Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslim VPS Provisioning / Order Questions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslim VPS Provisioning / Order Questions

is there anyone in here costumer of hostslim? could you tell me your experience ordering from them?

Its been nearly 24 hours since my order of vps and it still in "pending" state. isnt many providers out there have use a "instant deploy" on vps?

i also open ticket 2 hours after my order and no answer or reply until now, im assuming they dont reply on sunday? but then why put "24/7 Support" on your website if you are not gonna active on weekend?

Comments

• Maybe they are on vacation? You can't really expect them to go setup VPSs while chilling on some beach sipping martinis, can you?

• zGatozGato Member

Not sure if 24/7 support means service activation during weekends, nonetherless for me I've always got quite fast activation times during monday-friday.
    Worth the wait though, HostSlim has been rock solid for me for over a year :)

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • I have 2 annual plans with them. Bought them in summe last year. No downtime or any problem. Im completely satisfied but yes, for activation of the first server i had problem but after that everything was ok.

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • I have a ticket with them right now for issues on my 3 vps. Its been over a week with no reply! @VPSSLIM

• @kennsann said:
    I have a ticket with them right now for issues on my 3 vps. Its been over a week with no reply! @VPSSLIM

They are not the same.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited April 22

@jwg29859 said:

@kennsann said:
    I have a ticket with them right now for issues on my 3 vps. Its been over a week with no reply! @VPSSLIM

They are not the same.

yeah they are

Thanked by 1jwg29859
  • shruubshruub Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    Maybe they are on vacation? You can't really expect them to go setup VPSs while chilling on some beach sipping martinis, can you?

I'd expect so, I did pay 7$!

• @shruub said:

Maybe they are on vacation? You can't really expect them to go setup VPSs while chilling on some beach sipping martinis, can you?

I'd expect so, I did pay 7$!

That's not just martinis, that's at least a couple of lovely ladies on top of that.
    So arm yourself with patience.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@sugarlessmuffins said:
    is there anyone in here costumer of hostslim? could you tell me your experience ordering from them?

Its been nearly 24 hours since my order of vps and it still in "pending" state. isnt many providers out there have use a "instant deploy" on vps?

i also open ticket 2 hours after my order and no answer or reply until now, im assuming they dont reply on sunday? but then why put "24/7 Support" on your website if you are not gonna active on weekend?

Sorry to hear this. Can you PM me your ticket ID? I will look into it right away.

• ehabehab Member

@VPSSLIM please improve the ticket support.

i have created a ticket and after couple of days it was completely deleted. Due to that i have canceled my monthly server. here it is # Ticket ID: 010100 , if you decided to look into what happened.

• You get what you pay for.

@ehab said:

i have created a ticket and after couple of days it was completely deleted. Due to that i have canceled my monthly server. here it is # Ticket ID: 010100 , if you decided to look into what happened.

Hi, it looks like 010100 ticket never existed. Are you sure this is the full ticket ID?

I wish! Though I'm not into Martini's.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • ehabehab Member

@VPSSLIM said:

@ehab said:

Hi, it looks like 010100 ticket never existed. Are you sure this is the full ticket ID?

this was from my email history.

@ehab said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@ehab said:

this was from my email history.

Thx. Will look into this!

• @VPSSLIM
    Ticket #461841

Its been open since 04/15. No resolution has been made.