Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DONE] Selling BlueVM Special Offers - KVM3 (LA)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DONE] Selling BlueVM Special Offers - KVM3 (LA)

nhocconannhocconan Member
edited January 2014 in Offers

KVM Configuration:

• 1GB RAM
  • 3 CPU Cores
  • 30GB Disk space
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • Next Due date: 11/11/2014
  • Recurring Amount: $29.95 USD

I have not been used the VPS since purchasing so decided to sell to who is interested in. I am asking $22 via PayPal gift OR MoneyBookers/Skrills

PS: As someone sold BlueVM VPS, I think it can be done by contacting Support. Is it correct? Please PM me in case you are interested.

Comments

• I got this from BlueVM, so everything is just to have an account to get this transfer.

The other user needs to have an account in our client area, which he can open for free.
    The communicate his e-mail to us and we will transfer the server to his account.

• DeeeebsDeeeebs Member
    edited January 2014

What OS installs are allowed? I can't seem to find that info on their website.

EDIT: I have found this.

https://www.bluevm.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=10

Reading those shows windows xp Taiwan. What other windows OS are allowed?

• @Deeeebs said:

Initially, I installed Windows Server 2008 on this. I can also see Windows server 2012 on this as well. Just please be noted that their image comes with trial licences for 6months.

• emgemg Veteran

@Deeeebs said:

I have a BlueVM KVM VPS. I checked, and BlueVM offers 77 different ISO disks that can be mounted and installed, covering many different OSs and a few other devices (e.g., routers, etc.). Over 20 are variants of Windows, some of which are non-English versions.

• Sold. Transferring request was sent. Mod/Admin please help closing this. Thank you all for your interest.

• How u got it so cheap per year?

• @Jupiter said:
    How u got it so cheap per year?

BlueVM had promotion last November. You can find it in lowendbox.com, but I think the promotion was ended. You might try to contact sales to see if they can offer at that price.

• vpnareavpnarea Member
    edited January 2014

Anybody who is buying BlueVM just a heads up, I have a server with them which doesn't have control panel access and it's network is unreachable. They have abandoned my ticket since more than 1 week. I vote with both hands against them.

server is in the 204.12.223 range.

• @vpnarea said:
    Anybody who is buying BlueVM just a heads up, I have a server with them which doesn't have control panel access and it's network is unreachable. They have abandoned my ticket since more than 1 week. I vote with both hands against them.

server is in the 204.12.223 range.

I believe you can access control panel at https://feathur.bluevm.com/? I had two of them, and still had one after selling one. I did not use them frequently since I also had several nodes from providers, but it seems tickets always answered in no more than 8 hours. Did you try contacting them again as they've just replied my ticket this morning?

• I have been given feathur access to my other 2 vps with them, but not with that one. The only email I received after contacting them again was that my issue will be forwarded to the "manager" and he will take care of it, that was on 2nd of january.
    Since then my ticket seems to be left in the dark for some reason :)

The exact same thing happened before so I've had it and decided to move on and replaced them with raidlogic who have the same location. I'll do the same with the remaining 2 vps (different location) once they expire, although they are working fine as far as I can recall. Not a big deal, I'm just a bit annoyed for the time lost.