Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doxbin owner kidnapped, the end of Doxbin?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Doxbin owner kidnapped, the end of Doxbin?

ArgonManArgonMan Member
edited May 16 in News

The owner of Doxbin, Operator, has allegedly been kidnapped and is being held for ransom.
The perpetrators, as far as we know, have uploaded videos on the internet of Operator tied to a pole getting kicked and beaten.
Screenshots have come out showing that the ransom for Operator is 500,000 USD in Monero (XMR)
Others believe this is an exit strategy for Operator, a way to distance himself from doxbin, taking the website down and disappearing.
The kidnappers also appear to have taken control of the website, which is currently offline.

Do you think this is the end of doxbin?

Do you think this is legit?
  1. Is operator just trying to exit or is this a legit kidnapping?63 votes
    1. Its legit
      14.29%
    2. HE just wants to exit
      85.71%

Comments

• best I can do is offer a low fee transfer of a $15 a year 1c 1gb 1TB VPS renewable for his release

• ArgonManArgonMan Member

@BruhGamer12 said:
    best I can do is offer a low fee transfer of a $15 a year 1c 1gb 1TB VPS renewable for his release

Damn, you are going ham today. I'd offered 512 mb, 256 gb Hdd

• Don't blueball us by saying there's a video of this guy getting tortured and not posting it here.

• edited May 16

Where's the $7 option? Like i care about the operator of some doxing platform or if he chooses to create some drama instead of just pulling the plug and calling it a day...

• neverainneverain Member
    edited May 17

-- deleted comment --

• Dat asscrack <3

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

x.com, username vxdb has published videos on this X.

• ThundasThundas Member

@FatGrizzly said:
    x.com, username vxdb has published videos on this X.

You mean the video of the guy in a black bdsm suit.

• LeviLevi Member

Owner doxed and put to the bin. Irony...

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • stefemanstefeman Member

Its staged based what people close to the guy says. But I havent seen the vid myself yet.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 17

Very unique private "GoFundMe" campaign?

We need some good deals now! For example, some decent 4GB memory $15,94 yearlies.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 17

Looks Fake.
    The Kidnappers are very tall and they hit him Like little Childs. Its funny.

Or they are all just retarded. But all in all makes Sense Something will Happen to you some time running such Websites. If you where running a Site Like that and not removing nothing i might show up on your door too If you where living in my area

Big on the internet. Small in The real life.

• ailiceailice Member

To be honest, I cant took it serious at first glance. POV photo was looks horrible and information was too little. The Ransom guy was didnt put any effort to make it concern-able.

• ArgonManArgonMan Member

@firestarter said:
    Don't blueball us by saying there's a video of this guy getting tortured and not posting it here.

Didn't know if it was allowed to post, I'll post the second I'm home from uni

• MrBob69MrBob69 Member

@firestarter said:
    Don't blueball us by saying there's a video of this guy getting tortured and not posting it here.

https://files.offshore.cat/VN0a0m5R.mov

Thanked by 1Cabbage
  • CabbageCabbage Member
    edited May 17

I think it is rather odd that they didn't bother to reveal his face. That's what anyone would do to the admin of Doxbin if they were affected by it.

Thanked by 2raindog308 adly
  • lothoslothos Member

@Cabbage said:
    I think it is rather odd that they didn't bother to reveal his face. That's what anyone would do to the admin of Doxbin if they were affected by it.

agreed, the whole video looks staged. Just a convenient way for the operator to disappear.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 17

There's no need for all that drama to disappear. It's silly to even think about it. Nicknames on the internet, especially those more notorious morons, disappear all the time. People simply abandon their old nicknames, old websites, contacts, etc., and they are forgotten in two months.
    If they're lucky, they even get some extra fame from unproven rumors that they were arrested or something, but people forget them quickly nevertheless.

To me, it looks more like a silly attempt to earn some bucks from other morons who supported their work over the internet.
    So who will admit it first? Who sent $7 in cryptocurrency to the kidnappers to pay the ransom? Kait? Smokah? Anyone else?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned