Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Special Offers • Up to 40% Off Dedicated Servers on Base or Add-ons • APAC/EU/NAM Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Special Offers • Up to 40% Off Dedicated Servers on Base or Add-ons • APAC/EU/NAM Locations

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi LET community,

We are back with irresistible offers on Dedicated Servers that you won't want to miss. Now upsized with over 15+ configurations to choose from across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America locations with tentalizing discounts on base prices and additional upgrade options on selected servers.

Limited time only or while stocks last!

Refer to the website for full terms & conditions.

Offers at a glance:

• Eco Range Servers: Up to 25% off recurring | From as low as US$20.79/month
  • Rise Servers: Up to 30% off recurring + Up to 30% off selected upgrade options | From US$49.09/month
  • Game Server: Up to 40% off recurring OR Up to 30% off selected upgrade options | From US$65.71/month
  • Advance Server: Up to 40% off recurring OR Up to 30% off selected upgrade options | From US$65.06/month

Featured Offers

KS-9

• Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 - 4c/8t - 3.4 GHz/3.8 GHz
  • 32GB DDR3 1333MHz
  • 4× 2TB HDD SATA Soft RAID
  • 100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
  • From US$20.79/month (Up to 20% off)

Rise-APAC

• Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz/3.9GHz
  • Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
  • HDD SATA or SSD SATA options
  • 250Mbps Metered Bandwidth
  • From US$49.09/month (Up to 25% off Base Price + Extra 24% off RAM or Storage upgrade options)

Rise-GAME-1

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - 6c/12t - 3.8GHz/4.4GHz
  • Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC 2666MHz
  • 2x500GB SSD NVMe
  • 250Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
  • From US$65.71/month (24% off RAM upgrade option)

Advance-1 Mumbai

• Intel Xeon-E 2386G - 6c/12t - 3.5GHz/4.7GHz
  • Up to 128GB DDR4 ECC 2933MHz
  • HDD SATA or SSD NVMe options
  • 1Gbps Metered Bandwidth
  • From US$65.06/month (Up to 40% off Base Price + Extra 24% off RAM or Storage upgrade options)

*Applicable for dedicated servers hosted in Asia-Pacific:

• Outbound Traffic: Limited and subjected to the quota specified on the server. Optionally, you may opt for unmetered traffic at additional cost.
  • Inbound Traffic: Unmetered
  • Traffic quota resets every month and when quota is exceeded, the outbound bandwidth is capped to 10Mbps

Shop Rise/Game/Advance Range Offers

Please choose according to your location:

Shop Eco Range Offers

Please choose according to your location:

Are you from the US or looking for deals in our US location?

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 40 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Thanked by 1JerryHou

Comments

• @OVH_APAC said: Are you from the US or looking for deals in our US location?

Do the deals not apply to US customers?

• NanjaNanja Member

The US deals link lead me to ovh website
    I try to create account... I end up on ca.ovh.com (I assume Canada)
    During registration, United States is not in the list of Countries that I can sign up as.

So how do I buy from the US, if I can't make US account?

• OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited April 19

@Nanja

the US is a separate entity in OVHs realm, you would need to use https://us.ovhcloud.com

(and they also run different promotions than the normal OVH entities). Rest of the World/Billing in US$ (from aboves links) is not the same as the real OVH US instance.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 23

@BruhGamer12 said:

@OVH_APAC said: Are you from the US or looking for deals in our US location?

@Nanja said:
    During registration, United States is not in the list of Countries that I can sign up as.

Hello both, indeed as mentioned by John, OVHcloud US is an independent entity (hence offers may vary), you will find the offers that they are running here: https://us.ovhcloud.com/deals/

• @OVH_APAC said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@OVH_APAC said: Are you from the US or looking for deals in our US location?

@Nanja said:

Hello both, indeed as mentioned by John, OVHcloud US is an independent entity (hence offers may vary), you will find the offers that they are running here: https://us.ovhcloud.com/deals/

you should tell the marketing people at OVH US to give you some deals to post on LET :'( like maybe $1 a month VPS Ashburn location o:)

• LucLuc Member

Does the discount only apply for the initial contract duration? Such as 1, 6, or 12 months? Or does it apply for as long as you have the server?

• adnsadns Member

@Luc said:
    Does the discount only apply for the initial contract duration? Such as 1, 6, or 12 months? Or does it apply for as long as you have the server?

At OVHCloud offers are valid as long as you keep the server, except offers where stated other.

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited April 27

When is VLE-2 going to stock in CA/FR?

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@BruhGamer12 said:
    you should tell the marketing people at OVH US to give you some deals to post on LET :'( like maybe $1 a month VPS Ashburn location o:)

Hello BruhGamer12, thanks for your feedback, we will be sure to let them know

@Luc said:

Hello Luc, the discount continues to apply as long as you renew the service with the same contract duration, hope this clarifies.

@hyena56 said:
    When is VLE-2 going to stock in CA/FR?

Hello hyena56, thank you for your interest in our VPS, unfortunately at the moment we are unable to advice an ETA on the restock of our VLE range.