Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need vps in usa that offer isp like a=AT&T others
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need vps in usa that offer isp like a=AT&T others

geebow45geebow45 Member
edited May 24 in Requests

Can i get SERVER like AT&T, COMCAST , VERIZON, CENTURYLINK, COX, SPECTRUM or Something similar to these mentioned....

is it Good to access my bank on VPS..?

Comments

• davidedavide Member

You can buy residential proxies if you need to try out that deck of driver's licenses.

• StrikerrStrikerr Member

Yes, of course. They will sell you a $1 VPS with customized traffic redirection through a proxy for $20+.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

We have Cogent in our upstream, if that's ok with you and there will be legal use of the VM.

• geebow45geebow45 Member

@Andreix How can i reach you?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@geebow45 said:
    @Andreix How can i reach you?

https://manager.enginyring.com/tickets/new/ or andrei [a] enginyring.com :)

• edited May 24

I've never seen a bank that would care about the designation of a client IP. Please don't tell me your bank uses Cloudflare or something similar. Banking seriously isn't a service where a MITM is acceptable. Personally i would just instantly close the account if i'd notice it. No ifs or questions.

Regarding accessing a bank on a VPS: I probably wouldn't do this but traffic going through the VPS should be perfectly fine since it's protected by HTTPS from one end to the other anyways (well, as long as there's no Cloudflare like shit going on but then the problem isn't the VPS but a bank that really shouldn't be in this business to begin with).

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I accessed several major banks' website while connected to VPN exiting through OVH Canada/France.
    The bank shows the usual SMS verification screen, same as connecting from a new residential / office IP.
    There's no additional problem after passing SMS verification.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • davidedavide Member
    edited May 24

@yoursunny said:
    The bank shows the usual SMS verification screen, same as connecting from a new residential / office IP.
    There's no additional problem after passing SMS verification.

For every login to ING Italy I have to pull out the binder with the secret tokens, and confirm with the phone app that it's really me. I only login from home but I have to type 3 tokens on the website and on the app EVERY FUCKING TIME.