Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for alternatives to mango mail
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for alternatives to mango mail

When I was using mango mail, I found that I couldn't send messages to certain mailboxes. I wasn't sure whether the other party's mail server blocked mango mail's mailbox server. I would like to ask if there is any platform with similar functions to mango mail. I don’t use it a lot, mostly for blog registration, comments, etc.

Comments

• kvz12kvz12 Member

MXroute

• nick_nick_ Member

MXroute or Purelymail.

• tjntjn Member

MXroute

Thanked by 2lzy666 COLBYLICIOUS
  • lzy666lzy666 Member

@kvz12 said:
    MXroute

Thank you, but MXroute is beyond my budget

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • lzy666lzy666 Member

@tjn said:
    MXroute

• nick_nick_ Member

If so, go for Purelymail ($10/year) and keep an eye on MXroute's sale on LET. If you're lucky, you may get a $5/year deal.

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • kvz12kvz12 Member

@lzy666 said:

@kvz12 said:
    MXroute

$30/3y Black Friday plan is still in stock: https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=250

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • lzy666lzy666 Member
    edited April 23

@nick_ said:
    If so, go for Purelymail ($10/year) and keep an eye on MXroute's sale on LET. If you're lucky, you may get a $5/year deal.

I just tried puremail and it can indeed send and receive. I can accept the price!

• lzy666lzy666 Member

@kvz12 said:

@lzy666 said:

@kvz12 said:
    MXroute

$30/3y Black Friday plan is still in stock: https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=250

mxroute does not support trial and cannot be refunded after purchase. I'm afraid to try. I'm afraid I won't be able to use it after buying it. :'(

• JabJabJabJab Member

@lzy666 said: I wasn't sure whether the other party's mail server blocked mango mail's mailbox server.

Have you dropped a message to support? What did they say? Do you have any bounce mail? What does the logs says?

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • lzy666lzy666 Member

I have sent a support email to mango mail and am waiting for their reply.

This is the return message sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
    1b5dccd9 9134 4571 b2fb 55ec508c8f8e

The second is the return information sent by [email protected] to [email protected]. I added [email protected] to Outlook and sent it in the desktop version of Outlook.

• lzy666lzy666 Member
    edited April 23

@JabJab said:

@lzy666 said: I wasn't sure whether the other party's mail server blocked mango mail's mailbox server.

Have you dropped a message to support? What did they say? Do you have any bounce mail? What does the logs says?

They responded to me, but I plan to refund the money and buy from another company.

屏幕截图 2024 04 23 201637

• MXroute

• HosmaticHosmatic Member, Host Rep
    edited April 23

@lzy666 said:

@JabJab said:

They responded to me, but I plan to refund the money and buy from another company.

屏幕截图 2024 04 23 201637

You may be interested in our hosted mailcow plan. 5GB storage is free, but be aware that the free package requires identity verification to prevent abuse. We use stripe for identity verification.
    https://www.hosmatic.com/p/mailserver

• Pineapple mail

• tommyluotommyluo Member
    edited April 24

Too many spams from qq.com? For me @hotmail.com @outlook.com are totally spam source.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
    edited April 24

@lzy666 said: I don’t use it a lot, mostly for blog registration, comments, etc.

If your use case is mainly transactional in nature, have a look at AWS SES. Their pricing-deliverability performance is hard to beat at $1 USD for every 10k emails sent. We use it for our client/billing/support system and the monthly bill is usually just a few cents.

Pavin.

• I signed up for MangoMail to test it and their "confirm your email address" email went directly to Spam....so I binned them off, got the MXRoute Black Friday deal, (3 years for $30), and the service is perfect.

• shruubshruub Member

@tommyluo said:
    Too many spams from qq.com? For me @hotmail.com @outlook.com are totally spam source.

gmail as well... but well, the big providers do make the rules, sadly.

• NUXOANUXOA Member, Patron Provider

Hi, check out https://name.eu/

• JosephFJosephF Member

@lzy666 said:

@tjn said:
    MXroute

http://mxroute.blackfriday/

• JosephFJosephF Member

@NUXOA said:
    Hi, check out https://name.eu/

Why them?

• neohneoh Member

@mailcheap said:

@lzy666 said: I don’t use it a lot, mostly for blog registration, comments, etc.

If your use case is mainly transactional in nature, have a look at AWS SES. Their pricing-deliverability performance is hard to beat at $1 USD for every 10k emails sent. We use it for our client/billing/support system and the monthly bill is usually just a few cents.

Pavin.

Interesting! Why don't you use your own system to send emails?

• JosephFJosephF Member

@neoh said:

@mailcheap said:

Pavin.

Why should you use your own system?

• lzy666lzy666 Member

@JosephF said:

@lzy666 said:

@tjn said:
    MXroute

SMALL is no longer in stock :s

• JosephFJosephF Member

@lzy666 said:

@JosephF said:

@lzy666 said:

@tjn said:
    MXroute

SMALL is no longer in stock :s

Is $30 for 3 years above your budget?

• neohneoh Member

@JosephF said:

@neoh said:

@mailcheap said:

Pavin.

Why should you use your own system?

I do not run email hosting business but they do. It's a good way to market and to build trust in their brand imho.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@neoh said:

@mailcheap said:

Pavin.

There are sending limits when using our default outbound relay, applicable even for our internal systems so a compromised internal account doesn't impact deliverability for our entire customer base.

Pavin.

Thanked by 1neoh
  • zoho.com

• neohneoh Member

@mailcheap said:

@neoh said:

@mailcheap said:

Pavin.

There are sending limits when using our default outbound relay, applicable even for our internal systems so a compromised internal account doesn't impact deliverability for our entire customer base.

Pavin.

I get your point. Thanks for your explanation.