Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a vps for private pvn near EU, Moldova?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a vps for private pvn near EU, Moldova?

NebesNebes Member

Didn't find anything fast and reliable in Turkey, I get used to ping 70-80 ms or less and 100+ mbit (1-2 TB per month, as fast as possible, I am on gigabit mostly or even 10) I need a permanent IP, can't switch it too often) from some of my frequent locations (Russia, Armenia, UAE, Egypt), bought from ava.hosting in Moldova, but most services are recognizing it as Romania, for me it is not acceptable.

Budget is up to 10 usd per month.

Comments

• zGatozGato Member
    edited April 28

I guess you're interested in websites recognizing you as from that country right?
    Would GeoAlbania suit you? (actually hosted in Frankfurt or Warsaw)

• NebesNebes Member

@zGato said:
    I guess you're interested in websites recognizing you as from that country right?

It should not be the member of eu and close to me, so guess yes. It is stupid auto geo blocks, so i need one certain country, dont care which, but particular )

The problem by geo ava is moldova but recognized by most services as romainia ( probably due routes

• zGatozGato Member
    edited April 28

@Nebes said:

@zGato said:

It should not be the member of eu and close to me, so guess yes. It is stupid auto geo blocks, so i need one certain country, dont care which, but particular )

Then @AlbaHost has the following:

• Plan: VDS Geo AL 1
    • CPU: 1 core (Ryzen)
    • RAM: 4GB
    • Storage: 20GB NVMe
    • Network: 10TB @ 1Gbps
    • 1 IPv4, /64 IPv6

For: 5€/month
    non-affiliated link

Not sure if you'll get assigned to Frankfurt or Warsaw, so if this is a concern for you, I would DM them to make sure.

GeoLocated in Albania by most GeoIP providers (including Maxmind, DB-IP, IPGeolocation, IP2Location, ...)

The problem by geo ava is moldova but recognized by most services as romainia ( probably due routes

The subnet they're using has been recently migrated from Romania to Moldova, this is why it has RO GeoIP, will take a while for it to get updated unfortunately.

Thanked by 2AlbaHost Nebes
  • davidedavide Member
    edited April 28

Israel, Moldova, UK, there are a number of providers around the EU, see my affiliated LET aggregator. Eg. BlueVPS has unlimited bandwidth in Israel for $11 per quarter. In Moldova there is AlexHost but he would have to confirm about the geolocation issue.

Thanked by 2Nebes 10thHouse
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited April 28

@davide said:
    In Moldova there is AlexHost but he would have to confirm about the geolocation issue.

Would avoid AlexHost if GeoIP is a main concern.
    https://ipinfo.io/AS200019

Also 100Mbps port

Though, their support has changed my IP multiple times due to GeoIP issues.

• NebesNebes Member

@zGato said:

@davide said:
    In Moldova there is AlexHost but he would have to confirm about the geolocation issue.

Would avoid AlexHost if GeoIP is a main concern.
    https://ipinfo.io/AS200019

Also 100Mbps port

Though, their support has changed my IP multiple times due to GeoIP issues.

As I got ava is the same alexhost - like the test ride, looks reliable and fast but unfortunately not in my case

Thanks for alba will try )

Thanked by 1zGato
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@Nebes said:
    Didn't find anything fast and reliable in Turkey, I get used to ping 70-80 ms or less and 100+ mbit (1-2 TB per month, as fast as possible, I am on gigabit mostly or even 10) I need a permanent IP, can't switch it too often) from some of my frequent locations (Russia, Armenia, UAE, Egypt), bought from ava.hosting in Moldova, but most services are recognizing it as Romania, for me it is not acceptable.

Check us out https://cov-lg.layer.ae if the latency works for you, I am happy to offer you a custom deal :)

• AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 29

@Nebes said: bought from ava.hosting in Moldova, but most services are recognizing it as Romania

Hi,

Our services are all in Republic of Moldova including VPS.
    We already sent the correction to IP Databases to be updated, we expect to be fixed soon.

Sometimes, is not possible to correct, IPv4 global issues is not something we can solve in fast way.

If you have any issue with your VPS, please open a ticket support.
    Ava.Hosting

• Hetzner

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Nebes said:

would you be open to a VPS in the UK

we can offer within your budget

2 core
    2gb ram
    30gb disk
    1Gb Link

we provide IPV4 & IPV6 on all our VM's

• HajtHajt Member
    edited May 4

Moldova? https://ava.hosting/data-center/

Edit: Sorry, didn't see that you already tried it...