Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a dedicated latest CPU supported by DDR5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a dedicated latest CPU supported by DDR5

So i have been using hetzner from years and now i am facing problem of AX42 random reboots and whenever i try to install from rescue linux the password doesnt work after login. contacted support but they are not fixing it exactly. and i am stuck with this thing. so i want your quote for similar looking spec server at similar pricing.
DDR5 ram server is must because i will be doing a lot of database task and Gen5 is appreciated while Gen4 works also.
Ryzen 8700g or better needed
Storage must be 2TB or more
Budget is 60$ a month.
Location no issues.

Comments

• you're not finding that pricing anywhere else, good luck with your budget.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • meow1337meow1337 Member

@fluffernutter said: good luck with your budget.

um maybe. hetzner offered same for lower and their cheap pricing and service was reason why i stick with them but from last a week they just annoying me.

• MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

@meow1337 said:
    So i have been using hetzner from years and now i am facing problem of AX42 random reboots and whenever i try to install from rescue linux the password doesnt work after login. contacted support but they are not fixing it exactly. and i am stuck with this thing. so i want your quote for similar looking spec server at similar pricing.
    DDR5 ram server is must because i will be doing a lot of database task and Gen5 is appreciated while Gen4 works also.
    Budget is 60$ a month.
    Location no issues.

We have these in stock, ready for instant deploy.

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

• AthorioAthorio Member, Patron Provider

@meow1337 said:

@fluffernutter said: good luck with your budget.

um maybe. hetzner offered same for lower and their cheap pricing and service was reason why i stick with them but from last a week they just annoying me.

Sticking with those budget pricing for years, created a world where the margin is almost zero, except you have super high volume to compete those prices.

Good luck finding for that budget :#

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • VanessaVanessa Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 23

Although your budget is only $60.00, but I'd like to share iwebfusion promoted AMD server
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950x 128GB 2TB NVMe Software/BIOS 40TB 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Original $199,Discount price is $167.00. additional ips: one ip, one dollar. And of course, the 128g ram can be upgraded to 192G with low price. And we can give you a second free 2tb nvme disk for the first ten orders.

• ArgonManArgonMan Member

@layer7 have some sweet deals, I'm going to be buying a dozen of their 7950x so look at their offer

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

Might be able to find something with reliablesite

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @meow1337 said:
    AX42 random reboots

Sigh, it was on my shopping list, looked like they had finally made something stable out of almost-server-grade components like the old PX line

@darkimmortal said:

@meow1337 said:
    AX42 random reboots

Sigh, it was on my shopping list, looked like they had finally made something stable out of almost-server-grade components like the old PX line

get the intel chips from hetzner, amd sucks i got i9 9900k for 60 budget

• SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider

@meow1337 if you can increase your budget to $90 we can offer the following

Ryzen 9 7900X
    64GB DDR5
    Disk : 2TB NVMe GenX4
    Bandwidth : 40TB @1Gbps
    Ready in 4 Hours or less
    $90/m Baremetal

PM if you are interested

@meow1337 said:
    Budget is 60$ a month.
    Location no issues.

I have found server, thanks for suggestion. finally went with i9 9900k, little older but it was perfect for mongodb.

• HostanderHostander Member

I think you are better off with increasing your budget and get something worthwhile.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@meow1337 said:
    Budget is 60$ a month.
    Location no issues.

I will gladly pickup similar config from you of hetzner at similar price since it's not working out for ya

• orangecatorangecat Member

@SolidSeoVPS said: Location : Tampa-FL

@SolidSeoVPS said:
    @meow1337 if you can increase your budget to $90 we can offer the following

Ryzen 9 7900X
    64GB DDR5
    Disk : 2TB NVMe GenX4
    Bandwidth : 40TB @1Gbps
    Ready in 4 Hours or less
    $90/m Baremetal

PM if you are interested

Is this offer valid right now?