Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί 8+ GB RAM, 60+ GB storage VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

8+ GB RAM, 60+ GB storage VPS?

Well this time, I'm looking for a VPS with at least 8 GB of ram and ideally, 60 or more GB of storage.

Bandwidth, budget, and location are of little concern right now, although higher bandwidth and lower cost is always better!

Comments

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    We can provide this in Dallas

4 Intel V4 CPU vCORE
    8Gb DDR4 RAM
    120GB NVMe Raid 10
    5Tb Monthly Bandwidth
    Dallas, Texas
    rDNS/PTR option
    $4.99
    Order here

You can check all our recent offerings here- https://manage.digirdp.com/store/summer-special-offers

Thanked by 1ServerBachelor
  • HostologHostolog Member, Host Rep
    edited June 1

Greetings,

We can provide you with our servers in Turkey / Istanbul location.

Looking Glass address: ist.hostolog.com
    Our Status page: status.hostolog.com

For detailed information, please visit https://hostolog.com.

• davidedavide Member
    edited June 1

Layer7 β€” €3.28 / month (monthly)
    2 Intel Cores (shared)
    8192 MB RAM
    80 GB NVMe
    51200 GB/month bandwidth
    1.0 Gbps port speed
    IPv4 + IPv6
    France

Pony powers πŸ¦„ for LET (aff!)

• sh97sh97 Member

VPS

LittleCreek
    KVM-4 LET

4 vCPU (EPYC Rome)
    4GB RAM [Free Upgrade to 8GB by posting on their thread]
    80GB NVMe SSD
    6TB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4, /64 IPv6
    1Gbps Port
    Durham, NC-USA

$3.5 / month

HostBrr
    5950X-8GBrr

3 vCPU (Ryzen 5950X)
    8GB DDR5 RAM
    300GB NVMe SSD
    20TB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4, /64 IPv6
    1Gbps Port
    Falkenstein, Germany

€7.5 / month

VDS

Crunchbits
    Xeon Scalable

2 Dedicated vCPU (6146)
    8GB ECC RAM
    150GB NVMe SSD
    20TB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4, /64 IPv6 + BGP
    2.5Gbps Port
    Spokane, WA-USA

$8 / month

SeFlow
    VDS 1

2 Dedicated vCPU (E-2234)
    8GB ECC RAM
    70GB NVMe SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth (FUP)
    1x IPv4, /64 IPv6
    1Gbps Port
    Italy

€9.99 / month

More options are available here: https://lowend-deals.xbit.win/ (some links are aff)

• davidedavide Member
    edited June 1

Thanks for the great suggestions @sh97!

If @LittleCreek fixes their half-broken website I'll certainly incorporate them in Pony Land :smiley: See? I pinged them!

Then I see other great entries thru your link that also inspire great trust and confidence, like a bunch of third party summer hosts not involved with LET at all! ... That's on you... may the Gods overlook thine errands!

All good overall!

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • sh97sh97 Member

@davide said:

If @LittleCreek fixes their half-broken website I'll certainly incorporate them in Pony Land :smiley: See? I pinged them!

Then I see other great entries thru your link that also inspire great trust and confidence, like a bunch of third party summer hosts not involved with LET at all! ... That's on you... may the Gods overlook thine errands!

All good overall!

We both know the reason why LittleCreek and GreenCloud (a solid, economic provider) is not in Pony Land is because they don't pay aff, and not because of a "broken website"

The last time I checked, my site said Cheap VPS Deals and not LowEndTalk deals. Sure most offers are from LET/LES, as that's where you find some of the cheapest deals. I don't remember seeing anything in the rules saying you aren't allowed to mention hosts not on LET.

Regarding summer hosts, lol you talk as if there are none over here. Whether it's on my site, LET or your site, whoever is buying has to do their due diligence. And I don't think I have included any "summer hosts" so far.

I also have to note that I have not spammed unrelated aff links or used bots to auto spam aff links in the request category. Just sayin.

• conceptconcept Member

There are plenty of hosts that can provide that. It would help a lot if you have a specific region and budget you are looking for.

• valkvalk Member
    edited June 1

@sh97 said:

@davide said:

All good overall!

We both know the reason why LittleCreek and GreenCloud (a solid, economic provider) is not in Pony Land is because they don't pay aff, and not because of a "broken website"

The last time I checked, my site said Cheap VPS Deals and not LowEndTalk deals. Sure most offers are from LET/LES, as that's where you find some of the cheapest deals. I don't remember seeing anything in the rules saying you aren't allowed to mention hosts not on LET.

Regarding summer hosts, lol you talk as if there are none over here. Whether it's on my site, LET or your site, whoever is buying has to do their due diligence. And I don't think I have included any "summer hosts" so far.

I also have to note that I have not spammed unrelated aff links or used bots to auto spam aff links in the request category. Just sayin.

While I am not against aff links or anything, but personally I found it very annoying to see @davide spamming aff (or ponyhost) on every threads on Requests I see, also it's very clear when someone complain, or comment something bad about ponyhost, they will be pretty much get attacked lol. Seems like the profit really manipulated huh. Please don't be a second dahartigan ...

Thanked by 1sh97
  • davidedavide Member
    edited June 1

@sh97 said:

LALALA CANT HEAR YOU

Okay I heard you...

I don't recommend LittleCreek because I think it's crap (sorry LittleCreek), their website has 404s, empty blank pages, empty product categories, it's like a half-abandoned website. I'm not comfortable promoting them until the website is fixed. I have plenty of other providers who don't pay any commission, either by ToS or by the impracticality of meeting their minimum for withdrawal. You know better than me than meeting the minima is an issue. Inclusion of a host is based on quality and quantity, I declined a number of providers who offer good commissions but have bad reputation over the forum. Canonical example: Did you know that @c1vhosting pays 50% recurring commissions? But I would never include C1Vhosting no matter how much he gives me. He could record himself singing Schubert's Ave Maria in a baby diaper from his balcony in Pomezia, I wouldn't include him. I also declined KhanWebHosting because their website is ridden with spelling errors all over the place, in every page. No page is spared. I pointed out the issues to them, asked them to fix those, but haven't got an answer back yet, and until that is done I don't want my face (and my pony) associated with something that looks so bad.

And lol WTF is this attitude of dismissing all the responsibility and due diligence to the buyer in order to avoid summer hosts that you do recommend over and over.

Please go take another crap, it's due time.

Thanked by 1ServerBachelor
  • davidedavide Member

@valk said:
    While I am not against aff links or anything, but personally I found it very annoying to see @davide spamming aff (or ponyhost) on every threads on Requests I see, also it's very clear when someone complain, or comment something bad about ponyhost, they will be pretty much get attacked lol. Seems like the profit really manipulated huh. Please don't be a second dahartigan ...

πŸ¦„

Thanked by 1WhiteRoseG
  • edited June 1

@concept said:
    There are plenty of hosts that can provide that. It would help a lot if you have a specific region and budget you are looking for.

Prefer US west, $150/yr or less.

• ayyub_webhayyub_webh Member, Host Rep

We can offer the following specs for $19/monthly in Singapore, Japan, Netherlands and Norway.

CPU: 4 cores
    RAM: 8GB
    Disk: 120GB NVME
    Bandwidth: 4096 GB
    Uplink: 10 Gbps

• conceptconcept Member
    edited June 1

@ServerBachelor said:

@Advin has Epyc Milan vpses in Los Angeles
    High Frequency (6 vCores)
    16GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    120GB NVMe SSD Storage
    15TB Bandwidth (10 Gbit)
    Located in Los Angeles, CA
    $11.99/m

Thanked by 1Advin
  • golariogolario Member

@Hostolog said:
    Greetings,

Hello, do you accept crypto?

• @davide said:

@valk said:

πŸ¦„

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ServerBachelor said:

@concept said:

Can definitely do that. Depending on number of vCPU our Balanced or Memory Optimized line-up will get your specs at ~50% of your budget (definitely use the quarterly or yearly coupon posted if you opt for those lengths).

Looking glass just to verify connectivity/latency for your use-cases.

• HostologHostolog Member, Host Rep

@golario said:

@Hostolog said:
    Greetings,

Hello, do you accept crypto?

Unfortunately, we only accept credit card payments

• NUXOANUXOA Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

we can provide KVM servers in Frankfurt am Main, maincubes FRA01 Datacenter.

Cloud Server Configurator: https://manager.nuxoa.de/de/configure/62
    Looking Glass: https://lg.nuxoa.de/
    Smokeping: https://smokeping.nuxoa.de/

If you have any questions, let us know!

• rnsarnsa Barred

@ServerBachelor check out @RHCHosting - quite solid

• @rnsa said:

You have 12 comments and 5 of them you mentioned @RHCHosting. Shilling? :D

• valkvalk Member

@malignify said:

@rnsa said:

You have 12 comments and 5 of them you mentioned @RHCHosting. Shilling? :D

I guess he had good experiences with the provider though, but it still is very much shilling from my another view.

• rnsarnsa Barred
    edited June 10

Hey, @valk and @malignify i just have many of my sites there - this doesn't mean im shilling, though it looks like it (im sorry - lol :# :D :D :D ). I've mentioned other hosts as well but the OP can make his own decision - this is a helping community, i have no interest in putting anyone first - the OP is free to choose whoever he seems suitable to his needs

• @rnsa said:
    Hey, @valk and @malignify i just have many of my sites there - this doesn't mean im shilling, though it looks like it (im sorry - lol :# :D :D :D ). I've mentioned other hosts as well but the OP can make his own decision - this is a helping community, i have no interest in putting anyone first - the OP is free to choose whoever he seems suitable to his needs

Yep sounds like a shill :D