Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudcone Refund Policy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudcone Refund Policy

technerdtechnerd Member

cloudcone (cloudcone.com) provides u with 7 days money back guarantee which is super good but it's not as easy as it sounds.

They will hide all possible details about the refund policy so that u will exceed the 7days policy as I could not find that anywhere on the website.

Another thing, they don't process refunds Saturday and Sunday, so keep that in mind too!

so, all in all, u get bad customer accusation tactics here, whose who know will get spared and those who don't will get confused.

Thank you, no hate towards them just that i found the refund process hard to follow and reviewed likewise.

Thanked by 1lzy666
Have you ever used (cloudcone.com) Services? if yes who do u feel about it.
  1. Totally Satisfied.12 votes
    1. Satisfied but noting Great.
      33.33%
    2. Totally Unsatisfied.
      66.67%

Comments

• JosephFJosephF Member

Did you successfully manage to request, and get processed, your refund request?

• Sounds you like them

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 10

Cloudcone is great. I am satisfied with them. There is no such positive option, therefore the poll is biased.

@technerd - I have some problems with your thread:

1. When you open a poll, offer more options, not just options which cater to your emotions.
    2. When you open a thread for a provider, tag the provider, like this: @Cloudcone - This way the provider gets notified about your feedback.
    3. If you lost millions because of this, please keep us updated.
    4. Please note: Usually providers do not offer refund on VPS, to prevent abuses.
  • JosephFJosephF Member

@default said:
    4. Please note: Usually providers do not offer refund on VPS, to prevent abuses.

How is a VPS more abuse-prone than other products (that do have a refund policy)?

• @default said:
    Cloudcone is great. I am satisfied with them.

Didn't they get bought out recently? They might be beginning the death spiral. I do agree they were pretty good in the past, though.

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/edge-centres-acquires-cloud-provider-cloudcone/

• technerdtechnerd Member

@technerd said: hose who know will

@JosephF said:
    Did you successfully manage to request, and get processed, your refund request?

yes, i did and it was pretty fast too, they did say it would take weeks but it happened like in 2-4 hours.

@johndeo983 said:
    Sounds you like them

they are not bad, worth a try at least. i just said what i felt.

@default said:
    Cloudcone is great. I am satisfied with them. There is no such positive option, therefore the poll is biased.

@technerd - I have some problems with your thread:

1. When you open a poll, offer more options, not just options which cater to your emotions.
    2. When you open a thread for a provider, tag the provider, like this: @Cloudcone - This way the provider gets notified about your feedback.
    3. If you lost millions because of this, please keep us updated.

i understand, the poll, i did add the good option at first but it was some glitch and was not added we can't edit poll after posting.

i don't want to company to add anything to this post. This thread is more like informative one. What's done with me is done and i said what i had to say.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hi @technerd ,

Looks like your refund ticket was resolved faster than promised?

@default said: Please note: Usually providers do not offer refund on VPS, to prevent abuses.

This is absolutely true, and we have mentioned this in our TOS as well.

@fluffernutter said:

@default said:
    Cloudcone is great. I am satisfied with them.

Didn't they get bought out recently? They might be beginning the death spiral. I do agree they were pretty good in the past, though.

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/edge-centres-acquires-cloud-provider-cloudcone/

Yup, we got acquired recently, we will post about it soon over here. In summary, this acquisition helps us provide our range of services over more regions. Nothing is going to changed as far as the plans we've discussed, we will always continue to love and support our clients in the same way like we do ever since we launched (different case for abusers though) :tongue:

No conspiracies, if you have any questions feel free to DM