Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Up to /24 v4! Colos, Dedis Microtronix DC (Ohio) - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW up to 100G!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Up to /24 v4! Colos, Dedis Microtronix DC (Ohio) - Free DDoS Protection - Unmetered BW up to 100G!

jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

Host at the Microtronix Datacenter in Ohio!! VPS, Shared, Dedis, Colo space, whole rooms available for colo!! Want custom? Drop us a line and we'll quote custom rack space and power options!

Now offering up to a full /24 IPv4 right on the order form for all Dedicated and Colocation orders!

Custom, private, colo suit available!! View below for more info!

We are one of the few providers that provides phone support for customers, call us anytime during office hours for direct support for your servers or services (419) 458-2880.

Our Website

https://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/lima-oh/microtronix-datacenter.html

https://lg-o.microtronixdc.com

Colocation

Colocation at Awesome Prices!! Free Rack-and-Stack, Internal network available for intercommunication, bring your own router or switch, BGP available for free!!

Our DC Includes:

• Always-On Dual inbound 100G DDoS Protection on all traffic
  • Micro DC runs 250G upstream available traffic to the DC!
  • Full Fiber Rack-to-Rack Datacenter, no bottlenecks!
  • Direct Fiber up to 100G per connection available! (1G, 2G Bonded, 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G)
  • 100% Owned equipment and racks
  • Rent our IPs or announce your own range, free BGP! Now offering from /30 up to a full /24 right on the order form!!
  • rDNS available
  • IPv6 /48 Free!
  • Internal network available free for intercommunication between servers so you don't bottle down your main network connection
  • Up to 30A power!! Need more? Quote custom
  • 120V & 240V Power drops available
  • A+B Redundant Drops available
  • Free Fiber Cross-Connect between racks for full rack purchases
  • Redundant network fail-safe drop available for all colo orders on the order form!
  • Fair-Usage External KVM Access
  • IPMI access (its your equipment!)
  • Secure TenantOS IPMI Access Available free upon request
  • Free rack and stack!
  • All racks are under lock and key
  • Full-rack colo = 24x7 coded access to your rack!
  • Power and Network cables included up to 10U (if bringing your own router you must provide your own network cables)
  • Spare parts storage space included, or we can sell you new parts as needed
  • Free reboots (fair warning, we power cycle the port)
  • 24/7/365 Monitored Video Surveillance (100% 4K UHD Cameras), AI controlled facial recognition system tracks everyone's locations at all times.
  • Temperature/Humidity sensors on every rack front and back
  • Average police and fire (both stations are two blocks from the DC) response time <2 minutes (night duty officer sits in our parking lot most of the night watching incoming traffic)
  • N+1 HVAC Units
  • 30-minute response time on HVAC service
  • All block exterior wall construction
  • Outside the flood plane
  • Slab floor. Virtually unlimited floor loading.
  • WiFi Access when on-site
  • Shipment receiving and storage in warehouse
  • Ample free onsite parking

Hobby/Micro/Mini Colocation - $5 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 0.08A to 4A power
  • Host your Raspberry Pi or Micro PC/Server

Special order here

Mid-Tower Colo - $50 /month/starting

Full-Tower Colo - $70 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G, 3G, 10G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 2A power

1-5U Colo - $55 /month/starting

10U Colo - $285 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G, 3G, 10G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 2A per U power, purchase additional Amps at checkout!

21U Colo - $640 /month/starting

• 1G, 2G, 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G Speeds (Unmetered)
  • 25A power, purchase additional Amps at checkout!

42U Full-Cabinet Colo - $500 /month/starting free setup with 12+ month contract Month-to-month no-contract now available!!

Power billed separate on the 1st of following month for usage only at discounted per kWh rate. Check our website for a calculator to see how much you can save by switching to Microtronix DC for Full-Rack options!

• Included 2G Fiber, Upgrades 3G, 10G, 40G, 100G Speeds (Unmetered)

• Redundant line available at checkout
  • 20A power (Up to 30A!) 90% usage!
    No other provider gives this much power usage per drop! Even with our bill per kWh we are cheaper than our competitors at full-throttle!

• 20Ax120v 2160w usage
    • 20Ax240v 4320w usage
    • 30Ax240v 6480w usage
    • 30Ax240v Three Phase 11,223w usage!
  • Free Fiber Cross-Connect between racks

• Direct Fiber into rack

We have a full colo suit available for immediate occupancy at market low prices!

This is not caged space, this is a private colo room with 24x7 coded access! 800+ Sq Ft of colo space for your equipment, up to 31x 42U racks! Bring your own racks or we'll include them in the space! Custom quote this space today by contacting us through our website with your requirements.

Colo Upgrades

• 2G bonded copper $35/m
  • 3G Fiber $175/m
  • 10G Fiber $500/m
  • 40G Fiber $1,700/m
  • 100G Fiber $3,800/m
  • Cross-Connect free!!

Order Colocation services here

Dedis

Dedi stock updated regularly, check back for new stock on our order form!

Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 x2

• 64GB RAM
  • 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD, up to 8 drives with SSD available
  • 1Gbps Unmetered connection!
  • /29 IPs (5 Usable) - Up to /24 available!
  • /48 IPv6 Free
  • Remote Reboot/Monitor/Reinstall/Console
  • $52/month

Intel Xeon E5520 x2

• 16GB RAM
  • 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD, up to 4 drives with SSD available
  • /48 IPv6 Free
  • $35/month

Intel Xeon E3-1220v3

• 16GB RAM
  • 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD, up to 4 drives with SSD available
  • /48 IPv6 Free
  • $35/month

Order Dedis here

Backup Storage

Full SSH jailed access to user dir; SFTP, FTP, rSync, Duplicity

Our backup servers run ZFS with up to 7 daily snapshots, we can custom configure this for more or less for each customer. Starting at 1TB, storage costs are $4/m per TB, but we're running a LET special and new orders are only $2/m per TB!! Use code FMAY0AG5S9 at checkout.

World Class 10-gigabit Network with IPv6 Connectivity, No Usage/Seat Fees, No Egress Charges, No Contracts, fully unmetered in/out.

Order Backup Services here

Comments

• yabs

• ketchupketchup Member

@jfreak53 said:
    Host at the Microtronix Datacenter in Ohio!! VPS, Shared, Dedis, Colo space, whole rooms available for colo!! Want custom? Drop us a line and we'll quote custom rack space and power options!

Now offering up to a full /24 IPv4 right on the order form for all Dedicated and Colocation orders!

Custom, private, colo suit available!! View below for more info!

Where is the order form for one of these colo suits? I will wear it to Sinclair and provide 'nearly local' advertisement for you. :)

I've configured a colocation service via your transparent and up front pricing from your billing manager. You are the most awesome provider for allowing customers to get a quote without sending you email after email and begging for you to tell them the prices. That also drives up prices and wastes your time and mine. It's a shame so many providers on LET don't understand that and quite frankly don't care about customer service. Because of this policy alone, you might be the only provider on this forum that I would seriously recommend, although I haven't even used or purchased any services from you ... yet.

Anyway, I still have a couple of questions and maybe you can 'fix' your site wording to clarify the answers.

The configured service is the following:

Rack Space 1-5U Colocation Colocation
    Rack Space 1-5U Colocation $55.00 USD
    » IPv4: 1 Usable (/30) $0.00 USD
    » IPv6: /48 Subnet $0.00 USD
    » Network: 1Gbps Dedicated Port (Unmetered) $0.00 USD
    » Network Drops: 1x Per Server $0.00 USD
    » Power: Single 2A per U Circuit - 120v $0.00 USD
    » Network Type: Copper $0.00 USD
    » Internal Network: 0 $0.00 USD
    » Space: 2U $10.00 USD
    » How Many Servers in this Space: 1 $0.00 USD
    » External Network Device: None $0.00 USD
    *+ 2A on 120V $20.00 USD
    Setup Fees: $0.00 USD
    Monthly: $85.00 USD
    $85.00 USD Total Due Today

First, I am confused about the available power options.
    I estimate that I need 662W for a 2U server that has dual 800W PSUs.
    I don't necessarily need dual plugs or redundancy, but don't think it's wise to operate a server without them.
    Can you please clarify these 2 options?
    Single 2A per U Circuit - 120v
    Double 2A per U - 120v and 1A per U 240V
    Does this mean you get a single or double plugs, does it mean double the amps, does it mean both double plugs and double amps, does it mean something else?
    If I select the double option above, does it mean I get 8A total (2U server) with dual plug redundancy, or just double amps and still have to select double plugs from the options below, and/or do I already get double plugs with the 2U (1 server) option?
    Can you fix the wording to clarify what the actual total plugs and amps will be with each option?

Second, I am confused after seeing your KnowledgeBase article about NO SMTP from ANY IP that you own.
    I want to be able to send legitimate business email, registration forms, invoices, or forum email from each IP with my colocated server.
    Does this policy apply for the IPs that are included when I select a IPv4/25 subnet for my colocated server, or even the IPv4/32 address with the colocated server?
    Do I need to lease an IPv4/24 from someone else to comply with your NO SMTP policy, without any tickets begging for permission for SMTP for each IP and server?
    Can you add the NO SMTP policy to your order form and to this thread so that the NO SMTP policy is transparent like your colocation pricing?

Thanks
    k

• quanhua92quanhua92 Member

@jfreak53 what is the normal process for an international customer to colo a mini pc? Can I buy from Amazon and ship to your data center?

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@quanhua92 said:
    @jfreak53 what is the normal process for an international customer to colo a mini pc? Can I buy from Amazon and ship to your data center?

Yes, that's fine. Please note, if you do this we have to configure the device once it gets here, which means remote hands fees. These fees are stated on our site at the bottom of the colo page. If you send it pre-configured for the IP range there are no remote hands fees we just plugin.

• kaitkait Member

Solid and interesting location, you rock.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I wonder when would there be a crypto scheme coming out that requires 100G bandwidth.

• ketchupketchup Member

I still appreciate the fact that you are one of the few who are competent enough to give colocation prices without the bullshit that most hosts require.
    However, no answer? Thanks anyway. I'll pass for myself and won't recommend you.
    Be aware, there are at least two more potential customers who are awaiting your answer to the specific questions that I asked.
    If you ever want to squash the beef, you can meet me in person near you at the next InstallFest in July.
    I'm the one nicknamed Grey Shirt Guy, doing ESXI demos and my table has the John 3:16 bookmarks and book covers along with promotional material and recommendations for your competitors.