Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SEARCH] R630 - Dl360 G9 & co (EUROPE)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SEARCH] R630 - Dl360 G9 & co (EUROPE)

Sweepy_Sweepy_ Member

Hello 👋,

I am looking to purchase one or more Dell R630 or HP DL360 G9 servers / equivalent. The exact specifications are not crucial as I can upgrade them myself, but having 128GB of RAM is preferable. Additionally, since this is for creating low-cost VPS, I'm looking for servers with 2680v4 processors or equivalent, and preferably 2TB of SSD storage.

Since I am located in France, I am looking for European sellers to avoid high shipping fees.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Check Piospartslap. They are from Germany and they have Those :)

• Sweepy_Sweepy_ Member

UP :)

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Sweepy_

I will give a PING to @LukeRhino, even with import fees and taxes he might give you a good deal. ( they did on our case ).

• Sweepy_Sweepy_ Member

Thx, what did you buy/what price ? @host_c

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can help out with this, including shipping to France. PM me with full specs and I will send you a quote.

Lately, we're stocking up a lot of hardware in our new warehouse and I can do some deals.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Sweepy_ said: Thx, what did you buy/what price ? @host_c

We got lot of parts,and even with 19% VAT and import fees, they were like 30-45% below EU sellers.

Thanked by 1NathanCore4