Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wordpress hosting required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wordpress hosting required

taketoritaketori Member
edited May 20 in Requests

I am looking for a wordpress specialized hosting provider for my personal blog with 223 subscribers and around 5k visits a month.
I don't prefer cpanel. I am looking for something which is easy to use like namecheap easywp!
I prefer monthly payment with budget 3usd a month.

Edit: location near to India or within India

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member

With that monthly budget, you can go with NameCrane. They have both cPanel and DA.

• dhmodhmo Member
    edited May 20

Spaceship.com has 2.88$/m WP hosting.
    (I think US sry)

• faleddofaleddo Member

@nick_ said:
    With that monthly budget, you can go with NameCrane. They have both cPanel and DA.

Hostbrr have bigger LVE limit. Tried both, Hostbrr is much faster. Hostbrr also have 3 location in EU, US, and Asia.

• suutsuut Member

Buy AMD vps and install openlitespeed for wordpress.

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

Buy amd epyc vps from us, and we will help with one click wordpress install.
    We have India location.
    Check plans - https://manage.digirdp.com/store/summer-special-offers

• taketoritaketori Member

@suut said:

I was considering it. But I have to deal with mail and all naa! So, I was looking for managed hosting.

• FairShareFairShare Member
    edited May 20

@taketori said:
    I am looking for a wordpress specialized hosting provider for my personal blog with 223 subscribers and around 5k visits a month.
    I don't prefer cpanel. I am looking for something which is easy to use like namecheap easywp!

If that is 5000 visit per months, then any shared host can run your website. I have used @leapswitch before. Get their mid tier shared hosting plan which will be within your budget. They are based in India and have servers in Mumbai/Pune/ etc.
    If you don't like cPanel (that's weird though ), you can get Cloudways with Digital Ocean. This solution will cost you more( around $11)

Thanked by 1leapswitch

@FairShare said:

If that is 5000 visit per months, then any shared host can run your website. I have used @leapswitch before. Get their mid tier shared hosting plan which will be within your budget. They are based in India and have servers in Mumbai/Pune/ etc.
    If you don't like cPanel (that's weird though ), you can get Cloudways with Digital Ocean. This solution will cost you more( around $11)

>
    Cloudways is just too costly for my needs. Instead I may choose a vps and install cloudpanel on it, if I dont find any good solution.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@FairShare said:

@taketori said:

Thanks for the recommendation. Our shared hosting is a good fit, it includes Litespeed and LSCache and is directly connected to Cloudflare via peering.

If you are looking for something WordPress specific you can also try our CloudJiffy WordPress hosting, however it might be slightly higher than your budget depending on your usage.

@leapswitch said:

@FairShare said:

@taketori said:

Thanks for the recommendation. Our shared hosting is a good fit, it includes Litespeed and LSCache and is directly connected to Cloudflare via peering.

If you are looking for something WordPress specific you can also try our CloudJiffy WordPress hosting, however it might be slightly higher than your budget depending on your usage.

Thanks for recommending Cloudjiffy it seems good, I will try it once!

• sassliksasslik Member

@taketori said:

@suut said:

I was considering it. But I have to deal with mail and all naa! So, I was looking for managed hosting.

Managed WordPress hosting for 3$ per mo? God damn, you are from India..

@sasslik said:

@taketori said:

@suut said:

Okay how should I take it? as a humor or insult!

• sassliksasslik Member

@taketori said:

@sasslik said:

@taketori said:

@suut said:

Okay how should I take it? as a humor or insult!

Cheek

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Well, if you consider NL or US as location (as I saw email delivery is important), our webhosting offer includes distributed mail delivery for all plans.
    Of course spam is not tolerated.

https://manager.enginyring.com/cart/web-hosting/