Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FAO PROVIDERS - Payment Processor Cryptomus
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FAO PROVIDERS - Payment Processor Cryptomus

hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

Hey LET

any providers out there using cryptomus having a Mare with there support, never replying ?

have a issue with there Processing but getting no reply hopefully another provider might have insight (will discuss in DM with provider who uses it)

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 8

I switched to them a little while back, they've always responded to my tickets within 12-24 hours, basically the only crypto processor that replied same day to me between many. Nothing but praise tbh, great platform.

Make sure you have a ticket through their website in your account and not a random email.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

We use them and mostly a good experience. Noticed that when end user account is using a currency not used (in our case NZD) then their invoice creation fails (WHMCS just shows error when user tries to load invoice) not sure which base currencies they support but NZD is not one of them. Submitted a ticket letting them and asking to add the currency to their api and got a reply 2 weeks later saying they will look into it.

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

@Zappie said:
    We use them and mostly a good experience. Noticed that when end user account is using a currency not used (in our case NZD) then their invoice creation fails (WHMCS just shows error when user tries to load invoice) not sure which base currencies they support but NZD is not one of them. Submitted a ticket letting them and asking to add the currency to their api and got a reply 2 weeks later saying they will look into it.

not just me there slow at replying to then thought they hated us or something

• sillycatsillycat Member
    edited May 8

I personally just DM their CTO on Telegram; it's much easier and yields faster replies (<2h).

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

Not related to the question, but I don't like their Cogent-like active advertisement using tickets and DM in social media accounts. They don't stop even if you say you aren't interested in their offer and explain why.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 8

@tentor said:
    Not related to the question, but I don't like their Cogent-like active advertisement using tickets and DM in social media accounts. They don't stop even if you say you aren't interested in their offer and explain why.

Same.

They where making bullshit Statements About our current processor about Features they dont have (while they have it even)

So i went ahead telling them to Not contact me again and Forwarded conversation to my payment Processor who told me their legal Department is checking this and Most likely get this Sort this Out..lmao.

Never heard again from them since then. Finally.

Thanked by 1tentor
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Been using them since few months, no issues and support is also quick over Telegram, most of the times it's instant, but in some cases it takes few hours depends upon the time of day you message them, never needed to email to create a ticket, everything always sorted over Telegram

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

I'm sorry for intruding into the discussion about Cryptomus, but have you considered using a self-hosted solution as a provider?

When we explored integrating cryptocurrency payments, we discovered the high fees and involvement of third parties in such platforms. Given our emphasis on privacy and security, we decided to prioritize these factors. As a result, we developed our own crypto processor — SHKeeper.
    https://shkeeper.io/
    https://github.com/vsys-host/shkeeper.io

I'm sharing this because it might be helpful to someone here. It's free, self-hosted, and available as open source. I'm available to answer any questions about it. If you're interested in trying it out, you can either set it up yourself, or we can assist you with it.
    Our support answer very quickly))

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Been using for past few months working greatly mostly.
    Ticket response is slow.
    Sometimes, invoice (add fund/credit) is updated incorrectly. If invoice amount is $10 and customers pay $10.02, $0.02 is credited instead of $10.