Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

metricscube.io Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

metricscube.io Review

GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

Hi, everyone. I think MetricsCube should definitely be more popular among providers, considering what I discovered it can do. With all this in mind, before I found out about this solution, it was very hard for me to dig into WHMCS for useful income insights.

It was fairly hard to track the churn rate per month and have a clear view of my financial health. I've often had to wait for my payment gateways to show at least some kind of basic graph on my income — nothing near extensive. The real turning point was when MetricsCube came into play, delivering some pretty detailed graphs and insights that solved all that.

In fact, with them, any financial metric will make fine work in terms of cancellations, recurring revenue, and growth trends. This level of insight has really been useful in how I get to decide next. To be very honest, MetricsCube is rather affordable, which makes it within reach of pretty much any smaller provider.

the investment turned out to be worth the value because of the increase in clarity and control over my business finances. I would recommend that other smaller providers have a deeper look at MetricsCube. That definitely turns out to be a rather powerful tool in the sense of categorizing the way of tracking and analyzing finances for way better business outcomes.

Have you heard of metrics cube before?
  1. Have you heard of metrics cube before?19 votes
    1. Yes
        5.26%
    2. No
      94.74%

Comments

• LeviLevi Member
    edited May 29

This community does not tollerate shills. Provide relevant data:

• yabs
    • Last paid invoice (redacted)
    • Last support or sales ticket interraction (redacted)

Without provided data review deemed to be a blatant shill and discarded.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@Levi said:
    This community does not tollerate shills. Provide relevant data:

• yabs
    • Last paid invoice (redacted)
    • Last support or sales ticket interraction (redacted)

Without provided data review deemed to be a blatant shill and discarded.

sure, I never had a support ticket with them before but this is a paid invoice I dont know why you think I own modules garden though lmao

• LeviLevi Member

Yabs?

@Levi said:
    Yabs?

I dont think I can use yabs on a billing software lmao :D

• emghemgh Member

Yabs.

• Where's the yabs??

Thanked by 3Frameworks wdmg emgh
  • kheng86kheng86 Member

no Yabs?

Thanked by 2wdmg emgh
  • kaitkait Member

• LexLex Member

YABS!!!

Thanked by 2wdmg emgh
  • @kait said:

This is the correct representation of "yabs" monke that ask yabs to a billing software.

Thanked by 3Lex emgh GoodLeaf-Cloud
  • VexeliaVexelia Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said: Hi

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    Hi, everyone. I think MetricsCube should definitely be more popular among providers, considering what I discovered it can do. With all this in mind, before I found out about this solution, it was very hard for me to dig into WHMCS for useful income insights.

It was fairly hard to track the churn rate per month and have a clear view of my financial health. I've often had to wait for my payment gateways to show at least some kind of basic graph on my income — nothing near extensive. The real turning point was when MetricsCube came into play, delivering some pretty detailed graphs and insights that solved all that.

In fact, with them, any financial metric will make fine work in terms of cancellations, recurring revenue, and growth trends. This level of insight has really been useful in how I get to decide next. To be very honest, MetricsCube is rather affordable, which makes it within reach of pretty much any smaller provider.

the investment turned out to be worth the value because of the increase in clarity and control over my business finances. I would recommend that other smaller providers have a deeper look at MetricsCube. That definitely turns out to be a rather powerful tool in the sense of categorizing the way of tracking and analyzing finances for way better business outcomes.

I believe the best solution is to avoid using WHMCS entirely, though it appears this viewpoint is not widely shared. o:)

@Vexelia said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

I believe the best solution is to avoid using WHMCS entirely, though it appears this viewpoint is not widely shared. o:)

no better alternative unless you have a team of developers

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@Vexelia said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

WHMCS sucks. Hostbill sucks. Blesta sucks. Everything sucks, but who the fuck thinks to themselves "wow I love taxation and numbers so much I'm going to rebuild an entire billing software myself so it doesn't suck!"... then have to maintain it, etc.

You pick the lesser of the evils, even with Ubersmith's insane pricing, the customers using it won't finally ditch it until it costs more than the cost to hire staff in-house to build + maintain their own stack.

• VexeliaVexelia Member

@wdmg said:

@Vexelia said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

WHMCS sucks. Hostbill sucks. Blesta sucks. Everything sucks, but who the fuck thinks to themselves "wow I love taxation and numbers so much I'm going to rebuild an entire billing software myself so it doesn't suck!"... then have to maintain it, etc.

You pick the lesser of the evils, even with Ubersmith's insane pricing, the customers using it won't finally ditch it until it costs more than the cost to hire staff in-house to build + maintain their own stack.

I suppose that makes us the exceptions then.

@wdmg said:

@Vexelia said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

radic has been making his own for like 4 years now, hes going to release it for free for everyone but still has taken 4+ years with a team of devs