Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClouDNS price increase from 1.95USD/m to 3.45USD/m on plan Premium S (2018)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClouDNS price increase from 1.95USD/m to 3.45USD/m on plan Premium S (2018)

imfanimfan Member

Just check mail box and see a price increase notice from ClouDNS.net,

Which claim that the price of Premium S (2018) will increase from 1.95USD/m to 3.45USD/m (almost 77% increase), and it will came effect on July 1,2024.

And they give a chance that can extend service with currect price before the new price come effect, can do a 2 years pre-paid extend on the panel for now.

Wanna know if anyone have same plan or other plan received the price increase notice? And what's the new price? I have asked one of my friend who use Plan M didn't receive the notice.

And more, if any alternative service provider of DNS service/hosting have support of PTR record, would like to hear some advice from you.

Thanked by 1Shade

Comments

• dedicadosdedicados Member

in the website is

Premium S
    $2.95/month

i have the protected ddos plan but no increase for now.

• cloudns said:
    We are writing to inform you that the price of Premium S (2020) DNS plan is increasing from $2.95 to $3.45/month. The revised price will become effective from July 1, 2024.

I received it as well.

• xx00xxxx00xx Member

MrNice needs a money boost since he shutted down ovpn.to

Thanked by 1WillyWilliam
  • imfanimfan Member

@dedicados said: in the website is

Premium S
    $2.95/month

i have the protected ddos plan but no increase for now.

Yeah that's the new Premium S plan which reduced the domain and request volume.

The previous plan which was ordered from 2018 to 2022 should have more resource limit than that, so I guess that's why the increased price is higher than current on-sale plan.

• imfanimfan Member

@HackedServer said: I received it as well.

Hmmm, seems not only the minimum plan but also price increased plan received price increase again

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

ClouDNS is worth the money IMO.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • siemenssiemens Member

@xx00xx said:
    MrNice needs a money boost since he shutted down ovpn.to

Who is MrNice and how is ovpn.to related to ClouDNS?

• xx00xxxx00xx Member

@siemens said:

MrNice is an old school member from the german fraud/blackhatszene. he was the owner of ovpn.to (not .com). next to perfect-privacy, ovpn.to was the most used vpn provider for people from various criminal groups in germany. MrNice is the owner of ClouDNS.

• tjntjn Member

@trewq said:

100%

• JosephFJosephF Member

@trewq said:

What bang do you get for your buck?

• siemenssiemens Member

@xx00xx said:

@siemens said:

MrNice is an old school member from the german fraud/blackhatszene. he was the owner of ovpn.to (not .com). next to perfect-privacy, ovpn.to was the most used vpn provider for people from various criminal groups in germany. MrNice is the owner of ClouDNS.

Never knew that, interesting, thanks.

• adlyadly Veteran

@xx00xx said:

@siemens said:

That’s interesting, if true. It’s extremely difficult to compete in the DNS a market, given the availability of ‘free’ solutions; I’m curious how the service will fair 5 years down the line.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@JosephF said:

@trewq said:

What bang do you get for your buck?

A service where you don't need to worry if it's down.

• ascicodeascicode Member

I'm sure the discounted version will be 1.95.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@trewq said:

Definitely. I pay for it and couldn't be happier.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • meatonmeaton Member

ClouDNS is definitely worth the money.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

We do have some spare resources here. if anybody is keen, please find the detail here.

https://billing.expertvm.com/index.php?rp=/store/services/cloudns

We are using native Cloudns whmcs modules thus it support importing of dns records as well.

Thanked by 1Chocoweb
  • alexdnsalexdns Member

@xx00xx said:

@siemens said:

That is literally so far away from the truth that i have no idea how you thought of it LOL.

• sibapersibaper Member

@ExpertVM said:
    We do have some spare resources here. if anybody is keen, please find the detail here.

https://billing.expertvm.com/index.php?rp=/store/services/cloudns

We are using native Cloudns whmcs modules thus it support importing of dns records as well.

When I visit your main domain, I saw this

We regret to inform you that we are currently not accepting new customers

Existing customers will NOT be affected in anyway. Existing customers who wish to order new VM, please contact support.

I dont think its a good sign

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

We have no resources for our VM, not cloudns. Cloudns we are just selling our spare resources.