Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


HUIZE Germany Dedicated Instances - Starting at $8.60 USD/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HUIZE Germany Dedicated Instances - Starting at $8.60 USD/month

huize247huize247 Member, Patron Provider

HUIZE Germany Dedicated Instances - Starting at $8.60 USD/month

Product Features: This product is a dedicated instance with exclusive hardware resources and no overselling. It features NVMe SSDs for high I/O performance. Equipped with a Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4GHz high-frequency CPU, it is approximately 4 times faster than the Xeon E5-2620 v4 used by other cloud providers.

DE VDS 4G

  • Dedicated Virtual CPU: 1 x AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
  • NVMe SSD: 120 GB
  • RAM: 4GB DDR4
  • Bandwidth: 5TB (outbound only)
  • Port Speed: 1Gbps
  • IP: 1x IPv4 & /70 IPv6
  • No guarantee of accessibility from Mainland China
  • Port speed limited to 10Mbps after exceeding bandwidth limit
  • Price: $8.60 USD/month

DE VDS 8G

Product Features: This product is a dedicated instance with exclusive hardware resources and no overselling. Equipped with a Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4GHz high-frequency CPU, it is approximately 4 times faster than the Xeon E5-2620 v4 used by other cloud providers.

  • Dedicated Virtual CPU: 2 x AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
  • NVMe SSD: 240 GB
  • RAM: 8GB DDR4
  • Bandwidth: 10TB (outbound only)
  • Port Speed: 1Gbps
  • IP: 1x IPv4 & /70 IPv6
  • Windows supported
  • No guarantee of accessibility from Mainland China
  • Port speed limited to 10Mbps after exceeding bandwidth limit
  • Price: $17.30 USD/month

DE VDS 16G

  • Dedicated Virtual CPU: 4 x AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
  • NVMe SSD: 480 GB
  • RAM: 16GB DDR4
  • Bandwidth: 20TB (outbound only)
  • Port Speed: 1Gbps
  • IP: 2x IPv4 & /70 IPv6
  • Windows supported
  • No guarantee of accessibility from Mainland China
  • Port speed limited to 10Mbps after exceeding bandwidth limit
  • Price: $34.60 USD/month

Order Now: https://bill.huize.io/index.php?rp=/store/germany-virtual-dedicated-servers

Comments

  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

    You might want to provide some translations. Although I am capable of reading and writing four languages, Chinese is not one of them .. and I suppose that might be the case for the majority here :sweat_smile:

  • lukast__lukast__ Member
    1. Expensive
    2. > @huize247 said: than the Xeon E5-2620 v4 used by other cloud providers.
      Which other providers?
    3. Only a /70? Not even a /64? (@yoursunny)
    4. Threads or Cores?
    5. YABS?
    6. Which DC?
  • huize247huize247 Member, Patron Provider

    @RickBakkr said:
    You might want to provide some translations. Although I am capable of reading and writing four languages, Chinese is not one of them .. and I suppose that might be the case for the majority here :sweat_smile:

    Thank you for your feedback. I have contacted our team to enhance the completeness of the English translations. You can switch to English mode by clicking the button at the bottom right corner.

  • AndruAndru Member
    edited May 28
  • AndruAndru Member

    @lukast__ said:
    1. Expensive
    2.

    @huize247 said: than the Xeon E5-2620 v4 used by other cloud providers.

    Which other providers?
    3. Only a /70? Not even a /64? (@yoursunny)
    4. Threads or Cores?
    5. YABS?
    6. Which DC?

    @huize247

  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

    @lukast__ said: Only a /70? Not even a /64? (@yoursunny)

    on behalf of the public,

    Why do you think a /64 is mandatory?

  • FazzilFazzil Member

    Google translator chinese -> german:

    Aufgrund von GFW ist keine IP-Verbindung auf dem chinesischen Festland möglich **garantierter Sex**. Die Geschwindigkeit ist auf 10 Mbit/s begrenzt, nachdem das monatliche Datenvolumen aufgebraucht ist

    wtf?! guaranteed sex for 8,60$/month?!

    Thanked by 1Aiohost
  • @Fazzil said:
    Google translator chinese -> german:

    Aufgrund von GFW ist keine IP-Verbindung auf dem chinesischen Festland möglich **garantierter Sex**. Die Geschwindigkeit ist auf 10 Mbit/s begrenzt, nachdem das monatliche Datenvolumen aufgebraucht ist

    wtf?! guaranteed sex for 8,60$/month?!

    this has got to be the deal of the century

  • FazzilFazzil Member
    edited May 28

    @fluffernutter said:

    @Fazzil said:
    Google translator chinese -> german:

    Aufgrund von GFW ist keine IP-Verbindung auf dem chinesischen Festland möglich **garantierter Sex**. Die Geschwindigkeit ist auf 10 Mbit/s begrenzt, nachdem das monatliche Datenvolumen aufgebraucht ist

    wtf?! guaranteed sex for 8,60$/month?!

    this has got to be the deal of the century

    Not at the moment. Let's wait for BF. Maybe it's under 7$

    Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • lukast__lukast__ Member

    @FatGrizzly said:

    @lukast__ said: Only a /70? Not even a /64? (@yoursunny)

    on behalf of the public,

    Why do you think a /64 is mandatory?

    IIRC, a /64 is the smallest subnet which should be given out (according to some RFC). I personally don't need it, but I don't see why only a /70 subnet should be allocated as the servers are rather expensive and IPv6's are nearly free.

  • lukast__lukast__ Member

    @lukast__ said:

    @FatGrizzly said:

    @lukast__ said: Only a /70? Not even a /64? (@yoursunny)

    on behalf of the public,

    Why do you think a /64 is mandatory?

    IIRC, a /64 is the smallest subnet which should be given out (according to some RFC). I personally don't need it, but I don't see why only a /70 subnet should be allocated as the servers are rather expensive and IPv6's are nearly free.

    Found the RFC: RFC 3177 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3177)

  • huize247huize247 Member, Patron Provider

    @Fazzil said:
    Google translator chinese -> german:

    Aufgrund von GFW ist keine IP-Verbindung auf dem chinesischen Festland möglich **garantierter Sex**. Die Geschwindigkeit ist auf 10 Mbit/s begrenzt, nachdem das monatliche Datenvolumen aufgebraucht ist

    wtf?! guaranteed sex for 8,60$/month?!

    @Fazzil said:
    Google translator chinese -> german:

    Aufgrund von GFW ist keine IP-Verbindung auf dem chinesischen Festland möglich **garantierter Sex**. Die Geschwindigkeit ist auf 10 Mbit/s begrenzt, nachdem das monatliche Datenvolumen aufgebraucht ist

    wtf?! guaranteed sex for 8,60$/month?!

    Our sales panel supports multiple languages, including English. The original statement is: “does not guarantee that the IPv4 can be accessed in China (mainly due to the Great Wall Firewall); Port speed limited to 10Mbps after traffic exceeded.” This has nothing to do with pornography; we adhere to local laws and do not permit the hosting of pornographic content.

  • huize247huize247 Member, Patron Provider

    @lukast__ said:
    1. Expensive
    2.

    @huize247 said: than the Xeon E5-2620 v4 used by other cloud providers.

    Which other providers?
    3. Only a /70? Not even a /64? (@yoursunny)
    4. Threads or Cores?
    5. YABS?
    6. Which DC?

    Our data center utilizes Hetzner's facilities in Germany. Our pricing is based on market rates, as we believe the market provides reasonable options.

  • Bench/Yabs result ?

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited May 28

    I have encountered performance issues while using VDS with dedicated 1 core HT (that is called as 1 dedicated core by vendors). Its performance depends highly on how the other HT (for the same physical cpu core) used by the user.

    In other words, performance is not guaranteed when using 1 dedicated core HT.

    I recommend using 3-4 vCores (with generous %cpu usage) or go for one dedicated physical cpu core (with both the HTs ... called 2 dedicated vCores by vendors) pinned to the VPS for guaranteed performance.

Sign In or Register to comment.