Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding DMCA Ignored VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finding DMCA Ignored VPS

masterninjosomasterninjoso Member
edited April 21 in General

Hi
I am looking for DMCA Ignored VPS for my blog.
location is not important
but must have good performance vps
Please help me to find it

Comments

• emghemgh Member

BuyVM Lux

• PorlamPorlam Member

buyvm lux/alexhost @alexhost

Thanked by 1alexhost
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @masterninjoso check PM

Regards,
    Calin

• zGatozGato Member

@vsys_host but not sure how they handle it on their cheap vps plans.

Thanked by 1vsys_host
  • shruubshruub Member

@zGato said:

@zGato said:

Pretty sure they handle all plans the same. If you search for the other monthly threads, you can sometimes see them reply their. OP would obviously know if he would actually do some research.

• zGatozGato Member

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@zGato said:

Pretty sure they handle all plans the same. If you search for the other monthly threads, you can sometimes see them reply their. OP would obviously know if he would actually do some research.

You can't pay with Crypto on their Cheap VPS plans, that's all I know, I just want to be sure, as I talked with them on DMs and they told me that's basically it, only the Crypto payment.

• shruubshruub Member

@zGato said:

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@zGato said:

You can't pay with Crypto on their Cheap VPS plans, that's all I know, I just want to be sure, as I talked with them on DMs and they told me that's basically it, only the Crypto payment.

Oh damn. Now that sounds like something they'd do, especially since the cheap plans really aren't (LowEnd-)cheap.

• @zGato said:

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@zGato said:

well

• zGatozGato Member

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@zGato said:

Oh damn. Now that sounds like something they'd do, especially since the cheap plans really aren't (LowEnd-)cheap.

In Ukraine I doubt you'll find cheaper and trustworthy providers...

• shruubshruub Member
    edited April 21

@zGato said:

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@shruub said:

@zGato said:

@zGato said:

In Ukraine I doubt you'll find cheaper and trustworthy providers...

Well... On a serious note though, that's true. While most providers offer a tad bit higher specs, they'll also be 1/2 bucks more expensive. Still a dumb practice, especially since they like to call them offshore, private, anonymous etc.

• Just don't take a US provider and use Cloudflare you're done !

• hyena56hyena56 Member

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Just don't take a US provider and use Cloudflare you're done !

Who told you that? Cloudflare's not gonna save you from DMCA.

• shruubshruub Member

@hyena56 said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Just don't take a US provider and use Cloudflare you're done !

Who told you that? Cloudflare's not gonna save you from DMCA.

It's a little over simplified, but (especially for smol scale, but not just, since 99% of public piracy websites do use clownflare) it's pretty much true. They'll just forward the complaint, and if your provider says they aren't in the muricas and as such, don't care, you're almost golden.