Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited May 18 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hi everyone!

We're excited to offer more stock for our loyal clients (and future clients), enjoy while stock lasts.

Company: WNDP - WebNegócio Lda - VAT: PT513782540 - Office in Caparica (near Lisbon).

Full NVMe
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailBaby for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
JetBackup
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Imunify360
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) to our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

1st - The
Shared Hosting
2GB SSD space
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in all locations
Price: 15€ LIFETIME, Stock: 30
Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 (No coupon needed!)

Reseller LET Special
25GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 50€ LIFETIME, Stock: 10
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297 (No coupon needed!)

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 80€ LIFETIME, Stock: 5
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (No coupon needed!)

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 120€ LIFETIME, Stock: 3
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
8192 IOPs
30MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Rules: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion;
These can't be ordered to replace active services.

Enjoy <3

Comments

• T3T3 Member

@MikePT said:
    MailChannels for Outbound Delivery

This is no longer correct, is it?

MailBaby is not allowed to use MailChannels any longer.

Thanked by 2amsaal MikePT
  • mc_ksimpsonmc_ksimpson Member, Patron Provider

The only way to get the "real MailChannels" is to buy an account from MailChannels or to use one of our authorized resellers. We have two authorized resellers at this time: KnownHost and Naranjatec.

• zoxzox Member

Got one. Thank you for the offer.

• webontopwebontop Member

do you accept adult sites?

• amsaalamsaal Member

Ssh is open?

• JosephFJosephF Member

@mc_ksimpson said:
    The only way to get the "real MailChannels" is to buy an account from MailChannels or to use one of our authorized resellers. We have two authorized resellers at this time: KnownHost and Naranjatec.

What was the reasoning that mail.baby was dropped from MailChannels usage?

• 404error404error Member

@mc_ksimpson said: The only way to get the "real MailChannels" is to buy an account from MailChannels or to use one of our authorized resellers. We have two authorized resellers at this time: KnownHost and Naranjatec.

But if a weh hosting company such as MyW uses mailchannel, wouldnt that be "real MailChannels" ?

• zoxzox Member
    edited May 18

@zox said:

@MikePT
    I ordered 1st - The Shared Hosting yesterday. (Invoice #3092)
    Is it possible to upgrade to Reseller LET Special ?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • T3T3 Member

@404error said:
    But if a weh hosting company such as MyW uses mailchannel, wouldnt that be "real MailChannels" ?

Yes, but MyW uses MailBaby.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

Moved thread from Offers to Shared Hosting Offers

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ThomasT said: Yes, but MyW uses MailBaby.

You sure? At some point Mike was even a Mailchannels direct reseller.

• @zox said:

@zox said:

@MikePT

You can via ticket him , i did once way long back

@amsaal said:
    Ssh is open?

SSH allowed via DirectAdmin UI or ticket for port number

@webontop said:
    do you accept adult sites?

As long as it legal
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3325444/#Comment_3325444

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mc_ksimpson said:

Sorry for that. I have corrected it.

@zox said:

@zox said:

@MikePT

Yep!

Advanced Lifetime, only 2 available. Act fast!

• neohneoh Member

@404error said:

Mike was even is no longer a Mailchannels direct reseller. Take a moment to look at this one.

@mc_ksimpson said:

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • xvpsxvps Member

Be aware that this guy don't reply to support tickets and accept hijacking of domains.

My shared hosting is on the server wla1.wndp.pt, but when I checked the domain it was pointed to wde1.wndp.pt and the domain was being abused to sell other domain names.

It was the DNS that has been changed on WNDP's name servers.

This is how the abusing website looks like with my domain as title (in Google cache):
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://vpnserver.org

Support ticket about the abuse was created the 13/05/2024 (12:44) where I asked for the service to be deleted, but zero reply.

Low-end support on a lifetime deal is acceptable, but zero reply to abuse is not.

• caracalcaracal Member

Eep mailchannels is $500 a month directly. Do any shared services use it?

• zoxzox Member

@MikePT
    Do they have postgres database?

• @xvps said: My shared hosting is on the server wla1.wndp.pt, but when I checked the domain it was pointed to wde1.wndp.pt and the domain was being abused to sell other domain names.

This phenomenon seems to be caused by the Redis cache.
    BradMcA found a solution for a similar problem.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3957818/#Comment_3957818

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited May 19

@nagasaki_castella said:

@xvps said: My shared hosting is on the server wla1.wndp.pt, but when I checked the domain it was pointed to wde1.wndp.pt and the domain was being abused to sell other domain names.

No, I have deleted the website and domain from the server wla1. And moved DNS to porkbun (see: vpnserver.org).

And the fake website is still online on wde1 and using my domain name in both the title and some of the HTML code. You can test it with:

_wget http://wde1.wndp.pt --header "host: vpnserver.org"_

And see the HTML code in the downloaded index.html

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 19

@xvps said:
    Support ticket about the abuse was created the 13/05/2024 (12:44) where I asked for the service to be deleted, but zero reply.

Maybe that is a lifetime ticket? You might want to wait a lifetime for the reply; that is if you don't wish to lose millions.

This provider keeps selling lifetime since 2019 - this means 5 years experience in selling lifetimes - therefore he has got to know what is doing. Initially it started off as something crazy for highly limited number of plans on very special occasions (birthday, baby, family moving, Black Friday) so members here helped him, even though many plans are actually idling (this is LET after all); yet slowly lifetime offers turned into a norm where almost always some lifetime plans are available at this provider.

I don't know what "engine" he has under the hood of such "ride", but personally I am surprised the support did not make him implode so far. It seems I was wrong in thinking the end is nigh - now I don't know what to think.

• knireisknireis Member

I bought a reseller package in Germany, but server ip points to Singapore. IP of the server gets a lot of warnings about high spam/scam possibility.
    Asked support to clarify but no response, i guess i'll open a dispute with my creditcard provider

Thanked by 2xvps MikePT

@neoh said:

@404error said:

Mike was even is no longer a Mailchannels direct reseller. Take a moment to look at this one.

@mc_ksimpson said:

Yeah I saw that, and it seems that Mike updated the offer description.
    What I thought was happening is that Mike was paying Mailchannels to have all the emails delivered via mailchannel. So Mike was a Mailchannel client, and not his clients.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@404error said:

@neoh said:

@404error said:

@mc_ksimpson said:

Yeah I saw that, and it seems that Mike updated the offer description.
    What I thought was happening is that Mike was paying Mailchannels to have all the emails delivered via mailchannel. So Mike was a Mailchannel client, and not his clients.

Yeah I was some time ago, then moved to mail.baby, forgot to update the recent posts.

@knireis said:
    I bought a reseller package in Germany, but server ip points to Singapore. IP of the server gets a lot of warnings about high spam/scam possibility.
    Asked support to clarify but no response, i guess i'll open a dispute with my creditcard provider

Sorry, you're opening a dispute with your credit card because the geoip location isn't correct? Where do you get such alerts? Please PM me your account, I'll gladly refund you, you're definitely not welcome here.

@default said:

@xvps said:

Maybe that is a lifetime ticket? You might want to wait a lifetime for the reply; that is if you don't wish to lose millions.

This provider keeps selling lifetime since 2019 - this means 5 years experience in selling lifetimes - therefore he has got to know what is doing. Initially it started off as something crazy for highly limited number of plans on very special occasions (birthday, baby, family moving, Black Friday) so members here helped him, even though many plans are actually idling (this is LET after all); yet slowly lifetime offers turned into a norm where almost always some lifetime plans are available at this provider.

I don't know what "engine" he has under the hood of such "ride", but personally I am surprised the support did not make him implode so far. It seems I was wrong in thinking the end is nigh - now I don't know what to think.

We've not been selling LTDs for a while, MyW isn't just about lifetimes. We got quite a few managed clients and monthly paying clients, as well as custom services/servers.

@zox said:
    @MikePT
    Do they have postgres database?

We do not.

@nagasaki_castella said:

@xvps said: My shared hosting is on the server wla1.wndp.pt, but when I checked the domain it was pointed to wde1.wndp.pt and the domain was being abused to sell other domain names.

Redis support is experimental, this is provided by DA, if it doesn't work properly, we'll just disable it for now.

@xvps said:
    Be aware that this guy don't reply to support tickets and accept hijacking of domains.

My shared hosting is on the server wla1.wndp.pt, but when I checked the domain it was pointed to wde1.wndp.pt and the domain was being abused to sell other domain names.

It was the DNS that has been changed on WNDP's name servers.

This is how the abusing website looks like with my domain as title (in Google cache):
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://vpnserver.org

Low-end support on a lifetime deal is acceptable, but zero reply to abuse is not.

PM me the ticket as I cannot find it pleasse.

• zoxzox Member

@kenjing789 said:

@zox said:

@zox said:

@MikePT

You can via ticket him , i did once way long back

@MikePT said:

@zox said:

@zox said:

@MikePT

Yep!

Thanks @kenjing789 and @MikePT
    I got upgraded via ticket

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • knireisknireis Member

@knireis said:

Support fixed this for me and the German server seems to work fine!

@knireis said:

@knireis said:

Support fixed this for me and the German server seems to work fine!

Yes its the server allocator module. I've emailed them. Sorry for that.

We still have 1 Advanced Lifetime in stock guyssss