Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPN / VPS with Indonesian Server Provider.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPN / VPS with Indonesian Server Provider.

NAT is fine.

Lifetime Deals Prefered.

Comments

• VPN = belkavpn, i used they service since december 2022

• zGatozGato Member

Very unreliable network

• AcacyAcacy Member

@zGato said:

Very unreliable network

But when its stable is good enough for opening some gov ID apps/website, and hotstar ID for cheaper subscription hehe

recently they just moved to new provider for NAT and is been stable since

@yokowasis
    Try herza.id haven't try their service but the pricing wise is quite cheap.

• zGatozGato Member

@Acacy said:
    recently they just moved to new provider for NAT and is been stable since

Not exactly true, also 45min ago there was another network timeout that lasted for a few seconds.

• Windscribe VPN have 2 Indonesia location IIRC, one with IDCloudHost and PT Jupiter Jala Arta

• @shelfchair said:
    Windscribe VPN have 2 Indonesia location IIRC, one with IDCloudHost and PT Jupiter Jala Arta

Too bad they didn't have Life Team Deals.

• shruubshruub Member

@yokowasis said:

@shelfchair said:
    Windscribe VPN have 2 Indonesia location IIRC, one with IDCloudHost and PT Jupiter Jala Arta

Too bad they didn't have Life Team Deals.

Lifetime deals are unsustainable. It'd would get to the point where only subscription customers would fund the company.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • LisoLiso Member

Is there even a lifetime for natvps? Never heard one

• @Liso said:
    Is there even a lifetime for natvps? Never heard one

Never expected lifetime VPS. monthly / yearly natvps is fine. Of course for a vpn, a network must be good.

• atharvaatharva Member
    edited April 30

Hi There :)

• ailiceailice Member

@atharva said:

Did you guys have stock by any chance in future, also LG looks broken on page.

• emghemgh Member

@shelfchair said:

Ongoing yearly deal now as well

• sliixsliix Member
    edited April 30

I have a short experience (2 months) with herza.id and I think they are very good for the price.

Edit: also still using WHplus NAT VPS atm as part of my wireguard network. They're freaking cheap but I agree with @zGato that their network kinda unstable sometimes. I'm about 2 years into the 3 years commitment (because they're too cheap you have to pay for 3 years upfront iirc) so I can confirm that this is the case.

• atharvaatharva Member
    edited April 30

@ailice said:

@atharva said:

Hi, yup, we will add stock in the near future. Looking glass under repair, if you want to know the quality of our network you can try Windscribe then select Server Indonesia - Ancol.

• zGatozGato Member

@atharva said:

@ailice said:

@atharva said:

Hi, yup, we will add stock in the near future. Looking glass under repair, if you want to know the quality of our network you can try Windscribe then select Server Indonesia - Ancol.

Waiting for it too, missed the last one :(
    (also pls apply for a Host Tag, it's free and will save you from warning/bans)

Thanked by 1atharva
  • sh97sh97 Member

@zGato said:

@atharva said:

@ailice said:

@atharva said:

Waiting for it too, missed the last one :(
    (also pls apply for a Host Tag, it's free and will save you from warning/bans)

If you want some tests, let me know. I have a VPS with them.
    +1 for Host Tag

Thanked by 1atharva
  • nullptrnullptr Member

Mullvad? They have two servers available.

• ailiceailice Member
    edited April 30

@sh97 said:
    If you want some tests, let me know. I have a VPS with them.
    +1 for Host Tag

Could you make test file I could test? I poking their IPs was fine, but I want make sure speed port was okay. You could send it privately via DM If didnt make it public.

Also YABS would be great to have

• @atharva said:

who are you ? do you offer services ?

• Currently using McAfee AV, purchased the license for IDR 1xxK and it includes VPN, Indonesia server available. So basically I get premium AV protection plus VPN.