Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Vps with Unlimited bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Vps with Unlimited bandwidth

Hello , I'm Reza from Iran!

I have a channel in telegram which I provide VPN (v2ray) services for them for free.

My channel has over 40k subscribers, and their usage is almost 200-300 TB per month.

I found many providers but most of them have Fair use policy so I wouldn't be able to use that much bw .

if you know any datacenter which provide unlimited bandwidth , name them please.

I tried Avoro and they're really good but I wanna see and try others. (Avoro <3 )

Thanked by 1tothost

Comments

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@RezaAsadi said:

I have a channel in telegram which I provide VPN (v2ray) services for them for free.

My channel has over 40k subscribers, and their usage is almost 200-300 TB per month.

I found many providers but most of them have Fair use policy so I wouldn't be able to use that much bw .

if you know any datacenter which provide unlimited bandwidth , name them please.

I tried Avoro and they're really good but I wanna see and try others. (Avoro <3 )

300 TB …. consider dedicated server from @fiberstate

Thanked by 2lzy666 RezaAsadi
  • lzy666lzy666 Member

How is it in your area? I see on TikTok that your side is being attacked every day. :'(

• Wenlee8Wenlee8 Member

Netcup, you can keep at uneder 1Gbit/s after run out of 120TB bandwidth (on their old G9.5 root server).

Thanked by 1RezaAsadi
  • @lzy666 said:
    How is it in your area? I see on TikTok that your side is being attacked every day. :'(

We're fine , Actually we didn't get hit by anything since several years ago ...

• lzy666lzy666 Member
    edited April 24

@RezaAsadi said:

@lzy666 said:

Oh okay
    You can take a look at the server of justhost.ru, a Russian platform. From a certain perspective, it is very good with Iran.

Thanked by 1RezaAsadi
  • @Wenlee8 said:
    Netcup, you can keep at uneder 1Gbit/s after run out of 120TB bandwidth (on their old G9.5 root server).

I talked to them , They're not ok with Iranians.
    Also we're not connected to international banking system & we don't have paypal so I can't verify.

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • @lzy666 said:

@RezaAsadi said:

@lzy666 said:

Oh okay
    You can take a look at the server of justhost.ru, a Russian platform. From a certain perspective, it is very good with Iran.

Actually they're expensive. I tried root servers from avoro.eu , I'm looking for sth like that .

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • Lots of Russian providers, Aeza gets mentioned a lot and if you can pay via crypto they should be a good option. I'm pretty sure they accept crypto since it's a relatively cheap way to evade sanctions transfer funds into Russia.

Thanked by 1RezaAsadi
  • @ehhthing said:
    Lots of Russian providers, Aeza gets mentioned a lot and if you can pay via crypto they should be a good option. I'm pretty sure they accept crypto since it's a relatively cheap way to evade sanctions transfer funds into Russia.

I tried aeza , their port speed is limited , It says you can use up to 1,10 Gbps but when you use like 20/30 MB/s for 24h , they will block your server for using a lot!

• tothosttothost Member, Patron Provider

@RezaAsadi said:

You can check TotHost: https://billing.tothost.vn/index.php
    I can give you a VPS for testing.

Thanked by 1RezaAsadi
  • servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider

you can check us out at : https://servers.guru we have unmetered starting at 4.99 / m currently there is a 50% discount offer on LET.

Thanked by 1RezaAsadi
  • Terrahost in Norway - on their cheap dedis which cost under $30 a month have unlimited 1 gigabit (not unmetered)

Thanked by 2zbzzh RezaAsadi
  • @RezaAsadi said:

Hi Reza I'm Artan and from live in Tehran . Why don't look at offer's link in this site . So so Mano dc that are unlimited with fair price . Listen to me I don't care really u present these VPNs free or sell it , anyway I suggest you 4vps.su , I know situation of our country but this people don't know they can't guide u . First u should afford to pay invoice it's mean payment method must support crypto . Second they don't know we are in sanctions and can't open in all data centers acount because of kyc . Than go to (( 4vps.su
    )) you can first rent hour vps test IP that is clean or not after check it then fastly delete that IP you rent for hour and rent it by mounth . Be careful. And this dc have a lot of loc EU . Asia , north American and south. If you really look for suitable vps please send pm I will guide u bro .
    به ای دی تلکرامم پ ام بده تا ممکن کنم این بنده خدا ها چ میدونن مشکل ما چیه .
    @VIP_ITMAN

این ای دی تلکراممه

Thanked by 1RezaAsadi