Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nyr Wireguard script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nyr Wireguard script

acjmacjm Member

I’m using Nyr Wireguard script and it’s been excellent, I’ve gone to setup another server but it’s giving it the same local IP range as my existing one.

Is it possible to change this?

Comments

• Ne0xNe0x Member

Try search 10.7.0. and replace to the IP range that you wanted in the script

• acjmacjm Member

Yeah I thought that might be the way but I’d have to manually change it each time the script gets updated

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@acjm said:
    Yeah I thought that might be the way but I’d have to manually change it each time the script gets updated

Instead of pulling it from https://github.com/Nyr/wireguard-install/blob/master/wireguard-install.sh each time, you could simply clone the repo with your IP changes, and use your own repo to fetch the script.

Or upload the bash script to a server or hosting account you have, and pull it from there each time you need it.