Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open to dedicated server offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Open to dedicated server offer

Hey LET Provider :),

I'm looking to buy a dedicated server. Just post your offer here or DM me. Thanks!

Budget: Under $200
Location: Preferably not in Germany (connectivity issues to Asia) or the USA (I'm using a proxy server in Europe). Europe and Singapore are preferred.
Specs: Prefer Ryzen or a good Xeon server (no older processors), NVMe storage, good connection, and uptime.

It's not urgently needed, so if you can deliver the server next month, that's okay too.

Comments

• jordijordi Member, Patron Provider

In the USA I can recommend @hivelocity, @fiberstate

We have Intel XEON E5-2690v4 at a good price in case you are interested

• VanessaVanessa Member, Patron Provider

@sugarlessmuffins said:
    Hey LET Provider :),

I'm looking to buy a dedicated server. Just post your offer here or DM me. Thanks!

Budget: Under $200
    Location: Preferably not in Germany (connectivity issues to Asia) or the USA (I'm using a proxy server in Europe). Europe and Singapore are preferred.
    Specs: Prefer Ryzen or a good Xeon server (no older processors), NVMe storage, good connection, and uptime.

It's not urgently needed, so if you can deliver the server next month, that's okay too.

Hello
    Please See iwebfusion discounted one:
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950x 128GB 2TB NVMe Software/BIOS 40TB/1G 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 discount price $167.00. IPMI,you can upgrade RAM, Disk. And I can apply for a second disk for free,2tb NVMe. Location, Only USA available,Bend, Oregan, or LA,Please @Vanessa

• zGatozGato Member

Can vouch for @AlbaHost, they've been rock solid for me for almost a whole year, good people working there. This is the dedicated servers they have publicly available, all in Europe and within your budget:

Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱 (Basic Dedicated Servers)

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
    • RAM: 192 GB DDR5
    • Storage: 2x 1 TB NVMe
    • Network: Unmetered @ 1 Gbps

For: €170/m

Amsterdam, The Netherlands 🇳🇱 (Premium Dedicated Servers)

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
    • RAM: 122 GB DDR4
    • Network: 330 TB @ 10 Gbps

For: €130/m

And they also have the following in Germany, however if based on your experience is a no no 100% then you can skip, however, I would check their network first, it's quite one of the best ones I've seen in that country (ping 103.167.235.10) (I have a server with them in Germany, so I can host you a test file if you want)

Frankfurt, Germany 🇩🇪 (Advanced Dedicated Servers)

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (3D version is slightly cheaper)
    • RAM: 128 GB DDR5
    • Network: 50 TB @ 1 Gbps

For: €160/m (3D is €10 cheaper)

• CPU: Intel Core i9-13900K

For: €150/m

• CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K

For: €160/m

If you need something closer to your requirements, make sure to send them a DM, I'm sure you can sort something out with them in good terms for both :)

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • @jordi said:
    In the USA I can recommend @hivelocity, @fiberstate

We have Intel XEON E5-2690v4 at a good price in case you are interested

Hello, look like i choose my word wrong. what i mean is im not open into USA location

• @zGato said:
    Can vouch for @AlbaHost, they've been rock solid for me for almost a whole year, good people working there. This is the dedicated servers they have publicly available, all in Europe and within your budget:

And they also have the following in Germany, however if based on your experience is a no no 100% then you can skip, however, I would check their network first, it's quite one of the best ones I've seen in that country (ping 103.167.235.10) (I have a server with them in Germany, so I can host you a test file if you want)

If you need something closer to your requirements, make sure to send them a DM, I'm sure you can sort something out with them in good terms for both :)

They have Poland and Amsterdam Location? all i see in their web is GEO albanian Tho?

• zGatozGato Member
    edited May 23

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@zGato said:

They have Poland and Amsterdam Location? all i see in their web is GEO albanian Tho?

GeoAlbania means that the IP address you'll get assigned has Albania as its country to most ip geolocation providers, however, each server is in its real country.

• conceptconcept Member

It would help a lot if you say which ISP you are with. There are some hosts that may have peering with your ISP.

• @concept said:
    It would help a lot if you say which ISP you are with. There are some hosts that may have peering with your ISP.

Im using Hetzner Now and their ping in my country is really terrible, like 10% Timeout.

https://www.thedailystar.net/business/news/submarine-cable-breakdown-disrupts-bangladesh-internet-3591151

• @sugarlessmuffins said: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

@zGato said:

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@zGato said:

GeoAlbania means that the IP address you'll get assigned has Albania as its country to most ip geolocation providers, however, each server is in its real country.

Also what is the difference between their Basic and advanced server? both are 1gbps but advanced with bandwith limitation

• zGatozGato Member

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@sugarlessmuffins said: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

@zGato said:

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@zGato said:

Also what is the difference between their Basic and advanced server? both are 1gbps but advanced with bandwith limitation

Country of the servers, each line is in its own country (Basic Poland, Advanced Germany, Premium Netherlands) it's just a naming scheme.

• SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider

Paris available here if you're interested in a commitment

• conceptconcept Member
    edited May 23

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@concept said:

Im using Hetzner Now and their ping in my country is really terrible, like 10% Timeout.

https://www.thedailystar.net/business/news/submarine-cable-breakdown-disrupts-bangladesh-internet-3591151

I see... There seems to major loss in packets from both US and EU to Bangladesh. 30-40% in loss from all across EU and about 20% in loss packets from US using this to test https://mtr.tools/global

Would this work then?
    OVH Adv-1 India (Promotion)
    Intel Xeon-E 2386G
    64GB DDR4 ECC 3200MHz
    2× 512GB SSD NVMe Soft RAID
    25TB BW @ 1Gbit
    Mumbai, India
    $108/m + no setup fees

If you are willing to pay setup fees, you could get a Singapore/India dedicated server from OVH with Ryzen. Or if you commit to longer periods, they will drop the setup fees.

Streamline Servers/GoDedicated
    Intel Xeon E-2236
    32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
    2 x 500 GB SSD
    15 TB @ 10 Gbps
    Tokyo, Japan
    $162/m

• zGatozGato Member

@concept said:

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@concept said:

I see... There seems to major loss in packets from both US and EU to Bangladesh. 30-40% in loss from all across EU and about 20% in loss packets from US using this to test https://mtr.tools/global

Impressively, from my VPS in Bangladesh, I have more packet loss (3.4% after around 1k pings) to OVH India than to AlbaHost Netherlands & Germany (0.7% & 0.35% respectfully after 1k pings) (I know ICMP is not perfect to check network stuff)

• @concept said:

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@concept said:

Would this work then?
    Intel Xeon-E 2386G
    64GB DDR4 ECC 3200MHz
    25TB BW @ 1Gbit
    Mumbai, India
    $108/m + no setup fees

If you are willing to pay setup fees, you could get a Singapore/India dedicated server from OVH with Ryzen. Or if you commit to longer periods, they will drop the setup fees.

Intel Xeon E-2236
    32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
    2 x 500 GB SSD
    15 TB @ 10 Gbps
    Tokyo, Japan
    $162/m

My Country is Indonesia, look like my isp connect to eu through bangladesh.

• zGatozGato Member

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@concept said:

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@concept said:

Would this work then?
    Intel Xeon-E 2386G
    64GB DDR4 ECC 3200MHz
    25TB BW @ 1Gbit
    Mumbai, India
    $108/m + no setup fees

Intel Xeon E-2236
    32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
    2 x 500 GB SSD
    15 TB @ 10 Gbps
    Tokyo, Japan
    $162/m

What's your ISP if I may ask?

• conceptconcept Member
    edited May 23

@sugarlessmuffins said:

That makes more sense to the issues with EU.
    Bangladesh is a weird one to route through. I would expect it to be the US or Singapore.
    I think a lot of EU traffic routes across the US to Indonesia.

• SashkaProSashkaPro Member

IMO try https://github.com/Ne00n/Multi-Ping for choosing right country first.