Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anonymous, DMCA-ignored VPS OR shared hosting w/ control panel, 5-20 GB storage, under $40/yr?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anonymous, DMCA-ignored VPS OR shared hosting w/ control panel, 5-20 GB storage, under $40/yr?

When I say "anonymous," I am talking about a service like what IncogNET or Njalla offer, where the provider owns the domain name for me, and will only ask for an email or some other non-identifying info for registration. Ideally, a provider should accept cryptocurrency (XMR preferred), prepaid credit cards, or cash-bought gift cards.

I am not particularly concerned with what kind of storage (NVMe, SSD), # of cores, or what have you. I don't expect this site to receive much traffic, either, so bandwidth isn't a constraint. Preferred locations are in Southeast Asia, but European countries like UA, BG, and MD are possibilities as well.

This website is designed to be a fan page for a relatively obscure piece of media. It will showcase legal, but undoubtedly copyrighted stuff from Mattel.

Thanks.

Comments

• @MannDude has places in Europe you can maybe use.

• @BruhGamer12 said:
    @MannDude has places in Europe you can maybe use.

Funny you mention IncogNET. I use them for my main website and the experience has been great, but I think their NL locations are not necessarily DMCA-ignored. (@MannDude correct me if I'm wrong.)

There is a moderately good chance that Mattel will request that my site will be taken down, and I don't want to run the risk of making the IncogNET staff deal with them.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • davidedavide Member
    edited April 20

For the domain name, you can register a third-level domain for free at https://freedns.afraid.org/subdomain/, no payment or information is required.

For a VPS with Monero, no DMCA and IPv4, you can generate a list of offers on my LET aggregator page (aff). Or you may wait for iHostArt to restock after the DC migration.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@10thHouse said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

Funny you mention IncogNET. I use them for my main website and the experience has been great, but I think their NL locations are not necessarily DMCA-ignored. (@MannDude correct me if I'm wrong.)

There is a moderately good chance that Mattel will request that my site will be taken down, and I don't want to run the risk of making the IncogNET staff deal with them.

This.

But there is also a difference between, "We sometimes get DMCA notices" and "I'm lazy and my entire site consists of stolen commercial material that I try to redistribute and profit from."

The first one is fine most the time, assuming they're willing to cooperate if its actually required.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @MannDude said:

@10thHouse said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

This.

But there is also a difference between, "We sometimes get DMCA notices" and "I'm lazy and my entire site consists of stolen commercial material that I try to redistribute and profit from."

The first one is fine most the time, assuming they're willing to cooperate if its actually required.

This is good to know.

Now, suppose I host this proposed website on an existing shared hosting plan, and then it gets a DMCA takedown notice. If I agree to remove the infringing website, will my other sites + my account remain untouched?

• conceptconcept Member
    edited April 21

Maybe @alexhost or @vsys_host or @HostSlick or @Francisco can help you out here.

• malhudamalhuda Member

@Calin can help you

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@malhuda said: @Calin can help you

>

Hello thanks for mention , for now we don t have any thing on stock with this specs, because all our nodes it's 100% full

We start add coming soon very cheap deals , we still work to install 2x new nodes for this , so @10thHouse if you like waiting other 2 weeks+ we possible give you for approx 30$ year , 150 GBs and 3 GB ram , and most probality IPv4 from North Korea , we still work at this

But more news coming soon

Regards

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @concept said:
    Maybe @alexhost or @vsys_host or @HostSlick or @Francisco can help you out here.

@Francisco > @Calin said:

>

Hello thanks for mention , for now we don t have any thing on stock with this specs, because all our nodes it's 100% full

We start add coming soon very cheap deals , we still work to install 2x new nodes for this , so @10thHouse if you like waiting other 2 weeks+ we possible give you for approx 30$ year , 150 GBs and 3 GB ram , and most probality IPv4 from North Korea , we still work at this

Regards

That sounds good, but North Korea??

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@10thHouse said: That sounds good, but North Korea??

Pretty sure Pirate Bay did this back in the day and it was just geo IP funny business?

Francisco

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @Francisco said:

Pretty sure Pirate Bay did this back in the day and it was just geo IP funny business?

Francisco

I sure hope. Unless the Kim family's guilty pleasure is illicit server deals.

• shruubshruub Member

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Yeah they did as an april fools a while back, however, for calin, it's 100% legit since he had to flee from Warner Brost (Well at least until ipinfo.io runs ping tests from somewhere in romania)

• @shruub said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Yeah they did as an april fools a while back, however, for calin, it's 100% legit since he had to flee from Warner Brost (Well at least until ipinfo.io runs ping tests from somewhere in romania)

I'd consider @Calin 's offer for his plan if only he had the IP reading somewhere other than NK.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 22

@concept said:

Thanks for mention us! :)

What you mean by "obscure media"?

As long it doesn't violate our rules. However we must obey to local laws.

Alexhost

• shruubshruub Member

@10thHouse said:

@shruub said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I'd consider @Calin 's offer for his plan if only he had the IP reading somewhere other than NK.

Why though. If that's true (which I think it is), it doesn't really matter. Real server still is in romania.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

>

@10thHouse said: I sure hope. Unless the Kim family's guilty pleasure is illicit server deals.

>

https://check-host.net/ip-info?host=2a0f:9400:7e11::/48&csrf_token=0a30e30743d33b65f350769b6a83ea24e50c3b7a similar at this

Regards

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @alexhost said:

@concept said:

Thanks for mention us! :)

What you mean by "obscure media"?

As long it doesn't violate our rules. However we must obey to local laws.

Alexhost

A mostly forgotten toy line + its complementary films and comic books.

• @shruub said:

@10thHouse said:

@shruub said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Why though. If that's true (which I think it is), it doesn't really matter. Real server still is in romania.

Eh, fair. I guess I shouldn't be so judgmental. An IP is an IP.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • @Calin said:

>

Regards

Crossing my fingers for this!