Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation Nikhef Amsterdam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation Nikhef Amsterdam

as215296as215296 Member

Any LET-member around with some spare rackspace available in Nikhef Amsterdam that would like to offer 1U colocation in Nikhef to host a Mikrotik router for my personal ASN?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I'm not sure but try asking @Hybula or @RickBakkr.

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • BilohBucksBilohBucks Member

Maybe @SGraf

• HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

Do you have a budget in mind? How much power will it use? We are looking into offering this soon, but it's a bit more expensive than regular colocation.

• as215296as215296 Member

The Mikrotik router I've currently got in mind is a CCR2116-12G-4S+, which has a maximum power consumption of 83W.

I haven't got any specific budget in mind yet, but as I won't be making any profit I would say the lower the better :smile:

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Thank you for the mention! we are indeed able to offer this :)

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@as215296 said:
    Any LET-member around with some spare rackspace available in Nikhef Amsterdam that would like to offer 1U colocation in Nikhef to host a Mikrotik router for my personal ASN?

If you could email me at [email protected] to discuss a quote we are happy to get this ready for you! :)