Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to manage openvz vps IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best way to manage openvz vps IPs

HorusHorus Member

I've openvz vps Debian 6 with 2 ipv4 and 200 ipv6 what is best way to manage this IPS
ps. installed free cpanel on my vps [i-mscp] cpanel

Comments

• Feathur.

• Does Feathur support IPv6??

If I can remember it correctly, it previously don't use to.

• so far the best panel i see (handling ipv6) would be Stallion

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

SolusVM is probably what you're looking for but I doubt you'd want to pay for SolusVM for this purpose exclusively

• Thank you all to reply,My question is about the best way to manage this IPS via [imscp]

• Feathur is going to have IPv6 support soon (tm). Mainly just rewriting the way IPs are addressed/stored/organized in Feathur to optimally handle IPv6 (from what I've heard from Johnston).

• @Magiobiwan said:
    Feathur is going to have IPv6 support soon (tm). Mainly just rewriting the way IPs are addressed/stored/organized in Feathur to optimally handle IPv6 (from what I've heard from Johnston).

Well I'm on the edge of my seat here...

• But if you only have 1 x OpenVZ VPS, then none of these control panels are much use to you unless you control the underlying server too.

Do you have a dedicated server or a VPS?

• @Magiobiwan said:
    Feathur is going to have IPv6 support soon (tm). Mainly just rewriting the way IPs are addressed/stored/organized in Feathur to optimally handle IPv6 (from what I've heard from Johnston).

Is there a ETA?