Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Dedicated Server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Dedicated Server.

Hi LET!

I love this forum since i joined, I learned many things, and get many valuable advice from other members.
First of all I'm sorry if i mention some providers name here, and I hope they aren't offended.

I'm in search of a dedicated server for my community's needs and I'm hoping you can recommend some of the best providers you know.

Here are a few key requirements I have for the dedicated server:

1. I need a network that's top-notch and reliable (99% uptime). The last thing I want is to wake up every morning to an inbox full of complaints about my site being slow or down. I prefer the server to be located in the EU or Singapore.

2. Contrary to the first point, I don’t want to spend too much cheddar on the server. I know that super cheap dedicated servers might not be reliable, and those owned by multimillion-dollar companies (like DataPacket etc.) are too pricey for individuals. Actually, Hetzner's servers meet my criteria, but I've had trouble with the registration process—it’s been days and they still haven't replied to my email.

3. As for the specs, I need at least a 16/20/24 Core CPU, 64 GB RAM, 2x1.5 or 2x2 TB NVMe, and 1 Gbps ports. I probably won't use the full 1 Gbps, as my current server (which also has 1 Gbps) only peaks at about 100 Mbps.

Budget: Ideally in the $100-150 range, but I can stretch up to 200$ if necessary (it’s okay if it's slightly above $180).

So far, I've considered a couple of providers but haven’t made a move yet due to specific issues:
WorldStream – The server configurations within my budget only come with one NVMe slot. i need 2 slots, im a paranoid man and really easily scared by disk failure. so i prefer raid 1.
Mevspace – I've heard some mixed reviews about their network performance.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could share their experiences or even some Yabs results for SpaceHosting, dedistart or other provider that might be suitable for me.

Comments

• Hetzner auction 69€ Ryzen 9 5950X with 2x4TB U.2 NVMe, 128GB RAM and 1 Gbps unlimited bandwidth.

For people who get through their registration process and only touch legal services, it’s a no-brainer.

• conceptconcept Member

Avoro
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
    64 GB DDR5
    2x 2TB NVMe
    1Gbit
    181 eur/m

Pebblehost
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
    64GB DDR5 Ram
    2x 2TB NVMe
    1Gbit Unmetered
    Coventry, UK
    $169.99/m

Thanked by 2dataforest dann00
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

You can contact us if you need a Hetzner server. We resell some of them.

• AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 26

Hello,

We do not offer any servers right now with nvme drives but we do offer servers in your budget.

We are going to deploy some new servers in a few days to a week and maybe those wile suite you.

CPU: 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2698 v3 @ 2.30/3.60GHz
    Ram: 128GB DDR4 ECC
    Storage: 2x 2TB SSD (Raid 1)
    Uplink: 1G (10G possible)

Bandwith: (Incomming Unmeterd), (Outgoing 50TB)

1 Dedicated IP included
    2.5Tbit Ddos Protection included
    24/7 Support Included

Price: €115/mo (this includes tax)

If your intrested please let me know, then i can let you know what the delivery time and when they will be ready to use.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@sugarlessmuffins We can offer below dedicated server at Singapore for $200 per month

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    128 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2 TB NVMe on RAID 0/1
    5 IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Subnet
    15TB @ 1Gbps Port
    Singapore

• zGatozGato Member
    edited April 26

@AlbaHost (https://www.albahost.net) has some dedis in their website in stock, altough they don't meet your space requirements, so maybe you can contact them for a custom build.
    I think their dedis are all hosted in Poland, under Mevspace. I've been using a few VPSs from AlbaHost and other Mevspace reseller directly and haven't found any network-related issues ever, and I've been using them for months. I'm being dead serious, I monitor all my servers with 20s TCP checks to my SSH port.

@Hosteroid (https://hosteroid.uk) is in M247 DC in Romania. They're not listing any dedicated server which is within your requirements, but maybe hit him up on DMs for a custom deal. Network has been rock solid (heck, their router uptime is for multiple years already)

@VPSSLIM (https://hostslim.eu) has also been around for a long time, has been rock solid for me with only 1 or 2 network outages (which weren't really their fault). They're in The Netherlands, hit them up on DMs for a custom deal, I'm sure he can offer you good stuff.

@AezaHost (https://aeza.net) resells Hetzner Falkenstein and Helsinki, however they have installation fees.

Thanked by 3AlbaHost sh97 VPSSLIM
  • @zGato Thank you for the reccomendation, ill chek it out

Thanked by 1zGato
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@sugarlessmuffins If you're open to US location, we also have this spec to offer:

2 x Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4
    384GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 200GB SSD for OS
    2 x 2TB NVMe
    50TB Bandwidth @ 10Gbps Uplink
    Ashburn, VA, USA

Price: $150/mo

DM me if you're interested ;)

• Smith42Smith42 Member

@sugarlessmuffins I've used space hosting in the past, and they have a fair use policy on their bandwidth. Regardless of what you see on their page, their bandwidth restrictions are quite strict. Also, despite their location in EU, they are only viable for 100% legal use cases aka, no streaming, torrents, dmca etc

I would suggest looking for a Hetzner or OVH Reseller, if KYC is a problem for you.

• @kuroit said:
    @sugarlessmuffins If you're open to US location, we also have this spec to offer:

384GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 200GB SSD for OS
    2 x 2TB NVMe
    Ashburn, VA, USA

USA has a bad connection to indonesia where my visitor is so its not suitable for me. the server is not urgent is there ETA in your UK server available again?

• @AirnodeHosting said:
    Hello,

We do not offer any servers right now with nvme drives but we do offer servers in your budget.

We are going to deploy some new servers in a few days to a week and maybe those wile suite you.

1 Dedicated IP included
    24/7 Support Included

If your intrested please let me know, then i can let you know what the delivery time and when they will be ready to use.

Too bad, nvme is mandatory for mysql instances

• AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@AirnodeHosting said:
    Hello,

1 Dedicated IP included
    24/7 Support Included

Too bad, nvme is mandatory for mysql instances

Ive send you a dm to check some possibility’s

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 26

We can do this for you in your budget in NY if you can make that work for you.
    Shoot us off a message and we'll be happy to help.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@kuroit said:

384GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 200GB SSD for OS
    2 x 2TB NVMe
    Ashburn, VA, USA

USA has a bad connection to indonesia where my visitor is so its not suitable for me. the server is not urgent is there ETA in your UK server available again?

We have this available in London, UK:

Intel Core i9-9900K
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2TB NVMe
    30TB @ 1Gbps Uplink

Let me know if this works ;)