Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain Reselling - WHMCS (FAO PROVIDERS ONLY)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain Reselling - WHMCS (FAO PROVIDERS ONLY)

hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

hey guys , weve been a reseller of 20i for years back to before i started hyperhost, 2017-2018 i opened by account there before hyperhost was transitioned into a LTD Business.

they have been handling domains since but have been becomming more and more diffiult to get answeres when issues arrise.

what does everyone use (that works very well with WHMCS , resellerclub ive heard a mix of feedback ups and downs, WHMCS now support CentralNic Reseller, has anyone got good experience with them ideally long service?

got hundreds of domains to move and dont want to move multiple times including "clients"

Hopefully there someone out there better than 20i that seemlessly works with whmcs

Comments

• JosephFJosephF Member

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    they have been handling domains since but have been becomming more and more diffiult to get answeres when issues arrise.

What problems have you been experiencing using 20i for domain reselling?

got hundreds of domains to move and dont want to move multiple times including "clients"

Will you have to pay a renewal fee for every domain you move?

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

Using namesilo.

You can't transfer client domain. Domain whois owner will receive email and they may panic.

For new domain order find a provider. Stick to 20i for old client

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

@JosephF said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

What problems have you been experiencing using 20i for domain reselling?

Will you have to pay a renewal fee for every domain you move?

for new Domains they would register with new provider and old would be prompted to move when there renewals are available so we can slowly consolidate

• tjntjn Member

I primarily use resellerclub/directi, and Enom for whatever TLD's aren't supported by the former.