Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We're hiring a PHP developer. Fully remote. Check it out!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

We're hiring a PHP developer. Fully remote. Check it out!

SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider
edited April 24 in General

We are seeking a PHP developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of PHP frameworks, with a strong emphasis on Laravel. Your role will involve integrating user-facing elements, building automation and integration systems on the backend, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will work with third party systems to provide integration and automation (e.g., payment processors) related to backend tasks. Your tasks will change as the tasks complete and new tasks are created.

• Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks, specifically Laravel.
  • Understanding of MVC design patterns and familiarity of with object-oriented PHP
  • Experience working with Git for version control
  • Experience with Jira and GitLab
  • Experience with MySQL, preferably experience with ClickHouse as well
  • Experience with front-end technologies is preferred
  • Familiarity with Laravel Livewire and Go is a plus
  • Ability to work independently and self-motivated in a fully remote setting
  • Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an agile environment
  • Ability to attend a weekly meeting, hosted in Eastern Timezone

Application process:

• Please include a link to your code examples/portfolio in your resume or cover letter.
  • We will review the applications and contact candidates who we would like to interview for the position.

To apply, kindly send us a link to your CV in a DM. You can also email us your CV, we’ll send our email via DM (not today spambots, not today)

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

As always, list of very high end requirements for a full stacker, but hourly payment digits missing. No, that is not “we will discuss in private” thing. The rate must be in clear text format and in united state dollars.

To help a bit: here full stackers get up to 200$ per hour.

Thanked by 2Peppery9 vedran
  • SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

@Levi said:
    As always, list of very high end requirements for a full stacker, but hourly payment digits missing. No, that is not “we will discuss in private” thing. The rate must be in clear text format and in united state dollars.

To help a bit: here full stackers get up to 200$ per hour.

The individual's pay will be based on experience and expectations set by the individual with the pay aligning to current market conditions where they are located.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 24

@SilverCreek said: pay aligning to current market conditions where they are located.

Sounds to me like.... Located in BFE we pay you minimum wage but if in Cali we pay you again base pay but more than the person in BFE.

You will get more people if you post a number or a range. And a range I don't mean like $7.25 - $50/hr type of range. People will laugh at you from a serious developer.

I'm not here to rain on your parade but if you would like to have a good developer posting pricing helps.

bty - this might give you some insite. https://www.indeed.com/career/php-developer/salaries

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@SilverCreek said: pay aligning to current market conditions where they are located.

Sounds to me like.... Located in BFE we pay you minimum wage but if in Cali we pay you again base pay but more than the person in BFE.

You will get more people if you post a number or a range. And a range I don't mean like $7.25 - $50/hr type of range. People will laugh at you from a serious developer.

I'm not here to rain on your parade but if you would like to have a good developer posting pricing helps.

bty - this might give you some insite. https://www.indeed.com/career/php-developer/salaries

I appreciate the feedback, but we intend to pay above average to ensure whoever we hire will not have to worry given the conditions of the market.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 24

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

A senior PHP developer in Romania earns around 2k - 2.5k per month (in US$)
    https://partnerd.teamtailor.com/jobs/3693447-php-developer-10-000-12-000-ron-net

In Texas, it would be at least 3-4 times of that.