Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


From $14.95/yr - 10Gbps - SSD - Frankfurt / New Jersey / Los Angeles / Miami - Many payment methods!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $14.95/yr - 10Gbps - SSD - Frankfurt / New Jersey / Los Angeles / Miami - Many payment methods!

EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

Ethernet Servers has been in business since September 2013.

Our VPS plans are OpenVZ 7 powered and available in Frankfurt (194.62.251.1), New Jersey (89.117.94.1), Los Angeles (89.117.226.1) and Miami (89.117.0.1) and live in the Equinix (Frankfurt, New Jersey, Los Angeles) and Digital Realty (Miami) facilities.

Accepted payment methods include: PayPal, Alipay, Skrill, Perfect Money, Credit/Debit Card, and many cryptocurrencies. A full list of all available options can be found here!

$14.95/yr - ORDER NOW

  • 40 GB Pure-SSD Storage Space (RAID-10)
  • 1 GB DDR4 Dedicated RAM
  • Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth
  • 2,000 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
  • 10 Gbps Uplink
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • 1 CPU Core (Intel Xeon)
  • 5 Gbps DDoS Protection
  • TUN/TAP, PPP, Docker, FUSE, GRE & IPSec Available

$19.95/yr - ORDER NOW

  • 80 GB Pure-SSD Storage Space (RAID-10)
  • 2 GB DDR4 Dedicated RAM
  • Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth
  • 3,000 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
  • 10 Gbps Uplink
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • 1 CPU Core (Intel Xeon)
  • 5 Gbps DDoS Protection
  • TUN/TAP, PPP, Docker, FUSE, GRE & IPSec Available

$24.95/yr - ORDER NOW

  • 100 GB Pure-SSD Storage Space (RAID-10)
  • 3 GB DDR4 Dedicated RAM
  • Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth
  • 4,000 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
  • 10 Gbps Uplink
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • 1 CPU Core (Intel Xeon)
  • 5 Gbps DDoS Protection
  • TUN/TAP, PPP, Docker, FUSE, GRE & IPSec Available

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Thanked by 1Carlin0

Comments

  • xpboyxpboy Member
     Basic Network Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Primary Network    : IPv4
     IPv6 Access        : ❌ Offline
     IPv4 Access        : ✔ Online
     ISP                : Limestone Networks, Inc.
     ASN                : AS46475 Limestone Networks, Inc.
     Host               : IPFFM - Internet Provider Frankfurt GmbH
     Location           : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse-HE, Germany
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server      
    
     ISP: Limestone Networks 
    
     Nearest          0.75 ms     0.0%    837.41 Mbps    4067.81 Mbps   wirsNET - Frankfurt 
    
     Kochi, IN        FAILED                                                        
     Bangalore, IN    132.06 ms   0.0%    1523.44 Mbps   191.94 Mbps    Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore 
     Chennai, IN      153.54 ms   N/A     1787.77 Mbps   224.57 Mbps    Jio - Chennai 
     Mumbai, IN       138.34 ms   0.7%    1388.77 Mbps   40.45 Mbps     i3D.net - Mumbai 
     Delhi, IN        140.85 ms   0.4%    1824.02 Mbps   525.93 Mbps    Tata Play Fiber - New Delhi 
    
     Seattle, US      140.38 ms   N/A     1423.90 Mbps   391.39 Mbps    Comcast - Seattle, WA 
     Los Angeles, US  136.01 ms   0.0%    1941.55 Mbps   269.19 Mbps    ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA 
     Dallas, US       111.86 ms   0.7%    2039.79 Mbps   141.18 Mbps    i3D.net - Dallas, TX 
     Miami, US        106.96 ms   N/A     1556.28 Mbps   520.23 Mbps    Dish Wireless - Miami, FL 
     New York, US     79.14 ms    0.0%    1589.05 Mbps   657.71 Mbps    GSL Networks - New York, NY 
     Toronto, CA      92.25 ms    0.0%    1935.31 Mbps   754.92 Mbps    Rogers - Toronto, ON 
     Mexico City, MX  162.07 ms   N/A     1413.27 Mbps   207.03 Mbps    INFINITUM - Mexico City 
    
     London, UK       12.12 ms    0.4%    2895.06 Mbps   2027.38 Mbps   VeloxServ Communications - London 
     Amsterdam, NL    6.98 ms     0.0%    2892.10 Mbps   1003.06 Mbps   31173 Services AB - Amsterdam 
     Paris, FR        9.59 ms     N/A     2866.15 Mbps   1861.31 Mbps   Axione - Paris 
     Frankfurt, DE    1.01 ms     0.0%    5242.90 Mbps   4393.47 Mbps   Clouvider Ltd - Frankfurt am Main 
     Warsaw, PL       19.52 ms    0.3%    2250.69 Mbps   539.82 Mbps    Play - Warszawa 
     Bucharest, RO    33.36 ms    0.0%    2370.26 Mbps   940.09 Mbps    Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest 
     Moscow, RU       38.20 ms    0.0%    2117.04 Mbps   931.59 Mbps    MegaFon - Moscow 
    
     Jeddah, SA       66.91 ms    0.0%    2924.56 Mbps   715.06 Mbps    Saudi Telecom Company 
     Dubai, AE        118.26 ms   1.0%    2415.91 Mbps   105.69 Mbps    du - Dubai  
     Fujairah, AE     260.17 ms   0.3%    2128.87 Mbps   330.97 Mbps    ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah 
     Istanbul, TR     40.16 ms    0.0%    3077.20 Mbps   104.79 Mbps    Turkcell - Istanbul 
     Tehran, IR       74.99 ms    0.0%    1617.85 Mbps   488.88 Mbps    Asiatech - Tehran 
    
     Tokyo, JP        256.44 ms   0.0%    2135.48 Mbps   27.74 Mbps     IPA CyberLab 400G - Tokyo 
     Shanghai, CU-CN  228.37 ms   1.0%    1396.07 Mbps   135.00 Mbps    China Unicom 5G - Shanghai 
     Nanjing, CT-CN   219.68 ms   0.7%    161.86 Mbps    2.60 Mbps      China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing 
     Hong Kong, CN    220.78 ms   N/A     1614.14 Mbps   325.32 Mbps    STC - Hong Kong 
     Singapore, SG    313.97 ms   1.0%    1823.87 Mbps   42.21 Mbps     i3D.net - Singapore 
     Jakarta, ID      FAILED - IP has been rate limited. Try again after 1 hour.                                                  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Avg DL Speed       : 2041.06 Mbps
     Avg UL Speed       : 757.50 Mbps
    
     Total DL Data      : 82.90 GB
     Total UL Data      : 31.39 GB
     Total Data         : 114.29 GB
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Duration           : 14 min 59 sec
     System Time        : 27/05/2024 - 00:44:08 BST
     Total Script Runs  : 44866
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
  • AGALEELAGALEEL Member

    Order number: Invoice #119366
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    @EthernetServers said: ### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @AGALEEL said:

    Order number: Invoice #119366
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    @EthernetServers said: ### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

    That's now sorted, thanks for your order :)

  • bnb891bnb891 Member

    Order number: Invoice #2708905806
    Please provide double bandwidth

  • sevan7777sevan7777 Member

    Order Number: #119490

    Double bandwidth please. Thank you

  • winner_lifewinner_life Member
    edited May 31

    Order number: 8803514221
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Countdown to OpenVZ 7 End of Maintenance: 1 month.
    Countdown to OpenVZ 7 End of Life: 13 months.
    More information: Virtuozzo Product Lifecycle Policy.

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @bnb891 said:
    Order number: Invoice #2708905806
    Please provide double bandwidth

    That's now been added, thank you for your order :)

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @sevan7777 said:
    Order Number: #119490

    Double bandwidth please. Thank you

    I appreciate your business :) Your extra bandwidth is now live!

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @winner_life said:
    Order number: 8803514221
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    Hello there - this has now been applied! Thank you for joining us :)

  • AGALEELAGALEEL Member

    @EthernetServers said:

    @AGALEEL said:

    Order number: Invoice #119366
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    @EthernetServers said: ### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

    That's now sorted, thanks for your order :)

    Thank you! By the way, will you add IPv6 addresses for these VPS plans in the future?

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @AGALEEL said:

    @EthernetServers said:

    @AGALEEL said:

    Order number: Invoice #119366
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    @EthernetServers said: ### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

    That's now sorted, thanks for your order :)

    Thank you! By the way, will you add IPv6 addresses for these VPS plans in the future?

    With regret, we have been forced to disable allocations of IPv6 space.

    This is due to an OpenVZ kernel bug that manifested itself in the Decemember 2022 OpenVZ kernel update.

    The OpenVZ developers have fixed the issue ( https://bugs.openvz.org/browse/OVZ-7410 ) but it has not yet been published to a production-ready kernel.

    As soon as that changes, we will begin testing the kernel and looking to re-enable allocations of IPv6 space.

    Our apologies for the troubles caused.

  • AGALEELAGALEEL Member

    @EthernetServers said:

    @AGALEEL said:

    @EthernetServers said:

    @AGALEEL said:

    Order number: Invoice #119366
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    @EthernetServers said: ### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

    That's now sorted, thanks for your order :)

    Thank you! By the way, will you add IPv6 addresses for these VPS plans in the future?

    With regret, we have been forced to disable allocations of IPv6 space.

    This is due to an OpenVZ kernel bug that manifested itself in the Decemember 2022 OpenVZ kernel update.

    The OpenVZ developers have fixed the issue ( https://bugs.openvz.org/browse/OVZ-7410 ) but it has not yet been published to a production-ready kernel.

    As soon as that changes, we will begin testing the kernel and looking to re-enable allocations of IPv6 space.

    Our apologies for the troubles caused.

    Noted and thank you for the explanation.

    Thanked by 1EthernetServers
  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @AGALEEL said:

    @EthernetServers said:

    @AGALEEL said:

    @EthernetServers said:

    @AGALEEL said:

    Order number: Invoice #119366
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!

    @EthernetServers said: ### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll add an extra month of service for no added cost, OR double bandwidth (your choice)! ###

    That's now sorted, thanks for your order :)

    Thank you! By the way, will you add IPv6 addresses for these VPS plans in the future?

    With regret, we have been forced to disable allocations of IPv6 space.

    This is due to an OpenVZ kernel bug that manifested itself in the Decemember 2022 OpenVZ kernel update.

    The OpenVZ developers have fixed the issue ( https://bugs.openvz.org/browse/OVZ-7410 ) but it has not yet been published to a production-ready kernel.

    As soon as that changes, we will begin testing the kernel and looking to re-enable allocations of IPv6 space.

    Our apologies for the troubles caused.

    Noted and thank you for the explanation.

    Of course - always happy to help :) Thank you for your inquiry.

  • StyroStyro Member

    Invoice #119931
    One extra month if its still available please

  • coolmingcoolming Member

    Order Number: #119938

    Double bandwidth please. Thank you

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @Styro said:
    Invoice #119931
    One extra month if its still available please

    That has now been added, thank you for your order :)

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @coolming said:
    Order Number: #119938

    Double bandwidth please. Thank you

    Thank you for your order! Your double bandwidth has been applied :)

  • jenzenjenzen Member
    edited June 6

    Invoice #120166
    an extra month

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @jenzen said:
    Invoice #120166
    an extra month

    This is all set! Thank you very much :)

  • pinokpinok Member

    Invoice 120878

    Double bandwidth please. Thank you

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @pinok said:

    Invoice 120878

    Double bandwidth please. Thank you

    This has now been applied :)

    Thanks for your order!

  • wsh443wsh443 Member

    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!
    Order Number: 9899563537

  • EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

    @wsh443 said:
    One extra month of service, please. Thank you!
    Order Number: 9899563537

    Hello! Thank you very much for your business :)

    Your extra free month has now been applied!

Sign In or Register to comment.