Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with firewall
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with firewall

Is there any LET providers that have firewall feature to limit which ports opened like hetzner or oracle cloud?

Comments

• zGatozGato Member
    edited April 19

@internetport gives you access to manage firewall settings through HostBill or Proxmox. Available in Sweden
    @OwnTN does too, but not proxmox access directly (I guess you can kinda get it if you do some tricks). Available in Kazakhstan and Uruguay
    @antonpa (just.hosting) gives you proxmox access with Firewall settings. Available in a lot of locations.

I'm confident I know of a few more, so if you have any specific country or budget in mind, I can look for it.

Thanked by 3faleddo lzy666 sh97
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@faleddo said: Quote

Our services include this! You can find more information here: https://royalehosting.net/ddos-protection and access the panel by creating an account
    and going to https://shield.royalehosting.net/.

• DooDoo Member

server-factory @mxmla

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member

Maybe @SiliCloud

• nick_nick_ Member

I know IntoVPS does.

• faleddofaleddo Member

@Carlin0 said:
    Maybe @SiliCloud

thank you. I'm trying silicloud now.

• flameyflamey Member

Ummm.. UFW?
    (not sure what OP's requirements are but ufw works too)

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@faleddo said:
    Is there any LET providers that have firewall feature to limit which ports opened like hetzner or oracle cloud?

You can achieve using ufw or any hosting provider that uses virtfusion , can block ports from control panel

PS (We use Virtfusion)

• @Jasonhyperhost said:
    You can achieve using ufw or any hosting provider that uses virtfusion , can block ports from control panel

PS (We use Virtfusion)

@labze /HostBrr uses Virtfusion, but does not provide this feature (unfortunately). It would make them a 10/10.🌟

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@stantropics said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

PS (We use Virtfusion)

@labze /HostBrr uses Virtfusion, but does not provide this feature (unfortunately). It would make them a 10/10.🌟

The VirtFusion firewall is an admin feature, not something that can be made available for end clients. However all it does is create ufw rules for that specific VM so it does nothing that can't be done manually.

• @faleddo said:

Yes, there are several LET providers that offer firewall features to control open ports. These providers allow users to easily restrict access to specific ports for added security. Customers can configure their firewall settings to only allow traffic on the necessary ports.

• Just curious what's your reason / use case for such a feature?

• darkimmortaldarkimmortal Member
    edited April 21

Fasthosts has this, don’t know about the other ionos brands

(Although tbh I’m expecting a deadpool or major shake up from them after the VMware x Broadcom enshittification)

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@faleddo said:

What OS you wanting to use?

• zGatozGato Member

@greenhost_cloud said:

@faleddo said:

Yes, there are several LET providers that offer firewall features to control open ports. These providers allow users to easily restrict access to specific ports for added security. Customers can configure their firewall settings to only allow traffic on the necessary ports.

can you just stop your chatgpt bullshit already?

Thanked by 2AlbaHost wiggy
  • suutsuut Member
    edited April 23

ufw firewall?
    Cloudcone can provide firewall.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone