Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


VPS 1$/€ per GB RAM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 1$/€ per GB RAM?

Hello Folks,

I'm searching for a new reliable VPS provider in Europe.
Following requirements I have:

VPS 1:
vCPU: 1-2 -> Prefer AMD before Intel
RAM: 4GB
SSD/NVME: ~ 50 GB
Public IP's: 2x IPv4 and IPv6 nice to have
Bandwidth: min. 2TB monthly
Location: Europe, AMS or FRA preffered
Monthly: Max 5 EUR/USD

VPS 2:
vCPU: 1-2 -> Prefer AMD before Intel
RAM: 4GB
SSD/NVME: ~ 50 GB
Public IP's: 1x IPv4 and IPv6 nice to have
Bandwidth: min. 2TB monthly
Location: Europe, AMS or FRA preffered
Monthly: Max 4 EUR/USD

Thank you for your offerings

Thanked by 1NUXOA

Comments

  • davidedavide Member
    edited May 28

    For VPS 2 Layer7 has: (39.50 €/year)

    3 Intel Cores
    16384 MB RAM
    120 GB NVMe
    51200 GB/month bandwidth
    1.0 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6
    France

    HostBrr would also have this: ($4/month)

    2 Epyc Cores
    10240 MB RAM
    80 GB NVMe
    2048 GB/month bandwidth
    10.0 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6
    Germany

    but is out of stock since May 10.

    You can permute the search parameters and find different matches on my cool LET aggregator! (all aff)

    Thanked by 1tmpvps
  • hsrhsr Member

    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

  • superusersuperuser Member

    @hsr said:
    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

    Is there a similar offer, but not from Hetzner?

  • hsrhsr Member

    @superuser said:

    @hsr said:
    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

    Is there a similar offer, but not from Hetzner?

    Contabo is also very cheap although I wouldn't personally recommend them. Network and DDoS protection is shocking from my experience (I've heard DDoS prot has improved in recent years).

    Could be a lot different now.

  • superusersuperuser Member

    @hsr said:

    @superuser said:

    @hsr said:
    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

    Is there a similar offer, but not from Hetzner?

    Contabo is also very cheap although I wouldn't personally recommend them. Network and DDoS protection is shocking from my experience (I've heard DDoS prot has improved in recent years).

    Could be a lot different now.

    So hetzner is cool, but I have a problem with passing the kyc, born in the wrong country) lol

  • KYC: Kristpy Yankee chicken.
    Also known as an illicit poultry dish that is VERY ILLEGAL.

    Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • HostologHostolog Member, Host Rep

    We can help you with our Turkey location servers.

    https://hostolog.com/sanal-sunucu

  • meyerf99meyerf99 Member

    Thank you everyone, I'il take a look into this offers :)

    Hetzner is for sure an option but I'm not a big fan of ARM😅

  • Kevinf100Kevinf100 Member
    edited May 28

    @hsr said:

    @superuser said:

    @hsr said:
    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

    Is there a similar offer, but not from Hetzner?

    Contabo is also very cheap although I wouldn't personally recommend them. Network and DDoS protection is shocking from my experience (I've heard DDoS prot has improved in recent years).

    Could be a lot different now.

    Switched from Contabo as I believe they might be overselling/have high CPU steal as the small game servers I hosted reported lag when 0 players was online. Tickets also took 3/4 days to reply to. I also had VPS 2 and could only upgrade to 4 or higher and when I asked about why I couldn't upgrade to 3 they said it's due to it not being available in that location, but you could 100% buy VP3 as a new VPS or upgrade to configs with more resources. So clueless/lack of support.

    Thanked by 1hsr
  • @superuser said:

    @hsr said:

    @superuser said:

    @hsr said:
    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

    Is there a similar offer, but not from Hetzner?

    Contabo is also very cheap although I wouldn't personally recommend them. Network and DDoS protection is shocking from my experience (I've heard DDoS prot has improved in recent years).

    Could be a lot different now.

    So hetzner is cool, but I have a problem with passing the kyc, born in the wrong country) lol

    Kh . Born in where Iran ?! No body doesn't born wrong . This whole of people that allow some wild and totalitarian rules on the people and for thousand years will go on budy . This is free bring Norway or swedish people's to middle east after just 10 and b15vyears come what's going on . And let Iran's people live in Scandinavian country after just two max 5 years come what's happen . This stupidity of people is reason and will of cruel kings or leaders or governments . Not that person people always bring mass in their country not others.

  • hsrhsr Member

    @meyerf99 said:
    Thank you everyone, I'il take a look into this offers :)

    Hetzner is for sure an option but I'm not a big fan of ARM😅

    They offer non-Arm CPUs as well, it's just a little more in cost.

  • meyerf99meyerf99 Member

    @hsr said:

    @meyerf99 said:
    Thank you everyone, I'il take a look into this offers :)

    Hetzner is for sure an option but I'm not a big fan of ARM😅

    They offer non-Arm CPUs as well, it's just a little more in cost.

    Yeah exactly. I asked @layer7 for an custom package :)

  • superusersuperuser Member

    @artanriseup said:

    @superuser said:

    @hsr said:

    @superuser said:

    @hsr said:
    Have you looked at Hetzner, their Arm64 offering is super cheap.

    Could get a 2 vCore, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB NVMe SSD, and 20TB traffic for around € 4.51/month

    Is there a similar offer, but not from Hetzner?

    Contabo is also very cheap although I wouldn't personally recommend them. Network and DDoS protection is shocking from my experience (I've heard DDoS prot has improved in recent years).

    Could be a lot different now.

    So hetzner is cool, but I have a problem with passing the kyc, born in the wrong country) lol

    Kh . Born in where Iran ?! No body doesn't born wrong . This whole of people that allow some wild and totalitarian rules on the people and for thousand years will go on budy . This is free bring Norway or swedish people's to middle east after just 10 and b15vyears come what's going on . And let Iran's people live in Scandinavian country after just two max 5 years come what's happen . This stupidity of people is reason and will of cruel kings or leaders or governments . Not that person people always bring mass in their country not others.

    passport with red cover. Russia

  • I'm Iranian . HetzNeR with generous allow us with useless and worthless id and shits register and kyc . All of Iranian almost use about 200 euro and after invoice come for pay they show middle finger . This is culture of us . This issue finally cause to HetzNeR eliminated their if kyc and surly need valid acount bank and many things . If we are third world is our will and target and we're problem is our selves not others not past not knoeh

  • dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

    @meyerf99 said:
    Hello Folks,

    I'm searching for a new reliable VPS provider in Europe.
    Following requirements I have:

    VPS 1:
    vCPU: 1-2 -> Prefer AMD before Intel
    RAM: 4GB
    SSD/NVME: ~ 50 GB
    Public IP's: 2x IPv4 and IPv6 nice to have
    Bandwidth: min. 2TB monthly
    Location: Europe, AMS or FRA preffered
    Monthly: Max 5 EUR/USD

    VPS 2:
    vCPU: 1-2 -> Prefer AMD before Intel
    RAM: 4GB
    SSD/NVME: ~ 50 GB
    Public IP's: 1x IPv4 and IPv6 nice to have
    Bandwidth: min. 2TB monthly
    Location: Europe, AMS or FRA preffered
    Monthly: Max 4 EUR/USD

    Thank you for your offerings

    Check our DIY VPS:

    https://vpsforvpn.com/clients/index.php?rp=/store/kvm-servers/diy-kvm-server

    Here is a good discount to get cheaper servers: 35ADDITIONAL

  • layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

    @meyerf99 said:
    Hello Folks,

    I'm searching for a new reliable VPS provider in Europe.
    Following requirements I have:

    VPS 1:
    vCPU: 1-2 -> Prefer AMD before Intel
    RAM: 4GB
    SSD/NVME: ~ 50 GB
    Public IP's: 2x IPv4 and IPv6 nice to have
    Bandwidth: min. 2TB monthly
    Location: Europe, AMS or FRA preffered
    Monthly: Max 5 EUR/USD

    VPS 2:
    vCPU: 1-2 -> Prefer AMD before Intel
    RAM: 4GB
    SSD/NVME: ~ 50 GB
    Public IP's: 1x IPv4 and IPv6 nice to have
    Bandwidth: min. 2TB monthly
    Location: Europe, AMS or FRA preffered
    Monthly: Max 4 EUR/USD

    Thank you for your offerings

    Hi,

    basically all our servers AMD Epyc and Intel Xeon are < 1 EUR per GB RAM.
    Only AMD Ryzen is more expensive.

    Just check it out:

    https://layer7.net/cloud-server

  • NUXOANUXOA Member, Patron Provider

    Hi, checkout here with instant setup. If you need a special price, drop me a PM.
    https://manager.nuxoa.de/en/configure/62

Sign In or Register to comment.