bro!I have just ordered a server, can I get extra RAM? Thank you, brother~~665e60e4b4eee

@amdhhh said:
    Hi bro!I have just ordered a server, can I get extra RAM? Thank you, brother~~665e60e4b4eee

Yes you got the bonus too.

• ReplenishmentReplenishment Member
    edited June 4

Hi bro!I have just ordered a server, can I get extra RAM? Thank you, brother~~ 665f090a18dae

• ReplenishmentReplenishment Member
    edited June 4

The following services are pending review by staff. Once approved, they will be activated:
    Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 x2

• StrikerrStrikerr Member

Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 x2
    CPU: 20 cores / 40 threads @ 2.80 GHz
    Memory: 32GB DDR4

E5-2680 v2 CPU does not support DDR4. How did you do it?

• CybrCybr Member

I ordered the Intel Xeon Scalable Gold 5120 x2 earlier today.

It was delivered, and after installing the OS and logging into SSH, the server stopped being routed, the management dashboard says I no longer have any servers, and my credentials no longer works on their billing portal.

Have I just been scammed?

• crpatelcrpatel Member

@lnx Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 x2 offer says DDR4, but the order page says DDR3. Which one is correct?

@crpatel said:
    @lnx Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 x2 offer says DDR4, but the order page says DDR3. Which one is correct?

It is DDR3.

@Cybr said:

It was delivered, and after installing the OS and logging into SSH, the server stopped being routed, the management dashboard says I no longer have any servers, and my credentials no longer works on their billing portal.

Your payment has been refunded.

• @lnx said:

@Cybr said:

Are you sure the cancellation was for his order and not mine? Just now, I received a refund from PayPal, this is terrible!

• CybrCybr Member

@lnx said:

@Cybr said:

You just randomly locked me out of my account right after the server was delivered, before I could even log into SSH for the first time, with no notification/email.

Now you respond to this LET thread claiming that my payment has been refunded, without even providing a reason?

@Cybr said:

Now you respond to this LET thread claiming that my payment has been refunded, without even providing a reason?

Additional fraud checks against the orders were performed and based on those results we decided to not provide you services. Your money has been refunded.

• CybrCybr Member

@lnx said:

@Cybr said:

Additional fraud checks against the orders were performed and based on those results we decided to not provide you services. Your money has been refunded.

That is extremely strange.

I have had servers with many different providers in more than a dozen countries for over a decade. I have servers with large providers like OVH and Hetzner, and many small providers on LET.

Not once ever has one of my orders been declined due to fraud checks.

You should follow up on the false positives in your system, as it is costing your business.

• amaeva080amaeva080 Member

@lnx can I see some of this similar love too :-)

Order: 665f22ffd1dfb

• Hello! I just made an order on your website. Can y'all give me an estimate on how much is gonna take the "review" process? Thank you and have a good day!

@pfernandez98 said:
    Hello! I just made an order on your website. Can y'all give me an estimate on how much is gonna take the "review" process? Thank you and have a good day!

Just sent out your details. Thanks for the order.

@amaeva080 said:

@lnx can I see some of this similar love too :-)

Order: 665f22ffd1dfb

I will be working on your order shortly. And with that, all of the Xeon $35/month servers are sold out.

Thanked by 1amaeva080
  • @lnx said:

@pfernandez98 said:
    Hello! I just made an order on your website. Can y'all give me an estimate on how much is gonna take the "review" process? Thank you and have a good day!

Just sent out your details. Thanks for the order.

thanks!

• Anyone please Post bench
    Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 x2

• hostboxhostbox Member

Intel Xeon Scalable Gold 5120 x2 - 256GB Can I receive additional NVME prizes

@hostbox said:

This server just holds two NVMe disks. No changes are available for these.

• OhJohnOhJohn Member

@lnx said: This server just holds two NVMe disks. No changes are available for these.

So these are blade nodes, I assume? Or do they only hold two NVMEs, but e.g. HDDs or SSDs may be added?

@OhJohn said:

@lnx said: This server just holds two NVMe disks. No changes are available for these.

So these are blade nodes, I assume? Or do they only hold two NVMEs, but e.g. HDDs or SSDs may be added?

They can take 6 drives overall, but only two NVMe. The drives are 2.5inch, but I was mostly marketing them for NVMe sales.

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • OhJohnOhJohn Member

So only SFF HDDs or SSDs but no LFF. Too sad, but thank you for the fast reply.

• hostboxhostbox Member

@lnx said:

@hostbox said:

This server just holds two NVMe disks. No changes are available for these.

Or can additional hard drives be added

• are these all dedicated bare metal?

• You don't provide support using discord?