Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open source operation and maintenance monitoring platform WGCLOUD v3.5.2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Open source operation and maintenance monitoring platform WGCLOUD v3.5.2

tianshiyebentianshiyeben Member
edited May 19 in General

WGCLOUD (http://www.wgstart.com) is a high-performance distributed monitoring system with high integration, lightweight and practical, simple deployment, and easy to use. The server is developed based on the springboot architecture, and the agent is developed using go (very good performance, does not occupy resources). The core modules include: System information monitoring, CPU status and temperature monitoring, memory monitoring, disk IO and capacity space monitoring, system load monitoring, network traffic monitoring, hard disk smart health detection, docker container monitoring, application process monitoring, port monitoring, file anti-tampering protection, logs File monitoring, service interface API detection, data communication equipment monitoring (SNMP and PING), large-screen visualization, batch issuance of instructions, web ssh tool, data visualization, bastion host capability, fault alarm information push (email, etc.)

WGCLOUD Download

Comments

• 3.5.2 on website, 3.5.1 on github, and latest commit was 6 months ago, is it still in development? Pull request and issues seems to be not touched.

Thanked by 1tianshiyeben
  • @BilohBucks said:
    3.5.2 on website, 3.5.1 on github, and latest commit was 6 months ago, is it still in development? Pull request and issues seems to be not touched.

Thank you very much for your attention. WGCLOUD 3. x version is a commercial version and not open source

:)

• YKMYKM Member

Service agreement, privacy agreement, give us advice, are not in English even on /en/

https://www.wgstart.com/en/en/docs.html ended up here on one link.

And a foxmail email address for a commercial product?

I gave up looking at this point.

You need to make it easier for people to select a language if you are looking to promote world wide, not stuck right at the bottom.

Bad experience for me visiting this site, looks an interesting product.

If your website looks this unprofessional with errors, what is the code behind your product going to be like?

Thanked by 1tianshiyeben
  • @YKM said:
    Service agreement, privacy agreement, give us advice, are not in English even on /en/

https://www.wgstart.com/en/en/docs.html ended up here on one link.

And a foxmail email address for a commercial product?

I gave up looking at this point.

You need to make it easier for people to select a language if you are looking to promote world wide, not stuck right at the bottom.

Bad experience for me visiting this site, looks an interesting product.

If your website looks this unprofessional with errors, what is the code behind your product going to be like?

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will improve it

• You can also use the browser's automatic translation plugin

• YKMYKM Member

@tianshiyeben said:
    You can also use the browser's automatic translation plugin

I could, and I did, but it’s never the same as a properly translated site when it’s a technical subject.

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@tianshiyeben said:

@BilohBucks said:
    3.5.2 on website, 3.5.1 on github, and latest commit was 6 months ago, is it still in development? Pull request and issues seems to be not touched.

Thank you very much for your attention. WGCLOUD 3. x version is a commercial version and not open source

Thread title: Open source operation and maintenance monitoring platform WGCLOUD v3.5.2
    TBH, this is false advertising, and I think for advertising commercial software you'd need the Patron Provider tag. @Mods

• @lukast__ said:

@tianshiyeben said:

@BilohBucks said:

Thread title: Open source operation and maintenance monitoring platform WGCLOUD v3.5.2
    TBH, this is false advertising, and I think for advertising commercial software you'd need the Patron Provider tag. @Mods

I changed

• rcy026rcy026 Member

The demo is completely in chinese and the english site is riddled with errors and bad translations.
    Looks like an interesting project but if even the website looks like complete shit I will not trust their code.

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@tianshiyeben said:

@lukast__ said:

@tianshiyeben said:

@BilohBucks said:

I changed

You changed what?

• eriseris Member

Also the Github repo reports a Apache2 License ... I hope you got permission from all the committers to change the license ...