Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for only 1.09 euros per month.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for only 1.09 euros per month.

I'm surprised that I don't see time-host.net in the top discussions. Very cheap vps.

CPU 1 x Core
RAM 768 Mb
SSD Disk 7 GB
Channel up to 100 Mb/s
IPv4/IPv6
Traffic: Unlimited

For only 1.09 euros per month.

Also, please explain, what about VPS in India and Australia? They seem to be big countries, but I couldn’t find a suitable cheap VPS there. And what really surprises me is that in Australia there are extremely small traffic limits per month. In general, until some point I thought that all decent VPS only limit the speed, but not the amount of traffic per month. How surprised I was when I tried to find a cheap VPS in Australia.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

RAM so small it's almost garbage.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 18

Well, 1.09€ isn't special, at least not here.
    Maybe if you never have seen such Offers or have been New here.

The most expensive VPS I got is 5€/m, average rather 2€.
    Actually for OVZ is kinda expensive.

@yoursunny said:

Because to smol for fat BGP table?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
    1. Location?
    2. YABS?
    3. I wouldn't say that 1.09€/month for such a VPS is cheap. I have a VPS with more memory, SSD space and bandwidth for less money.

@EKCKABATOP54 said: that all decent VPS only limit the speed, but not the amount of traffic per month

Never heard something like this. Almost every good provider limits speeds after a threshold.
    BTW, the traffic is limited by the speed (100 Mbit/s can transfer max. 33TB/month (both ways)).

• @yoursunny said:

However, this is probably the cheapest vps I have used. You can also buy a vps from them with 2GB RAM for 36EUR per year

• xvpsxvps Member

@EKCKABATOP54 said:

@yoursunny said:

However, this is probably the cheapest vps I have used. You can also buy a vps from them with 2GB RAM for 36EUR per year

https://www.racknerd.com/NewYear/

• Wow! Very impressive. Didn't see it before

• @lukast__ said:
    1. Location?

For some reason I didn’t find information about this on their website, but the IP they allocated to me is in the Russian Federation

1. YABS?

I do not understand what it means)

Never heard something like this. Almost every good provider limits speeds after a threshold.

BTW, the traffic is limited by the speed (100 Mbit/s can transfer max. 33TB/month (both ways)).
    Yes, I deliberately considered this.. And 33 TB is very good compared to the offers that I came across. I've often seen as little as 500GB per month. But in reality it very much depends on the country. In my experience, the cheapest VPS are in the USA, Europe and the Russian Federation. In Australia, everything is much worse, which annoys me, because I wanted a VPS there

• 768mb garbage

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • remyremy Member
    edited April 18

@EKCKABATOP54 said:

@lukast__ said:
    1. Location?

For some reason I didn’t find information about this on their website, but the IP they allocated to me is in the Russian Federation

1. YABS?

I do not understand what it means)

Yes, I deliberately considered this.. And 33 TB is very good compared to the offers that I came across. I've often seen as little as 500GB per month. But in reality it very much depends on the country. In my experience, the cheapest VPS are in the USA, Europe and the Russian Federation. In Australia, everything is much worse, which annoys me, because I wanted a VPS there

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/194041/flowvps-australian-kvm-vps-4gb-ram-30gb-nvme-5tb-5tb-10tb-data-33-aud-quarter-21-85-usd/p1

Not the same price range.
    But for Australia it's cheap considering the specs.

• I noticed it only now. Exactly what I was talking about. Yes, VPS is cheap, but only 1500GB per month. Personally it doesn't suit me because I spend up to 8TB

• lukast__lukast__ Member
    edited April 18

@EKCKABATOP54 said: I do not understand what it means)

It's a benchmark script (Github)

@EKCKABATOP54 said: And 33 TB is very good compared to the offers that I came across.

But the speeds are mostly higher, and I (and many others) prefer less traffic but more bandwidth, otherwise I would use my home internet connection.

@EKCKABATOP54 said: I've often seen as little as 500GB per month.

That's quite low.

@EKCKABATOP54 said: But in reality it very much depends on the country

Absolutely.

@EKCKABATOP54 said: In Australia, everything is much worse

The market there is simply much smaller.

• zGatozGato Member

Been using time-host.net for over a year already. All I can say is rock solid service.
    They offer KVM VPS too starting at 99RUB (1€/month basically)

The owner is based in Ukraine for what I can tell and the servers are in Moscow, Russia.
    They also accept PayPal payments which is quite rare to see.

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • Thanks a lot. I couldn't find anything like it in Australia. I'll buy it today