Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for high performance AMD dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for high performance AMD dedicated server

mclovinit101mclovinit101 Member
edited May 22 in Requests

I'm searching for an AMD dedicated server with a CPU that has a high base clock speed. It should support DDR4 or DDR5 and must have very good DDoS protection as I will be running multiple game servers such as FiveM, TeamSpeak, and a few others (Path or cosmic, willing to try others). I will have this server longterm. As well having a firewall panel to manage all filters and add rules would be amazing. Would prefer to be bellow 100USD.

Comments

• Smith42Smith42 Member

I'm assuming you know about Hetzner?

OVH Game range is an option too.

• mclovinit101mclovinit101 Member
    edited May 22

@Smith42 said:
    I'm assuming you know about Hetzner?

OVH Game range is an option too.

Sorry, I meant to add looking for something in the US, I have been using OVH for the past few years and even have an account manager but looking to switch due to the network bypasses and no FiveM filter. And the downtime due to ddos attacks

• MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

You might have to get path or cosmic separately.

• VanessaVanessa Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 23

I'd like to share iwebfusion promoted AMD server
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950x 128GB ddr5 2TB NVMe Software/BIOS 40TB 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Original $199,Discount price is $167.00. additional ips: one ip, one dollar. And of course, the 128g ram can be upgraded to 192G with low price. And we can give you a second free 2tb nvme disk for the first ten orders.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Vanessa said:
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950x 128GB ddr5 2TB NVMe Software/BIOS 40TB 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Original $199,Discount price is $167.00. additional ips: one ip, one dollar. And of course, the 128g ram can be upgraded to 192G with low price. And we can give you a second free 2tb nvme disk for the first ten orders. Check here limited supply

What's with the affiliate link?

oh, sorry for it. I will change it. the link is only for my personal tracking

@DP said:

@Vanessa said:
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950x 128GB ddr5 2TB NVMe Software/BIOS 40TB 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Original $199,Discount price is $167.00. additional ips: one ip, one dollar. And of course, the 128g ram can be upgraded to 192G with low price. And we can give you a second free 2tb nvme disk for the first ten orders. Check here limited supply

What's with the affiliate link?

sorry for it. I will change it

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@mclovinit101 said:
    I'm searching for an AMD dedicated server with a CPU that has a high base clock speed. It should support DDR4 or DDR5 and must have very good DDoS protection as I will be running multiple game servers such as FiveM, TeamSpeak, and a few others (Path or cosmic, willing to try others). I will have this server longterm. As well having a firewall panel to manage all filters and add rules would be amazing. Would prefer to be bellow 100USD.

Probably radic with a gre from another host