Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a reliable NextCloud storage provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a reliable NextCloud storage provider

I’m in the market for a reliable and cost-effective NextCloud storage provider to host my personal cloud files.

•   Storage: 500GB to 1TO
•   Bandwidth: Unlimited or high-speed
•   Uptime: High availability (99.9% or better)

Preferably a provider known to respect users privacy and competitive pricing (10$/month).

Thanks!

Comments

• How does birch taste?

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

Get vps from us and install next cloud on it. We can also help with installation
    We are also running offer free upgrade to 10Gbps for few users, nothing to do write admin notes for that and we will upgrade
    https://digirdp.com/cloud-vps-plan/amd-epyc-storage-vps

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@EdibleBirch said:
    I’m in the market for a reliable and cost-effective NextCloud storage provider to host my personal cloud files.

• Storage: 500GB to 1TO
    • Bandwidth: Unlimited or high-speed
    • Uptime: High availability (99.9% or better)

Preferably a provider known to respect users privacy and competitive pricing (10$/month).

Thanks!

Location?

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

Which Location are you looking at if UK is viable for you we can offer on a VPS for you for guaranteed resources?

Ionos & Hetzner to Nextcloud in germany on there managed instances but not the fastest as it would be a shared instance with them 2

• I use Hetzner's managed nextcloud (they call it storage share)

https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-share/

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@EdibleBirch said:

•   Storage: 500GB to 1TO
    •   Bandwidth: Unlimited or high-speed
    •   Uptime: High availability (99.9% or better)

Thanks!

Location?

North America, preferably East Coast,

• @Entire8464 said:
    I use Hetzner's managed nextcloud (they call it storage share)

https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-share/

I tried to create an account but they seems picky as I use proton mail :/ So they flagged my account.

• @Jasonhyperhost said:
    Which Location are you looking at if UK is viable for you we can offer on a VPS for you for guaranteed resources?

Ionos & Hetzner to Nextcloud in germany on there managed instances but not the fastest as it would be a shared instance with them 2

I should have specified but I'm looking in North America preferably, but thank you!

• @balramm said:
    Get vps from us and install next cloud on it. We can also help with installation
    We are also running offer free upgrade to 10Gbps for few users, nothing to do write admin notes for that and we will upgrade
    https://digirdp.com/cloud-vps-plan/amd-epyc-storage-vps

And I see that your servers are in Montreal, so that's good for me, I'll check that thanks

• davidedavide Member

ServaRica has (no aff)

• 1TB HDD Storage
    • 1GB RAM
    • 1 vCPU Shared
    • RAIDz2 Storage
    • 4TB transfer on 1gbps, then unlimited
    • 1 IPv4 Included
    • Canada

For $29 / yearly. See product specs (aff)

Thanked by 1EdibleBirch
  • DataRecoveryDataRecovery Member
    edited May 14

@EdibleBirch said:
    Storage: 500GB to 1TO
    competitive pricing (10$/month).

Get a 1 TB storage VPS for approx. 4 times less here (ref) and install NextCloud (or anything else) yourself.

That will give you much more control over your data, as well as the choice of apps.

Just in case, that's what I'm using myself for more than 1.5 years.

For $8.5 you can get a 3.5 TB VPS, check the links on the left, more offers there.

Thanked by 1EdibleBirch
  • berrybyteberrybyte Member, Host Rep

https://crunchbits.com/vps/storage

2TB HDD / 14GB SSD for $6.00/mo :)

Thanked by 1EdibleBirch
  • SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider
  • edrebeedrebe Member

Interserver -> New Jersey, USA
    $2.5 /m
    interserver.net/apps/nextcloud-hosting.html

• caracalcaracal Member

@edrebe said:
    Interserver -> New Jersey, USA
    $2.5 /m
    interserver.net/apps/nextcloud-hosting.html

Standard webhosting is designed for running websites and email but not for backup storages, movie/file storages or reselling webhosting. For backup storage InterServer offers Storage Hosting and for resellers there is a separate Reseller Package.

Somewhat confusing for advertising as hosted Nextcloud.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • NUXOANUXOA Member, Patron Provider