Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - E-mail Hosting - 10% off! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - E-mail Hosting - 10% off!

2»

Comments

• jarland said: Hola! The storage is combined for the accounts.

Hey Jar... congrats first for the venture...

i've little complain on Storage space...

ur free one - 1 email account - 10GB

and in ur paid ones... a little over 1GB per email account.. :(

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Pats said:
    and in ur paid ones... a little over 1GB per email account.. :(

Yeah, my thought was give people more addresses than they need, as the packages get fairly liberal with the mail accounts. That way people don't feel the constraints so much, but at the same time protecting from the risk of high disk usage.

Any suggested plans you'd like to see though will definitely be considered. I had a hard time coming up with these just because it wasn't what I'm used to. I'm not really looking to make a profit here so much as cover expenses, have some left for growth and unforeseen circumstances, and challenge myself while providing a quality service.

@drazilox said:
    Have you seen http://www.afterlogic.org/webmail-lite. It looks very nice, but might lack some needed features. Haven't looked too much into it.

https://mxroute.com/betamail :)

Thanked by 1drazilox
  • jar.. what abt deliveries to Inbox?

this had been a pain in hosting emails in own webserver thats why lately i push my clients to g.apps/micro$oft/.. so that i don't get botheration abt email landing in all the boxes except Inbox :P

edited January 2014

@Pats said:
    jar.. what abt deliveries to Inbox?

this had been a pain in hosting emails in own webserver thats why lately i push my clients to g.apps/micro$oft/.. so that i don't get botheration abt email landing in all the boxes except Inbox :P

As long as you have an SPF record and maintain a good standing with the content you're sending, you should be landing in the inboxes of your recipient, provided that you don't meet criteria of a custom filter they have in place.

Ultimately it comes down to IP reputation and content. I maintain the PTR records and I keep the IP(s) clean. The content may be something you need to work on if you're ending up in a spam box.

If in any case you are concerned about how any e-mail is being treated on the other end, you can always pull the e-mail headers and toss them to me in a support ticket. I can cross reference the server logs and tell you if there are any oddities that appear on our side :)

• jarland said: Ultimately it comes down to IP reputation and content

well.. very true..

sometimes in gmail when i flag an email as SPAM still it comes repeatedly... again flag and again it comes... its IP reputation must be very high!! :D

ultimately i have to put filter to delete those nagging SPAMS...

• Now I've tried it and looks good, but can't see any support for aliases :(

• @jarland any plans of adding "filter" plugins for roundcube? I cannot set server-side filters/rules for incoming emails