Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS NEEDED
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS NEEDED

hi, Im looking for cheap vps.es from other countries except germany,france,romania.

Other providers send your plans here, only the cheapest please

Comments

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 29

@skytechw said:
    hi, Im looking for cheap vps.es from other countries except germany,france,romania.

Other providers send your plans here, only the cheapest please

define and quantify cheapest, please

• Looking for smth like 4-6 core/ 8-16 gb ram and some storage like 100-200 gb hdd ssd idc

im building a project, i need like 5 location so cant be more that 5$ per month. Also who want to sponsor this project and earn some ads dm me

• @skytechw said:
    Looking for smth like 4-6 core/ 8-16 gb ram and some storage like 100-200 gb hdd ssd idc

im building a project, i need like 5 location so cant be more that 5$ per month. Also who want to sponsor this project and earn some ads dm me

Why not share details of the project here if you are looking for sponsorship?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • Because last time i got banned, is a free vps project so ...

• edited April 29

@malignify said:

@skytechw said:
    Looking for smth like 4-6 core/ 8-16 gb ram and some storage like 100-200 gb hdd ssd idc

Why not share details of the project here if you are looking for sponsorship?

Exactly. Without at least a bit of information chances of someone even investing the time to ask about OP's surely revolutionary project are pretty low. As history has shown people looking for sponsorships 90% don't have anything worth sponsoring to begin with.

• skytechwskytechw Member
    edited April 29

we are one of the biggest comm of free vps. We wanna do some premium nodes on more locations, every day ppl gets vps from us from our discord bot. Your ad can be in dms

• @skytechw said:
    Because last time i got banned, is a free vps project so ...

So if you were banned, how are you here now? :D

• malignifymalignify Member
    edited April 29

@skytechw said:
    we are one of the biggest comm of free vps. We wanna do some premium nodes on more locations, every day ppl gets vps from us from our discord bot. Your ad can be in dms

Don't make it sound like its a big thing by giving away free servers from your basement to kids on Discord. Lmao.

• temp banned cuz i accidentally promoted my comm and admis said, oh nobody can trust is free or smth.

• @skytechw said:
    we are getting one of the biggest comm of free vps. We wanna do some premium nodes on more locations, every day ppl gets vps from us from our discord bot. Your ad can be in dms

Well, at least that's something. Free VPS is a bit of a problematic topic though. If you are planning on somehow turning a profit with this i'd suggest you to reconsider. Every free VPS project is either backed by someone taking a loss or went down pretty quickly.

• for ppl who dosent afford an vps it is

• @totally_not_banned said:

@skytechw said:
    we are getting one of the biggest comm of free vps. We wanna do some premium nodes on more locations, every day ppl gets vps from us from our discord bot. Your ad can be in dms

Well, at least that's something. Free VPS is a bit of a problematic topic though. If you are planning on somehow turning a profit with this i'd suggest you to reconsider. Every free VPS project is either backed by someone taking a loss or went down pretty quickly.

No we dont wanna get proffit from free, we are running it by paid customers who supports the free project too... we are on the market over 3 months and never goes down

• Also, coming back to the topic of this thread, still looking for vps.s

• @skytechw said:
    for ppl who dosent afford an vps it is

How do you know what people can afford and what people cant? :D

edited April 29

@malignify said:

@skytechw said:
    for ppl who dosent afford an vps it is

How do you know what people can afford and what people cant? :D

Most of them dont. i made a poll asking who can afford one and most of them answered as no, i cant afford a paid one so im using free.

So im sponsor ppl who wanna use one vps, for free,for learning stuff and more

• edited April 29

@skytechw said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@skytechw said:

No we dont wanna get proffit from free, we are running it by paid customers who supports the free project too... we are on the market over 3 months and never goes down

I see. So how many nodes and paying customers do you have currently?

• Currently i own one node for free, paid i do have enough of running.

• edited April 29

@skytechw said:
    Currently i own one node for free

So you stick everyone on some dedi(?) you somehow got for free?

Scratch that, i got it. So what kind of node is it?

paid i do have enough of running.

Sorry, i don't understand what that means. Could you explain?

• So you sold servers from a node you got for free? Is that what you're saying? :D

• I do have one node yes, is nat lxc vps.s so is dosent req too much power, also this is not an powerfull vps, only for testing and learning so u wont wast money. I have enough customers to keep free online for long term

edited April 29

@malignify said:
    So you sold servers from a node you got for free? Is that what you're saying? :D

Dont understand me wrong, i got nothing for free. Paying for my bills too. Im just doin free vps.s for small projects and testing on a dedi, not powerfull ones, but is free, enough for learning use a terminal. And no i dont sell any server from a free node lol

• edited April 29

@skytechw said:
    I do have one node yes

Yeah, i've got that (after deciphering your message...) but what kind of specs?

I have enough customers to keep free online for long term

Well, i can do nothing but take your word for it. Don't be mad at me if i'm somewhat skeptical though.

• malignifymalignify Member
    edited April 29

You're not making any sense. Sorry. I also tried rearranging your name and ended up with sketchy. The w can be whatever. sketchyw.

• edited April 29

@malignify said:
    So you sold servers from a node you got for free? Is that what you're saying? :D

Funnily at first that was what i got from OPs post too but what he was really trying to say was that "he has one node to host the free VPSs on".

• davidedavide Member
    edited April 29

@skytechw said:

Outside of France, Germany, Romania there is HostBrr in Finland, HostHatch in Sweden / Netherland / Australia / US / UK, all around $5 / month for those hardware specs. See my affiliated LET aggregator. They all have a minimum of 100 GB HDD, 4 vCores, 8 GB memory.

@skytechw said:
    I do have one node yes

Yeah, i've got that (after deciphering your message...) but what kind of specs?

I have enough customers to keep free online for long term

Well, i can do nothing but take your word for it here. Don't be mad at me if i'm somewhat skeptical though.

Im sorry im not on your understanding, if u mean ab the vps spec is 1 cpu with 2 gb ram and 4 gb storage, might be doubled soon, also is fine, most of ppl cant understand this until dont check this how is working

• @malignify said:
    You're not making any sense. Sorry. I also tried rearranging your name and ended up with sketchy. The w can be whatever. sketchyw.

;)) is sky tech and the last w is a signature as skytech was not available of any site as username

@malignify said:

Funnily at first that was what i got from OPs post too but what he was really trying to say was that "he has one node to host the free VPSs on".

yea u got it now

• @davide said:

@skytechw said:

Outside of France, Germany, Romania there is HostBrr in Finland, HostHatch in Sweden / Netherland / Australia / US / UK, all around $5 / month for those hardware specs. See my affiliated LET aggregator.

tysm

@malignify said:

Funnily at first that was what i got from OPs post too but what he was trying to say was that "he has one node to host the free VPSs on".

He also mention paid customers so while having only 1 node made me think he sold people servers on them. He never clarified the paid customers part. But he doesn't need too I guess.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned